The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 33 deadline: Sat 20 Apr 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

Argentina v Holland was a crazy game, Holland should have kept going long ball in extra time they had them on the ropes.

Indeed! Great entertainment with the late two goals and the penalty shootout.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Incredible win for Morocco, unbelievable win.

Very much so. But they do have some terrific players, so it's not undeserved.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Boufal is outstanding, though an obvious weakness is there strikers. Morocco got into to good attacking positions on the break and were very wasteful.
    edited December 2022 Posts: 23,325
    England France not even going to try to call it, England must not start slow.
    @Torgeirtrap as a none England fan how do you perceive the England National side?
    COME ON ENGLAND!!!!
    Game of chess so far.
    Oh dear France take the lead.
    England denied a clear penalty.
    Two really poor key ref decisions against England.
    This ref is shocking.
    Too easy for France though its down to Southgate not panicking or in other words pragmatic approach.
    Clear penalty to England and Saka was clearly fouled before the goal. Ref and VAR a joke.
    1 - 1 Come on England Kane penalty.
    Saka is World Class.

Boufal is outstanding, though an obvious weakness is there strikers. Morocco got into to good attacking positions on the break and were very wasteful.

Agree, that might be the difference between the teams in the next game.
    England were the better team, someone should have said to Kane keep it simple.
    With his track record of pens, I was very surprise to see him put it over the crossbar!
    With his track record of pens, I was very surprise to see him put it over the crossbar!

Really bad penalty from a World Class striker.
    Bellingham after the game superb.
    Decided to retire as an England supporter we will never win another tournament, this was our best chance in decades and blew it as usual.
    Amazon being linked with Man United takeover.
    Amazon being linked with Man United takeover.

No prizes if true? Who the sponsorship will be on their shirts?!!! :))
    France-Argentina will be a cracking final!

Definitely the dream final, the Legend vs his Successor. I want Messi to win though my money is on Mbappe and France.
    Just heard Benzema may be back for the WC final.

Definitely the dream final, the Legend vs his Successor. I want Messi to win though my money is on Mbappe and France.

My money is on France too, but you never know, Argentina might win it.

Could be a huge boost for France, but what's the latest on his injury?

My money is on France too, but you never know, Argentina might win it.

Could be a huge boost for France, but what's the latest on his injury?

The Benzemma thing was being dismissed yesterday so unsure.

As the 3rd place play off teams still get us points, I am not intending to use that many transfers. The third place teams could make a host of changes though so it could be tricky.