The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 33 deadline: Sat 20 Apr 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Bamford assist... Typical Dallas goal so far in Leeds game
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Bamford assist... Typical Dallas goal so far in Leeds game

Kasper has made some great saves.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited January 2021 Posts: 23,327
    Hoping for a Salah brace today as he is my Captain, in a 2 - 2 v West Ham and a Cresswell assist will be nice, Cresswell coming off my bench for Saiss
    Bamford goal Raphina assist gr
    West Ham v Liverpool will be interesting with no mane.
  • edited January 2021 Posts: 17,279
    Phew! Cancelo and Chilwell not starting looked to become a gameweek nightmare for me, but for once, I have some decent scores coming on from the bench, with Bamford and Dallas.
    Harriison who i just sold scored also :))
    Harriison who i just sold scored also :))

I did consider transferring out Raphinha, but decided to focus on bringing in Dias instead. With Chilwell not playing today, I might need to keep on making transfers in defence…
    Phew! Cancelo and Chilwell not starting looked to become a gameweek nightmare for me, but for once, I have some decent scores coming on from the bench, with Bamford and Dallas.

Good leeds points for you.
  • edited January 2021 Posts: 17,279

Good leeds points for you.

Indeed! I hoped that would make a difference in that money league I'm in, but the majority of my rivals get jammy points from the bench too (Bamford's points for most of them).
    In the Gym those Bamford points hurt lol getting rid of frustration. Now I need Salah to save my GW.
    In the Gym those Bamford points hurt lol getting rid of frustration. Now I need Salah to save my GW.

Boring first half, but surely there must be goals in this match!
    Those Bamford points were my chance of a rank booster, fine margins I went with form of Watkins
    Those Bamford points were my chance of a rank booster, fine margins I went with form of Watkins

It's really tricky to decide who to bench at the moment. I benched Watkins' points last gameweek, for example.
    0-1, Salah. There you go, @Fire_and_Ice_Returns!

Phew thank god for that, in that it means I keep I don't lag behind. Need West Ham to equalize for United reasons.
    Just noticed Bamford is yelliw flagged though only a dead leg.

Phew thank god for that, in that it means I keep I don't lag behind. Need West Ham to equalize for United reasons.

I'm relying on a clean sheet for Liverpool, so please no, haha!
    Just noticed Bamford is yelliw flagged though only a dead leg.

Should be fine then. Really struggling with who I should bench next gameweek. Will be a late decision I think.
    Salah with second well if they are going to win outright get four Salah go for it :))
    Salah with second well if they are going to win outright get four Salah go for it :))

Those captaining or getting Salah VC points will likely be the winners of this gameweek!
    The worst thing about this gameweek for me, is that I switched the vice captaincy from Salah to Gündogan minutes before the deadline…
    The worst thing about this gameweek for me, is that I switched the vice captaincy from Salah to Gündogan minutes before the deadline…

I did the reverse, Salah is one of those players that even if Liverpool are not great he may get a goal or an assist. Despite having 3 City assets I am always hesitant to captain them.

I did the reverse, Salah is one of those players that even if Liverpool are not great he may get a goal or an assist. Despite having 3 City assets I am always hesitant to captain them.

For me it was purely down to the form they had shown recently. Annoying how much that backfired!

For me it was purely down to the form they had shown recently. Annoying how much that backfired!

3 of my players are flagged with two of them being defenders, I may be forced to take a hit with the next GW mere days away.
    West Ham scored get in, good for my rank.

3 of my players are flagged with two of them being defenders, I may be forced to take a hit with the next GW mere days away.

Still undecided myself. Might take a hit to change things up a bit.
    West Ham scored get in, good for my rank.

Noooooo! This will have a big negative effect on my overall rank…
    edited January 2021 Posts: 23,327
    Dier not starting gr though got cresswell assist off the bench for Saiss. Unfortunately Dier will be replaced by 0 points Lascelles.

As thng's stand I have barely climbed rank at all, very small Green arrow.

Zero points from 3 of my defenders this GW not good as two did not even start. Hit in coming.
    Dier not starting gr though got cresswell assist off the bench for Saiss. Unfortunately Dier will be replaced by 0 points Lascelles.

As thng's stand I have barely climbed rank at all, very small Green arrow.

Zero points from 3 of my defenders this GW not good as two did not even start. Hit in coming.

Any chance Dier will come on, you think? For the money league I'm in, I could benefit fro a Dier one point cameo!

I might get a decent green arrow if the Sp*rs game is a quiet 1-1 affair. Still not picking up enough points to challenge for the ranks of previous seasons. It might come down to whether the Bench Boost ends up a success or not as things stand.
    Brighton have scored so Dier would not have had a clean sheet so lessens the blow.
    Brighton have scored so Dier would not have had a clean sheet so lessens the blow.

Come on Brighton!!