The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 33 deadline: Sat 20 Apr 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

Benny wrote: »
    Costa own goal has given me a negative X( ~X(
    Still another goal from Bamford would be most welcome...or a hat trick from Werner later [-O<

That's really unlucky! Good fixture for Werner and Chelsea later though, so plenty of opportunities to get a good gameweek score. :-)
    Brought in and one that has not played, wont mention them in case I jinx it lol Though seriously the international games could throw any issues up.

Need some more Bamford points to justify losing out on Wilson points last week.

Ooh, that's risky! The player you brought in who hasn't played yet, is he close to going up in price already?

Bamford has looked great so far. Won't be surprised at all if he scores another.

Ole clearly feeling the pressure, good result though the inconsistency is still a major issue.

What are the rumours re. United right now? Should we expect Pochettino to get the job at some point?

Poch is being heavily mentioned, Ole will always be a Legend as a player though as a manager he is very limited.

Ole leaving feels inevitable and that's based on his decision making for me, I would not be surprised despite winning if something happened in the International break though I am probably wrong.

I think if Ole lost today that would have been close to the end, our league form especially at home is terrible.

Palace now leading Leeds 4 - 1 crikey

If United were to make a move for Poch, you'd expect it to happen soon, and probably when there's a break anyway. It will be interesting to see what happens going forward. And I agree, if United had lost today, you would have though that would have been it.

Quite the result for Palace, that's for sure!

Leeds will probably finish mid table they are a better attack than Norwich though play just as open as they did in the PL, so heavy defeats will happen.

Agree. With Bielsa in charge and the quality of the team in general Leeds will probably do just fine.

Bielsa looks like he's going to have a heart attack the way he paces up and down the touch line.

Haha, yes!
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Got Zouma in this week.
    Everyone is probably expecting chelski to win easily.......
  • edited November 2020 Posts: 17,272
    Got Zouma in this week.

James and Chilwell here, so really counting on Chelsea to keep a clean sheet!

Good opening for Sheffield United. Could be an interesting game this.

Edit: And there it is. 0-1…
    Got Zouma in this week.

Not many expected that........
    Got Zouma in this week.

Not many expected that........

Indeed. …and there's 1-1.
    edited November 2020 Posts: 2,352
    Got Zouma in this week.

You can chill with chilwell's goal...... :)>-
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Got Zouma in this week.

I have just got Zouma in today, decided to get rid of Robertson to free up cash for Bruno.
    Got Zouma in this week.

Phew!
    Got Zouma in this week.

I have just got Zouma in today, decided to get rid of Robertson to free up cash for Bruno.

Time will tell, but on paper, that looks like a decent move.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Got Zouma in this week.

Phew!
    Got Zouma in this week.

I wanted a City defender though no guarantee any of them will start, I know keeping Sais is a risk though defense is so unpredictable not going to worry about it too much at the moment.
    Got Zouma in this week.

Phew!
    Got Zouma in this week.

I wanted a City defender though no guarantee any of them will start, I know keeping Sais is a risk though defense is so unpredictable not going to worry about it too much at the moment.

Seems sensible. I transferred out Saïss, but that's just because I saw an opportunity to do so, having two free transfers. Will be interesting to see how many clean sheets we'll get this gameweek.
    edited November 2020 Posts: 23,271
    Glad I Captained the right Spurs players though was expecting more goals in that game, valuable 6 bonus points from Kane more so because Sais not starting again. Been thinking i should really have stuck with Salah as Captain despite the fixture... time will tell.
    Salah goal Mane assist
    Glad I Captained the right Spurs players though was expecting more goals in that game, valuable 6 bonus points from Kane more so because Sais not starting again. Been thinking i should really have stuck with Salah as Captain despite the fixture... time will tell.
    Salah goal Mane assist

Picking the wrong Sp*rs player as captain has really decreased my chances of a green arrow, given how many captained Kane – and Salah for that matter. Can only hope that it will be a green arrow, and if not, that the red arrow won't be that big.
    Salah goal Mane assist

Picking the wrong Sp*rs player as captain has really decreased my chances of a green arrow, given how many captained Kane – and Salah for that matter. Can only hope that it will be a green arrow, and if not, that the red arrow won't be that big.

Possible green arrow though don't feel I am climbing quick enough, hopefully after the break I can start firstly to try and get into the top 1 million.
    Salah goal Mane assist

Possible green arrow though don't feel I am climbing quick enough, hopefully after the break I can start firstly to try and get into the top 1 million.

Will be around 3-3.5 million mark the way things stand. Very uninspiring season so far…
    Salah goal Mane assist

Will be around 3-3.5 million mark the way things stand. Very uninspiring season so far…

So difficult to predict, hardly any clean sheets is impacting most peoples points also. Not including this GW for clean sheets lol
    Salah goal Mane assist

So difficult to predict, hardly any clean sheets is impacting most peoples points also. Not including this GW for clean sheets lol

Indeed, and if you're lucky enough to pick up a few clean sheets along with midfield/attack points, you're suddenly looking at some pretty decent gameweek scores.

Looking at my team now, I'm really unsure what to do going forward. Might look to move on Son, but it will be difficult to raise funds for a City player for example…
    Salah goal Mane assist

Indeed, and if you're lucky enough to pick up a few clean sheets along with midfield/attack points, you're suddenly looking at some pretty decent gameweek scores.

Looking at my team now, I'm really unsure what to do going forward. Might look to move on Son, but it will be difficult to raise funds for a City player for example…

KDB missed penalty which dents his assist and Sterling on a yellow, thankfully I don't feel too rushed to get City assets at present.
    Salah goal Mane assist

KDB missed penalty which dents his assist and Sterling on a yellow, thankfully I don't feel too rushed to get City assets at present.

I agree, although with decent fixtures ahead it's difficult not to consider one or even two of them – especially when chasing.
    Salah goal Mane assist

I agree, although with decent fixtures ahead it's difficult not to consider one or even two of them – especially when chasing.

It is likely I will take a hit nearer the deadline, though for now will leave my team alone. Kane I may keep and get rid of Son though we will see.
    Salah goal Mane assist

It is likely I will take a hit nearer the deadline, though for now will leave my team alone. Kane I may keep and get rid of Son though we will see.

Might do the same. There are a couple of spots I want to sort out, but I'm in no rush. Will wait as long as possible until making any moves.
    The final gameweek before yet another international break is done, and it was a rather high scoring one too, with an average of 55 points. Highest in our league this gameweek was Dinamo Skruknott. That's my team, so I'm pretty happy about getting a decent score – which hasn't happened many times this season so far.

Ca7b4kS.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

GW 1: ☆Fa3inho FC☆/False 9 FC
    GW 2: Honesty FC
    GW 3: MEJICO POWA
    GW 4: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 5: Cremonese-killen
    GW 6: MEJICO POWA
    GW 7: ☆Fa3inho FC☆
    GW 8: Dinamo Skruknott
    League table standings:

1. Eze Peze JapanEze: GW71 - TOT 462
    2. Liverpool Richmond: GW 75 - TOT 461
    3. Colombian Sly Foxes: GW 65 - TOT 454
    4. Team Extreme: GW 67 - TOT 450
    5. MEJICO POWA: GW 53 - TOT 441
    6. False 9 FC: GW 51 - TOT 434
    7. Dinamo Skruknott: GW 87 - TOT 433
    8. Ayew Crazy !: GW 71 - TOT 422
    9. Honesty FC: GW 41 - TOT 410
    10. ☆Fa3inho FC☆: GW 66 - TOT 408
    11. Cremonese-killen: GW 69 - TOT 398
    12. Raymond Reddington: GW 53 - TOT 396
    13. LVLA Skopje 05: GW 41 - TOT 389
    14. GoldyTheRefStars: GW 59 - TOT 383
    15. Shoots...he scores: GW 61 - TOT 366
    16. Anfield FC: GW 42 - TOT 352
    17. Raging Bulls: GW 28 - TOT 338
    18. Para bailar Lallana!: GW 38 - TOT 337

______

With the international break this weekend, we won't have a deadline until Saturday 21 November. Keep an eye out for injuries during the break, and have your teams ready when PL and FPL returns!
    Salah goal Mane assist

Might do the same. There are a couple of spots I want to sort out, but I'm in no rush. Will wait as long as possible until making any moves.

I am expecting some Internationals to be canceled, I know that the England v Iceland game was possibly not going to go ahead though not followed up on it.

Edited:
    England may have to forfeit Iceland match after Denmark vs Iceland expected to go ahead
    https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12016/12128599/england-may-have-to-forfeit-iceland-match-after-denmark-vs-iceland-expected-to-go-ahead

---
    Congratulations to Dinamo Skruknott

Salah goal Mane assist

I am expecting some Internationals to be canceled, I know that the England v Iceland game was possibly not going to go ahead though not followed up on it.

Edited:
    England may have to forfeit Iceland match after Denmark vs Iceland expected to go ahead
    https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12016/12128599/england-may-have-to-forfeit-iceland-match-after-denmark-vs-iceland-expected-to-go-ahead

---
    Congratulations to Dinamo Skruknott

Yes, we shouldn't be surprised to see some international games at risk of getting cancelled. There's also the risk of new cases popping up after the internationals, so that's something to keep an eye on.

Are you going to sell him ?
    I might.

I might.

No it may only be one premiership game, I have back up.

I might.

I don't have backup. Who's your backup ?
    Richarlison is back in action playing for brazil

I might.

Klitch for one game I can go without Salah

In other words I am not taking a hit lol
    edited November 2020 Posts: 2,352

I might.

Klitch for one game I can go without Salah

In other words I am not taking a hit lol

Where are you on our league rank ?

Salah Illness - 25% chance of playing the ffs site says