The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 33 deadline: Sat 20 Apr 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Ole out same old safety first tactics, no excuses now.

Disappointed that Ronaldo didn't take that pen. Could be a massive advantage for Salah cappers!

Yeah really need Brentford to keep Salah out. United are a concern same old Ole has return in the last week, ridiculous attacking options and Ole plays defensive. Ole is always to afraid to lose which stops him going for the win.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Points from Antonio and Gray thankfully.

Disappointed that Ronaldo didn't take that pen. Could be a massive advantage for Salah cappers!

Yeah really need Brentford to keep Salah out. United are a concern same old Ole has return in the last week, ridiculous attacking options and Ole plays defensive. Ole is always to afraid to lose which stops him going for the win.

Definitely something to monitor from an FPL point of view. Did the Shaw injury look serious?

Gray was a shrewd pick! Wish I had more differentials in my team. Right now it's ridiculously template.

Definitely something to monitor from an FPL point of view. Did the Shaw injury look serious?

Gray was a shrewd pick! Wish I had more differentials in my team. Right now it's ridiculously template.

After next week will get rid of at least one United player. United lucky other results today did not go against them too much.

After next week will get rid of at least one United player. United lucky other results today did not go against them too much.

If Shaw is injured, I might prioritise a defender transfer for next gameweek. Got two free transfers now, which gives me some options. A mini wildcard is also tempting.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia

I wonder if Ogs changes his penalty taker for next time ?
    Probably not ?

Arsenal v Spurs today will be a fascinating game. Hard to predict who wins.

Probably not ?

Difficult to say. What do you think, @Fire_and_Ice_Returns? Will Ronaldo take pens from now on?

Oh, I think it will be an easy game for Sp*rs. Arsenal are not playing well.

Probably not ?

Difficult to say. What do you think, @Fire_and_Ice_Returns? Will Ronaldo take pens from now on?

Oh, I think it will be an easy game for Sp*rs. Arsenal are not playing well.

Not sure as I thought Ronaldo would have been on penalty's, Ronaldo went to Bruno when Bruno missed and appeared to console him which was a good thing to do.

I remember Ole playing Pen Roulette previously if one person missed another would get a go, he rotated Rashford, Pogba and Bruno until Bruno started taking them permanently. So its anybody's guess.

Not watched all the post match reaction as been busy so Ole may have addressed the issue.
    edited September 2021 Posts: 23,326
    Wolves went and won and kept a clean sheet, my double Wolves defence came through and saved my GW :-O

First Green Arrow in a while and slowly climbing up the rankings after my disastrous start to the season.
    Emiliano Martinez tells ronaldo to take the pen..... :))

Wolves went and won and kept a clean sheet, my double Wolves defence came through and saved my GW :-O

First Green Arrow in a while and slowly climbing up the rankings after my disastrous start to the season.

Looks like it will be a red for me after tomorrow's game. Hopefully just a minor one. Kinda expected this gameweek to be tricky though, with the captaincy decision between Salah and Ronaldo just one of several things to get right.
    Emiliano Martinez tells ronaldo to take the pen..... :))

Martínez is in the form of his life. Confidence must be sky high right now!
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 17,279
    Gameweek 6 is over, and it was a rather low-scoring gameweek. The lowest scoring gameweek so far of the season. Still, we had several above average scores in our league – best of which was the 64 points of The Vardy Boyz. Congratulations! =D>

aVnV5QL.png

League table standings:

1. Dinamo Skruknott: GW 45 - TOT 444
    2. CSAC: GW 45 - TOT 409
    3. MEJICO POWA: GW 61 - TOT 406
    4. أبو كاتم : GW 53 - TOT 392
    5. Team Extreme: GW 54 - TOT 372
    6. Charlton Pathetic: GW 27 - TOT 359
    7. ¿Pʟᴀᴛᴀ ᴏ Pʟᴏᴍᴏ?: GW 37 - TOT 358
    8. �: GW 51 - TOT 357
    9. Tamsjoint Utd.: GW 51 - TOT 357
    10. Incredible XI: GW 41 - TOT 346
    11. Kicked in Dias: GW 46 - TOT 340
    12. Cremonese-Killen: GW 60 - TOT 339
    13. The Vardy Boyz: GW 64 - TOT 331
    14. Bad gang XI: GW 58 - TOT 323
    15. LVLA Skopje 05: GW 37 - TOT 322
    16. Liverpool Richmond: GW 41 - TOT 318
    17. Lucky Ducks: GW 33 - TOT 317
    18. The Best: GW 55 - TOT 311
    19. Red Warriors: GW 32 - TOT 301
    20. Benny's Blues: GW 34 - TOT 301
    21. 91 BlueCapitol: GW 45 - TOT 299
    22. ThinkHeGotThe3Points: GW 49 -TOT 296
    23. Anfield FC: GW 37 - TOT 293
    24. on the throne: GW 41 - TOT 291
    25. GoldyThe Ref: GW 22 - TOT 278
    26. United Team: GW 28 - TOT 234
    27. CFC: GW 17 - TOT 175
    Gameweek winners:
    GW 1: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 2: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 3: Team Extreme
    GW 4: CFC
    GW 5: CSAC
    GW 6: The Vardy Boyz

We have one more deadline before the next international break, so have your teams ready by Saturday at 11:00 UK time!
    Congratulations to the recent winners.
    ---
    Already made 2 transfers :))
    Congratulations to the recent winners.
    ---
    Already made 2 transfers :))

My team is lit up like a Christmas tree right now, so I'm just as likely to wildcard as spending my two free transfers! Alexander-Arnold looks to be a doubt for the weekend too…
    Here are the gameweek 7 captaincy picks!
    Lukaku: 8
    Ronaldo: 3
    Fernandes: 3
    Antonio: 3
    Sarr: 2
    Grealish: 1
    Jota: 1
    Jesus: 1
    Salah: 1
    Son: 1
    Vardy: 1
    Aubameyang: 1
    Alonso: 1

It's interesting to see that we have so many different captaincy picks this gameweek, but there were several good options to choose from. Most captained this gameweek is Lukaku, who is backed by 8 managers in our league. Ronaldo, Fernandes, Antonio and Sarr are the other players backed by more than one managers. Good luck everyone!

It's interesting to see that we have so many different captaincy picks this gameweek, but there were several good options to choose from. Most captained this gameweek is Lukaku, who is backed by 8 managers in our league. Ronaldo, Fernandes, Antonio and Sarr are the other players backed by more than one managers. Good luck everyone!

Some nice games this week.
    Man Utd v Everton
    Brighton v Arsenal
    Spurs Aston v Villa
    West Ham v Brentford
    Liverpool v Man City
    RONALDO ON THE BENCH ????? :-O

Man Utd v Everton
    Brighton v Arsenal
    Spurs Aston v Villa
    West Ham v Brentford
    Liverpool v Man City

That was a big surprise for sure!

Great to have several good games before yet another international break. The Liverpool-City game will be one to watch!
    Pogba and Ronaldo benched for me, bad GW incoming Salah is my vice Captain and my first 2 subs are City and Liverpool defenders :))
    Pogba and Ronaldo benched for me, bad GW incoming Salah is my vice Captain and my first 2 subs are City and Liverpool defenders :))

Ouch! Dias could get something though, and with Trent out, maybe we'll se a lineup that includes Tsimikas?

Ouch! Dias could get something though, and with Trent out, maybe we'll se a lineup that includes Tsimikas?

With both Pogba and Ronny coming on Dias will stay benched now, heading for my worst GW ever.
    edited October 2021 Posts: 23,326
    :)) It gets worse I brought in Alonso for a hit and he is benched.

Newcastle equalize there goes my double Wolves defence points :))

I will be lucky to get 10 points this GW :))

With both Pogba and Ronny coming on Dias will stay benched now, heading for my worst GW ever.
    :)) It gets worse I brought in Alonso for a hit and he is benched.

Newcastle equalize there goes my double Wolves defence points :))

I will be lucky to get 10 points this GW :))

You get Dias on now, though. Clean sheets are hard to come by this gameweek!
    edited October 2021 Posts: 2,353

Man Utd v Everton
    Brighton v Arsenal
    Spurs Aston v Villa
    West Ham v Brentford
    Liverpool v Man City

Great to have several good games before yet another international break. The Liverpool-City game will be one to watch!

The Liverpool-City game is like a final. Should be a fiery one especially with the fans back.

Leno (BL1) is not happy with Arteta no doubt ???

CR7 not happy with OGS as well i would think???

Man Utd v Everton
    Brighton v Arsenal
    Spurs Aston v Villa
    West Ham v Brentford
    Liverpool v Man City

The Liverpool-City game is like a final. Should be a fiery one especially with the fans back.

Leno (BL1) is not happy with Arteta no doubt ???

CR7 not happy with OGS as well i would think???

Leno won't be happy being dropped. Depending on Ramsdale's performances, he might be considering his options by the next transfer window - unless he's determined to stay at Arsenal and fight for his spot.

Can't see Ronaldo being alright with limited playing time either!
    Missed most of the games though just watched Liverpool v City highlights looked like a cracker.

Rubbish GW for me, my team is a mess not sure what to do.
    Missed most of the games though just watched Liverpool v City highlights looked like a cracker.

Rubbish GW for me, my team is a mess not sure what to do.

It was! Good performances from both teams today.

It was a rubbish gameweek for many, and the overall score will be low. You'll get the international break to plan though, and it only takes a few good scores to turn things around!
  • edited October 2021 Posts: 17,279
    Gameweek 6 is over, and it was a rather forgetful one from an FPL perspective. An overall gameweek score of 38 points is the lowest yet of the season, and many of the highly owned players failed to deliver:

Despite the lack of returns from highly owned players, several of the managers in our league managed to pick up decent scores, of which Dinamo Skruknott was the highest scoring with 55 points.

PZjmcCV.png
    Gameweek winners:

GW 1: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 2: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 3: Team Extreme
    GW 4: CFC
    GW 5: CSAC
    GW 6: Dinamo Skruknott

League table standings:

1. Dinamo Skruknott: GW 55 - TOT 499
    2. CSAC: GW 53 - TOT 458
    3. MEJICO POWA: GW 48 - TOT 450
    4. أبو كاتم : GW 36 - TOT 428
    5. Team Extreme: GW 30 - TOT 398
    6. ¿Pʟᴀᴛᴀ ᴏ Pʟᴏᴍᴏ?: GW 39 - TOT 397
    7. Charlton Pathetic: GW 35 - TOT 394
    8. �: GW 36 - TOT 393
    9. Tamsjoint Utd.: GW 27 - TOT 384
    10. Cremonese-Killen: GW 37 - TOT 376
    11. Incredible XI: GW 27 - TOT 373
    12. Kicked in Dias: GW 36 - TOT 372
    13. LVLA Skopje 05: GW 46 - TOT 368
    14. The Vardy Boyz: GW 34 - TOT 365
    15. Bad gang XI: GW 33 - TOT 356
    16. Lucky Ducks: GW 38 - TOT 355
    16. The Best: GW 52 - TOT 355
    18. Liverpool Richmond: GW 35 - TOT 353
    19. 91 BlueCapitol: GW 48 - TOT 347
    20. Red Warriors: GW 33 - TOT 334
    21. Anfield FC: GW 32 - TOT 325
    22. ThinkHeGotThe3Points: GW 36 - TOT 324
    23. Benny's Blues: GW 22 - TOT 323
    24. on the throne: GW 38 - TOT 321
    25. GoldyThe Ref: GW 34 - TOT 312
    26. United Team: GW 26 - TOT 260
    27. CFC: GW 14 - TOT 189

There's no FPL until 16 October, due to the international break. That gives us a bit of extra time to plan for upcoming gameweeks. Enjoy the break!
    My good fortune continues, I brought in Torres on a free transfer from Man City and only just read he is out for 4 - 6 weeks with a fractured foot :))
    Congratulations to Dinamo Skruknott and other recent winners.
    My good fortune continues, I brought in Torres on a free transfer from Man City and only just read he is out for 4 - 6 weeks with a fractured foot :))

When did you bring in Torres? Before the internationals?