The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    What a season Wolves are having!

Credit to Wolves they are a solid side that have a plan, United were wasteful and despite having better chances and possesion looked unbalanced at times. Ole has to get rid of players like Young, Jones and Valencia and build a new defence.
    What a season Wolves are having!

Credit to Wolves they are a solid side that have a plan, United were wasteful and despite having better chances and possesion looked unbalanced at times. Ole has to get rid of players like Young, Jones and Valencia and build a new defence.

Really not looking forward to the away game for Arsenal at the Molineux Stadium. Like United, Arsenal have a shaky defence, and Wolves know how to take advantage of that.
    Full credit to Wolves for their win last night.
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 17,281
    Someone posted on Twitter some days ago that if Wolves had won their games against the weaker sides (think it was bottom half) – as well as the top sides they've won or drawn against, they would have been in the top four.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited April 2019 Posts: 23,352
    To make things even worse for City asset owners, Aguero we knew was out, Sterling starts on the bench. Getting captain points for Aguero last game is looking like a major bonus for me right now, the rest of my team has hardly done anything
    To make things even worse for City asset owners, Aguero we knew was out, Sterling starts on the bench. Getting captain points for Aguero last game is looking like a major bonus for me right now, the rest of my team has hardly done anything

Quite happy with the Agüero points as well. Could've been so much worse looking at the rotation this gameweek.
    As things stand I may get 25 points from Hazard, Luiz and Etheridge that's a bit more like it
    As things stand I may get 25 points from Hazard, Luiz and Etheridge that's a bit more like it

Finally some Hazard points! Could've been much more hadn't Sarri benched him in the last match…
    Another weekend, another gameweek! The gameweek 33 captaincy picks are:
    Mané: 3
    Hazard: 2
    Salah: 1
    Firmino: 1
    Vardy: 1
    Milivojević: 1
    Aubameyang: 1
    Agüero: 1

Mané is a go-to and in-form option, so no surprises he leads our captaincy list for this gameweek, with other decent options in all but Agüero – who hasn't got a fixture this gameweek. Vice captain will play though.
    I chose Vardy as a differential
    I chose Vardy as a differential

Could work out great! He's my vice, with Hazard captain. Have switched the armband between the two all week :))

What's the Liverpool score are they choking

I have Mané and Arnold

Hazard is a nightmare :))
    What's the Liverpool score are they choking

I have Mané and Arnold

Hazard is a nightmare :))

Southampton went 1-0 up after 8 minutes (Long goal - Højbjerg assist)…

Hazard is indeed a nightmare FPL wise. It's all or nothing from him, usually!
    Liverpool have dropped over the last month or so, a loss is on the cards. City just have too much strength in depth no team in the league can compete with them.
    Liverpool have dropped over the last month or so, a loss is on the cards. City just have too much strength in depth no team in the league can compete with them.

Indeed. Early in the game still, but Soton could have been 2-0 up already.
    City have the squad depth of no other team in the league, so everything should point towards them winning the title again. Deservedly so, as they've been brilliant.

City have the squad depth of no other team in the league, so everything should point towards them winning the title again. Deservedly so, as they've been brilliant.

Fair play will catch up with City at some point, it's ridiculous City's second string are probably top four

Fair play will catch up with City at some point, it's ridiculous City's second string are probably top four

1-1 (Keita goal - Alexander Arnold assist)
    Fair play might be the only way to stop City really. They're miles ahead with that squad.
    Points for me nice

I hope City fail in everything :))
    Points for me nice

Robertson here…

Of course you do :))
    I wonder how FFP will catch up with City – or IF it will. Could make a massive difference.
    Points for me nice

Robertson here…

I wonder how FFP will catch up with City – or IF it will. Could make a massive difference.

I took another 8 point hit this week I am in no man's land lol great score from you then I saw the top score, our league has done OK generally
    Points for me nice

Robertson here…

I took another 8 point hit this week I am in no man's land lol great score from you then I saw the top score, our league has done OK generally

A 8 point hit might pay off. Wouldn't go further than that though.

Did alright for a free hit, that's for sure! Think that's my highest ever score in FPL, with and without using a chip.

________
    1-2. (Salah goal - Henderson assist)
    Dam
    Dam

1-3 (Henderson goal, Firmino assist).
    Robertson yellow…
    Only consolation is I sold Robertson, our sides are way behind the top two
    Only consolation is I sold Robertson, our sides are way behind the top two, quite deoressingy

Wish I'd sold him too – although he might deliver points in the upcoming GW's.
    Yes, it's difficult watching City and Liverpool doing this well. Arsenal – and I guess United as well, have issues not only with their squads, but also from a backroom standpoint. Arsenal are trying to find the right candidate for the technical director role for example.
    Only consolation is I sold Robertson, our sides are way behind the top two, quite deoressingy

Yes, it's difficult watching City and Liverpool doing this well. Arsenal – and I guess United as well, have issues not only with their squads, but also from a backroom standpoint. Arsenal are trying to find the right candidate for the technical director role for example.

The squad overhaul for our teams in bad, so many average players

The difference is that United will have the cash to do the overhaul – Arsenal are always on a budget…

The difference is that United will have the cash to do the overhaul – Arsenal are always on a budget…

If you guys get top four I think that's a massive boost, I rate your manager

If you guys get top four I think that's a massive boost, I rate your manager

Don't think the owners even expect top four this season. If it happens, it will be massive. I expect Arsenal to lose out on that top four spot in the end though.

Happy with Emery for sure. He seems to be a good fit with Arsenal and how they want to represent themselves. Can only hope he gets the backing he deserves, because he has little to work with and a difficult financial/backroom situation. His English is improving too, which is a bonus.