The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 33 deadline: Sat 20 Apr 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited December 2020 Posts: 2,352
    What was Ole's reasoning benching Fernandes? United with and without him are two very different teams it seems.

Not sure though probably to rest him, benching Bruno was not so much the issue in the first half the balance of the team was all wrong.

Though Bruno is our main man and leader soon as he is on the pitch he is instantly telling players what to do and orchestrating.

Good green arrow currently though too many other games to go yet, really wish I had gone for KDB rather than Mahrez as Captain. I was chasing points picking Mahrez after his Hatrick.

Dam two of my normal players Bamford goal and James assist getting points in Chelsea v Leeds game.

Bamford and CL keep on scoring goals.
    Selling the villa players has worked so far.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    What was Ole's reasoning benching Fernandes? United with and without him are two very different teams it seems.

Not sure though probably to rest him, benching Bruno was not so much the issue in the first half the balance of the team was all wrong.

Though Bruno is our main man and leader soon as he is on the pitch he is instantly telling players what to do and orchestrating.

Good green arrow currently though too many other games to go yet, really wish I had gone for KDB rather than Mahrez as Captain. I was chasing points picking Mahrez after his Hatrick.

Dam two of my normal players Bamford goal and James assist getting points in Chelsea v Leeds game.

CL definitely a season keeper great value, he must be one of the highest owned players. Bamford is in my normal team though Werner got me an assist who is on my free hit side.

CL definitely a season keeper great value, he must be one of the highest owned players. Bamford is in my normal team though Werner got me an assist who is on my free hit side.

Werner is playing well but i thought he would have scored more goals.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

I saw his miss earlier when watching Match of the Day, I could have done with those points.

I saw his miss earlier when watching Match of the Day, I could have done with those points.

Hopefully get some more points today, or monday morning my time here in melbourne....... :)>-

Hopefully get some more points today, or monday morning my time here in melbourne....... :)>-

I have 3 Southampton defenders playing on Monday night that will be a make or break gamble.

I have 3 Southampton defenders playing on Monday night that will be a make or break gamble.

I've got one Southampton defender, the other new defenders are zouma, james and mendy this week after selling the villa ones.

At least with Fernandes benched, he's maybe more likely to feature going forward.

I'm on a green arrow as well, but with so few players today, I expect to drop down considerably in the overall ranking by the end of the day.

I've got one Southampton defender, the other new defenders are zouma, james and mendy this week after selling the villa ones.

You got quite the return from that game, despite Chelsea conceding!
    Just woke up and saw the Spurs result, ultimately I have gained nothing with this free hit gr, I pray for a Southampton clean sheet tomorrow.
    Just woke up and saw the Spurs result, ultimately I have gained nothing with this free hit gr, I pray for a Southampton clean sheet tomorrow.

I was tempted to bring in Son for Ziyech, but didn't want to take a hit. Really regret that now.
    edited December 2020 Posts: 23,271

I was tempted to bring in Son for Ziyech, but didn't want to take a hit. Really regret that now.

I guess I have avoided a -8 point hit, I almost kept Son instead of Bruno and originally had Vardy as a third striker. My real team is in pretty good shape for next GW and have a free transfer so there is positives I guess.

I guess I have avoided a -8 point hit, I almost kept Son instead of Bruno and originally had Vardy as a third striker. My real team is in pretty good shape for next GW and have a free transfer so there is positives I guess.

Wish I could say the same about mine. I got players in several potentially tricky fixtures, and I'm looking at a -4 or a -8 to sort things out long-term.

Wish I could say the same about mine. I got players in several potentially tricky fixtures, and I'm looking at a -4 or a -8 to sort things out long-term.

Matip is back who is in my usual team s a clean sheet for Liverpool will hurt.

Just remembered the Liverpool game is on Prime Video now in the UK, again good to see some people in a crowd even if it is at Anfield. Jota benched glad I did not bring him in.

Game is broadcast in 4K nice.

Just remembered the Liverpool game is on Prime Video now in the UK, again good to see some people in a crowd even if it is at Anfield. Jota benched glad I did not bring him in.

I definitely understand playing the Free Hit this gameweek (I was tempted too), but being a single gameweek, it did feel risky. it takes some luck for a FH to pay off.

A bit tired of football now with that Sp*rs result, so I won't be watching the last game. Bet it will an interesting watch though!

I definitely understand playing the Free Hit this gameweek (I was tempted too), but being a single gameweek, it did feel risky. it takes some luck for a FH to pay off.

A bit tired of football now with that Sp*rs result, so I won't be watching the last game. Bet it will an interesting watch though!

I may feel the same next week as I think if United don't start well City will go 32 or 3 goals ahead quick.

Salah goal I will take that, I need Liverpool to concede though.
    Wolves penalty get in, come on Wolves. [-O<

Dam VAR no penalty, good decision to be honest.
    Salah assist Matip in my normal team just scored grrrrrr, why did I free hit.
    That United-City game will be really interesting. I'm not entirely convinced by City yet this season, and with Fernandes in the form he's in, we might see a tight game next Saturday.

I think I need to find a way to squeeze Salah into my team, but which big hitter will have to make way? :-?
    That United-City game will be really interesting. I'm not entirely convinced by City yet this season, and with Fernandes in the form he's in, we might see a tight game next Saturday.

I think I need to find a way to squeeze Salah into my team, but which big hitter will have to make way? :-?

Having KDB and Salah this week was a luxury though my normal team has no room for KDB with Kane and Son who I stupidly did not have this week will be staying put for now they are fixture proof and Spurs are on a mission it seems.

How good did the game look in 4k ?
  • edited December 2020 Posts: 17,272

Having KDB and Salah this week was a luxury though my normal team has no room for KDB with Kane and Son who I stupidly did not have this week will be staying put for now they are fixture proof and Spurs are on a mission it seems.

What to do with Sp*rs assets might be key for the upcoming gameweeks, given their form. If I want to get Salah I likely have to drop Kane…but do I want to drop Kane now? I'm really not sure.

It looked fantastic, there were momentarily digital breakup though that would have been Prime Video as I have a super fiber broadband. I always find when you upscale from SD to HD to 4K etc you get desensitized to the upgrade quick.

What to do with Sp*rs assets might be key for the upcoming gameweeks, given their form. If I want to get Salah I likely have to drop Kane…but do I want to drop Kane now? I'm really not sure.

Saints conceded unfortunately though Walker Peters got an assist I think.

Think I will bank a transfer and back my current team this GW. Spurs just keep doing well I wont get rid of Kane and Son yet... Why did I hit a free hit lol

It looked fantastic, there were momentarily digital breakup though that would have been Prime Video as I have a super fiber broadband. I always find when you upscale from SD to HD to 4K etc you get desensitized to the upgrade quick.

Think I will bank a transfer and back my current team this GW. Spurs just keep doing well I wont get rid of Kane and Son yet... Why did I hit a free hit lol

I had Vestergaard this week who scored. luckily for me.

I had Vestergaard this week who scored. luckily for me.

Good score mate maintaining a good lead, I looked at Vestergaard, it really is Russian Roulette.

The Free Hit has made me ask the same question too, in the past. It can be a great chip, but often it just doesn't work out.
  • edited December 2020 Posts: 17,272
    Gameweek 11 is over, and we have another gameweek winner! In a round where the average score was high, Liverpool Richmond managed an impressive 90 points, playing the Free Hit. Congratulations! =D>

IpmtQ4a.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

GW 1: ☆Fa3inho FC☆/False 9 FC
    GW 2: Honesty FC
    GW 3: MEJICO POWA
    GW 4: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 5: Cremonese-killen
    GW 6: MEJICO POWA
    GW 7: ☆Fa3inho FC☆
    GW 8: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 9: Colombian Sly Foxes
    GW 10: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 11: Liverpool Richmond
    League table standings:

1. Liverpool Richmond: GW 90 - TOT 678
    2. Team Extreme: GW 70 - TOT 641
    3. Colombian Sly Foxes: GW 63 - TOT 639
    4. Dinamo Skruknott: GW 72 - TOT 633
    5. MEJICO POWA: GW 83 - TOT 630
    6. Eze Peze JapanEze: GW 71 - TOT 627
    7. Cremonese-killen: GW 71 - TOT 601
    8. Ayew Crazy !: GW 66 - TOT 599
    9. ☆Fa3inho FC☆: GW 84 - TOT 590
    10. False 9 FC: GW 59 - TOT 588
    11. Mesut Özil: GW 66 - TOT 577
    12. Honesty FC: GW 66 - TOT 576
    13. LVLA Skopje 05: GW 74 - TOT 571
    14. Shoots...he scores: GW 69 - TOT 544
    16. Anfield FC: GW 62 - TOT 482
    17. Para bailar Lallana!: GW 56 - TOT 479
    18. Raging Bulls: GW 49 - TOT 460
    ______

We have a Friday night deadline this gameweek, so make sure to have your teams ready in time!
    Congratulations to Liverpool Richmond great score.

---

I am back to square one, terrible defense and my defenders are not worth much so not got many options.
    I am back to square one, terrible defense and my defenders are not worth much so not got many options.

Know the feeling! I'm really not sure what to do this gameweek. I need to transfer out Ziyech, but I can't get a decent replacement without taking a hit, taking out one of the premium players…

---

---

Thanks.
    Lloris in this week.

Any new players guys ?

Know the feeling! I'm really not sure what to do this gameweek. I need to transfer out Ziyech, but I can't get a decent replacement without taking a hit, taking out one of the premium players…

Going to bank a transfer and hope Lascelles returns, think I have only banked a transfer once this season lol.

---

---

Thanks.
    Lloris in this week.

Any new players guys ?

Going to stick with my team and sort my defense next week... unless news forces me to make a transfer.