The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Feyador wrote: »
    Villa - City is rather intense ...

With two City defenders in my team I will take 0 - 0 now
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Dias goal I will take that.
    edited December 2021 Posts: 23,105
    Gray goal for Everton, Liverpool were looking complacent. 2 - 1 game on

Maddisson goal get in just brought him in for Foden.

Jesus assist my City players are delivering thankfully as got a few players blanking.
  • FeyadorFeyador Montreal, Canada

Sadly, I thought picking five premium defenders would be just one too many ...
    Outstanding second goal by Salah makes it look easy

Sadly, I thought picking five premium defenders would be just one too many ...

I am so far behind this season I am just hoping with my transfers, any stratergy I had failed badly.
    My man Jota scores a blinder, great goal
  • edited December 2021 Posts: 17,241
    Wins for Liverpool. City and Chelsea. It will be interesting to see which team ends up winning the title!
    Wins for Liverpool. City and Chelsea. It will be interesting to see which team ends up winning the title!
    It's shaping up nicely and could be a race for the ages! Impossible to call at this point ... just too many intangibles involved.
    My man Jota scores a blinder, great goal
    Everton out-classed and supporters seething with anger or just completely indifferent now.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    It's shaping up nicely and could be a race for the ages! Impossible to call at this point ... just too many intangibles involved.

Yes very close for the title so far but it's still very early in the season.
    5 mangers sacked so far must be a record ?
    Man Utd v Arsenal will be another fascinating game.
    My money is on City for the title, I would have gone with Liverpool if it were not for the African Nations Cup. Liverpool just does not have the squad depth of City which will go against them.

---

Decent green arrow so far and jumped 500k places though with two games left that's likely to change.

I was outside the top 2m last week, my short term goal is get inside top 1m by New Year.
    My money is on City for the title, I would have gone with Liverpool if it were not for the African Nations Cup. Liverpool just does not have the squad depth of City which will go against them.

---

Decent green arrow so far and jumped 500k places though with two games left that's likely to change.

Yes, you might be right about that! De Bruyne's hardly featured and there's much more to come from Grealish & Foden. Congrats on the huge points jump!

---

Yes, you might be right about that! De Bruyne's hardly featured and there's much more to come from Grealish & Foden. Congrats on the huge points jump!

Cheers

Its very telling when you look at the City players that have not been playing that much and knowing how high there ceiling is if they hit form.

Liverpool have a very good starting 11, City have two very good starting 11's.
    Donny on the bench again for United, glad this is the last game of the Ole era.

I can't see United winning this unless Ronny bails us out again.
    With Rangnick in the crowd today ... I'd have to think he’s been in close discussion with Carrick.
    With Rangnick in the crowd today ... I'd have to think he’s been in close discussion with Carrick.

I am sure they would have met and had a short meeting.
    First half the football has been bloody awful don't know where to start.

1 - 1 MU v Arsenal
    Rooooonnnnnyyyyy get in!!!!!!
    2 - 2
    3 - 2 come on Ronny
    Arsenal messing things up for themselves, as expected…

Indeed! I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea wins it. Tuchel looks to get the best out of that team.
    United win could not afford not to, what a nightmare game to watch. Rangnic era begins tomorrow...
    Carrick resigned
    Carrick resigned
    Undefeated!

Ronaldo proving his worth yet again ... he'll still be scoring when he's forty!
  • edited December 2021 Posts: 17,241
    The gameweeks will come thick and fast in December, and the midweek round of fixtures in gameweek 14 was a taste of what's to come. Gameweek 14 was a gameweek of contrasts, where some teams had a pretty average gameweek, while others managed really high scores. The highest scoring team in our league this gameweek was أبو كاتم , scoring impressive 88 points. Congratulations! =D>

RI4qyX7.png
    Gameweek winners:

GW 1: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 2: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 3: Team Extreme
    GW 4: CFC
    GW 5: CSAC
    GW 6: The Vardy Boyz
    GW 7: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 8: Charlton Pathetic
    GW 9: Anfield FC
    GW 10: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 11: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 12: 91 BlueCapitol
    GW 13: Incredible XI
    GW 14: أبو كاتم
    League table standings:

1. FC Nostromo: GW 60 - TOT 966
    2. Dinamo Skruknott: GW 59 - TOT 937
    3. MEJICO POWA: GW 71 - TOT 863
    4. CSAC: GW 68 - TOT 842
    5. أبو كاتم : GW 88 - TOT 814
    6. LVLA Skopje 05: GW 82 - TOT 811
    7. Incredible XI: GW 69 - TOT 810
    8. ¿Pʟᴀᴛᴀ ᴏ Pʟᴏᴍᴏ?: GW 67 - TOT 810
    9. Kicked in Dias: GW 71 - TOT 803
    10. Cremonese-Killen: GW 53 - TOT 800
    11. Team Extreme: GW 72 - TOT 788
    12. The Vardy Boyz: GW 61 - TOT 773
    13. Tamsjoint Utd.: GW 80 - TOT 764
    14. 91 BlueCapitol: GW 54 - TOT 759
    15. ThinkHeGotThe3Points: GW 80 - TOT 747
    16. Charlton Pathetic: GW 79 - TOT 736
    17. Anfield FC: GW 63 - TOT 732
    18. Bad gang XI: GW 49 - TOT 721
    19. �: GW 46 - TOT 719
    20. Liverpool Richmond: GW 53 - TOT 695
    21. on the throne: GW 62 - TOT 694
    22. Lucky Ducks: GW 44 - TOT 664
    23. GoldyThe Ref: GW 64 - TOT 631
    24. Benny's Blues: GW 38 - TOT 626
    25. Red Warriors: GW 60 - TOT 616
    26. The Best: GW 30 - TOT 614
    27. CFC: GW 57 - TOT 511
    28. United Team: GW 30 - TOT 466
    _______

Remember the gameweek 15 deadline tomorrow at 11:00 UK time!
    Here are the gameweek 15 captaincy picks!
    Salah: 19
    Vardy: 2
    Grealish: 1
    Alexander-Arnold: 1
    Mané: 1
    Fernandes: 1
    Kane: 1
    Ronaldo: 1
    Bernardo: 1

No surprises here; Salah is by far our most captained player, backed by 19 out of 28 managers. Vardy is the only other player backed by more than one manager. Good luck everyone!
    I missed the deadline, though with so many of my squad with away games not expecting many points this weekend.

I banked a transfer again, I am waiting to see what happens with United as they may be worth going in for again, Ronny is a doubt this weekend so held off for now.
    I missed the deadline, though with so many of my squad with away games not expecting many points this weekend.

I banked a transfer again, I am waiting to see what happens with United as they may be worth going in for again, Ronny is a doubt this weekend so held off for now.

Banked a transfer myself as well, but mostly because I wasn't sure what to do! Two transfers can be handy though, with some teams going into good runs of fixtures.
    With two transfers I'm looking to bring in Mount, Bernardo & Dennis on a hit. My forwards have been a disaster area in recent weeks.

Loved WH against Chelsea today! Proper football [whatever that is ...]!