The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 33 deadline: Sat 13 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited December 2020 Posts: 2,352
    I am back to square one, terrible defense and my defenders are not worth much so not got many options.

Know the feeling! I'm really not sure what to do this gameweek. I need to transfer out Ziyech, but I can't get a decent replacement without taking a hit, taking out one of the premium players…

Going to bank a transfer and hope Lascelles returns, think I have only banked a transfer once this season lol.

Congratulations to Liverpool Richmond great score.

---

I am back to square one, terrible defense and my defenders are not worth much so not got many options.

---

Thanks.
    Lloris in this week.

Any new players guys ?

Going to stick with my team and sort my defense next week... unless news forces me to make a transfer.

Picking the captain is always tricky too.

I haven't got a bench so no use for the bench boost ever for me :))
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Know the feeling! I'm really not sure what to do this gameweek. I need to transfer out Ziyech, but I can't get a decent replacement without taking a hit, taking out one of the premium players…

Going to bank a transfer and hope Lascelles returns, think I have only banked a transfer once this season lol.

---

---

Thanks.
    Lloris in this week.

Any new players guys ?

Going to stick with my team and sort my defense next week... unless news forces me to make a transfer.

Picking the captain is always tricky too.

I haven't got a bench so no use for the bench boost ever for me :))

Never been a fan of the Bench boost its never really not worked out for me, it mean's you have to adjust a lot in your team to make it work.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Completely forgot to chose a Captain thankfully just made it before deadline.

Banked transfers have been few and far between for me too, haha!

---

---

Thanks.
    Lloris in this week.

Any new players guys ?

Bamford and Salah (C) in for Kane(!) and Ziyech (-4). I'm really not comfortable dropping Kane, so I imagine I will try and find a spot for him again soon.

---

---

Thanks.
    Lloris in this week.

Any new players guys ?

Bamford and Salah (C) in for Kane(!) and Ziyech (-4). I'm really not comfortable dropping Kane, so I imagine I will try and find a spot for him again soon.

Moving forward cash freed up may help, Kane or KDB for me I will never sell Salah lol unless injured.

---

---

Thanks.
    Lloris in this week.

Any new players guys ?

Moving forward cash freed up may help, Kane or KDB for me I will never sell Salah lol unless injured.

The move left me a little bit of cash in the bank, so I plan to put it into use somehow. I'm toying with the idea of switching to a 3-5-2, but it will take quite an overhaul. Might be something to consider when playing the second wildcard.

---

---

Thanks.
    Lloris in this week.

Any new players guys ?

The move left me a little bit of cash in the bank, so I plan to put it into use somehow. I'm toying with the idea of switching to a 3-5-2, but it will take quite an overhaul. Might be something to consider when playing the second wildcard.

Only 4 weeks to next wildcard less as there will be two GW's in a week soon I think. Trying to not do anything too crazy until I can sort my team out.

---

---

Thanks.
    Lloris in this week.

Any new players guys ?

Son el capitano this week for me.
  • edited December 2020 Posts: 17,270

---

---

Thanks.
    Lloris in this week.

Any new players guys ?

Only 4 weeks to next wildcard less as there will be two GW's in a week soon I think. Trying to not do anything too crazy until I can sort my team out.

Trying to make sensible decisions is key in this period, IMO. With the amount of games during December, anything can happen! Risky decisions will only be more risky.

---

---

Thanks.
    Lloris in this week.

Any new players guys ?

Son el capitano this week for me.

It's a decent fixture for him and Kane this gameweek. I can see them doing really well!
    _______

Here are the gameweek 12 captaincy picks!
    Salah: 7
    Son: 4
    Kane: 3
    Vardy: 2
    Martial: 1
    Maddison: 1

With a favuorable fixture against Fulham, it's no surprise to see Salah bein the most captained player in our league this gameweek. Several managers also put faith in Son and Kane to keep up their form, with four and three managers giving them the armband respectively.

Good luck everyone!
    Klitch goal Bamford assist, Klitch is my first sub in case i have a no show.
    Klitch goal Bamford assist, Klitch is my first sub in case i have a no show.

Always annoying when you bench a player that scores, but at least having a blanking player won't matter that much!
    Lascelles still out and Grealish doing Jack $#!%... great stuff.
    Man United 0 - 0 Man City
    Poor game and all the smiles and hugs at the end really emphasised a lack of competitiveness, it was embarrassing.

Didn't know what to expect from this game. Having triple Villa is too much, and I need to address that. Martínez delivered though.
    Poor game and all the smiles and hugs at the end really emphasised a lack of competitiveness, it was embarrassing.

Were there any big chances in the game? Didn't watch it, and from what I've seen written on Twitter, it looks to have been quite boring.
    edited December 2020 Posts: 2,352

Didn't know what to expect from this game. Having triple Villa is too much, and I need to address that. Martínez delivered though.

Were there any big chances in the game? Didn't watch it, and from what I've seen written on Twitter, it looks to have been quite boring.

Martínez really did deliver for you this week with some nice saves.

Martínez really did deliver for you this week with some nice saves.

There hasn't been many clean sheets for Villa recently, so those points couldn't have come at a better time!
    This is just a reminder that the gameweek 14 deadline is already this Tuesday, 16:30 UK time!

Only half chances really, City probably had the best chances, United mainly had opportunity at set pieces. If United had set up like this against RB Liepig we would probably still be in the CL. Ole changes team selection and formation literally every game, its like Russian roulette, its difficult to know whether United will be good or terrible.

I need Kane and Son to get in on the points today to save my GW.
    This is just a reminder that the gameweek 14 deadline is already this Tuesday, 16:30 UK time!

Already made 2 transfers, hopefully my defense will be in better shape and with players likely to be rested back up was needed.

Only half chances really, City probably had the best chances, United mainly had opportunity at set pieces. If United had set up like this against RB Liepig we would probably still be in the CL. Ole changes team selection and formation literally every game, its like Russian roulette, its difficult to know whether United will be good or terrible.

Yes Kane , Son and Salah should get some nice points hopefully as they seem to fire every week.

Liverpool v Spurs midweek game will be interesting.
    edited December 2020 Posts: 23,265

Yes Kane , Son and Salah should get some nice points hopefully as they seem to fire every week.

Liverpool v Spurs will say a lot about Spurs credentials as title contenders. I expect Liverpool to win just, I expect goals in that one... I have 4 players in the game.

Liverpool v Spurs will say a lot about Spurs credentials as title contenders. I expect Liverpool to win just, I expect goals in that one... I have 4 players in the game.

I think Jose will go very defensive against Liverpool. Maybe park the bus again ?

Has anyone here or someone you know ever won a Prize on FFL ?

A lot of Players, 7,628,106.

I think Jose will go very defensive against Liverpool. Maybe park the bus again ?

Has anyone here or someone you know ever won a Prize on FFL ?

A lot of Players, 7,628,106.

This is only the third season I have played it, my first season was not great, last year my second season I got a top 50K finish, this year my defense is really hurting my rank up to now.

I have listened to overall winners who have there own YouTube channel or appeared on other channels. One of the leagues I am in has prizes though I don't pay much attention, I won a mug once though never claimed it.
    Good crowd at Selhurst Park, only 2000 though seems to be more. Football just is not the same without crowds. Come on Kane and Son need some FPL points [-O<
    Good crowd at Selhurst Park, only 2000 though seems to be more. Football just is not the same without crowds. Come on Kane and Son need some FPL points [-O<

I need hugo points too.
    Spurs started well had some good chances.
    Kane goal Son assist get in

Easy points with those 2.

Yeah right now they appear fixture proof so will hold on to both of them.

Yeah right now they appear fixture proof so will hold on to both of them.

One of them gets an injury you would think spurs would find it hard to score.