The great MI6 Community JAMES BOND Advent Calendar

Comments

• Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    I'm sure I still have some terrible Bond merch/anecdotes to inflict on everyone!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited November 2019 Posts: 23,265
    EFh8u6t.jpg

Great stuff, I will get things started on the 1st December...

Just pick a date and I will add your name to the list and carry the list over to following pages, post anything James Bond, Christmas or Holiday season related during your selected day(s)

1st. @Fire_and_Ice_Returns
    2nd.
    3rd.
    4th.
    5th.
    6th.
    7th.
    8th.
    9th.
    10th.
    11th. @Agent_99
    12th.
    13th.
    14th. @TR007
    15th.
    16th.
    17th.
    18th.
    19th.
    20th.
    21st. @Max_The_Parrot
    22nd.
    23rd. @Birdleson
    24th.
    25th.
    26th.
    27th.
    28th.
    29th.
    30th.
    31st.

o1MAiEY.png
  • Max_The_ParrotMax_The_Parrot ATAC to St Cyril’s
    Can I have the 21st - it takes me a while to get into the Xmas spirit
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Can I have the 21st - it takes me a while to get into the Xmas spirit

I can relate to that I often miss the Christmas spirit completely, just added you to the list.
    I love this thread. I'll take the 14th please!
    TR007 wrote: »
    I love this thread. I'll take the 14th please!

Added to the list, It has been a fun thread in the past, it was created by another member though it made sense to restart the tradition.
    I'll take the 11th, if I may! My lucky number.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Agent_99 wrote: »

My birthday.

I will add you to the list :)

My birthday.

That's my Father's birthday also

I will add you to the list :)

My birthday.

That's my Father's birthday also

Son, is that you?
    EFh8u6t.jpg

Just pick a date and I will add your name to the list and carry the list over to following pages, post anything James Bond, Christmas or Holiday season related during your selected day(s)

1st. @Fire_and_Ice_Returns
    2nd.
    3rd.
    4th.
    5th.
    6th.
    7th.
    8th.
    9th.
    10th.
    11th. @Agent_99
    12th.
    13th. @Fire_and_Ice_Returns
    14th. @TR007
    15th.
    16th.
    17th.
    18th.
    19th.
    20th.
    21st. @Max_The_Parrot
    22nd.
    23rd. @Birdleson
    24th.
    25th.
    26th.
    27th.
    28th.
    29th.
    30th.
    31st.

o1MAiEY.png

I have put myself down for an additional day we may struggle to fill this calendar up I suspect, any members interested in selecting a day feel free even if its just to post a James Bond memory from this time of year, something you have created yourself, a photo or take the opportunity to send seasons greetings. Thank you.

Birdleson wrote: »
    Thanks for picking this up @Fire_and_Ice_Returns . For those of you who are new to the just go back a few pages to previous years if you need to get a grasp on how this works.

No problem, I did think of cutting and pasting the initial post though I thought new members may just read the first page anyway if they clicked on the thread.

I recall from previous years that some members picked up days once we get into December, I do appreciate it is probably too early to be thinking Christmas and Holidays for most people at this point.
    December 1st

PL45qjm.jpg
    ----
    There are days yet to be filled on the Advent Calendar, feel free to claim any blank days as the month progresses.
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    Well done @Fire_and_Ice_Returns . Cool picture.
    Well done @Fire_and_Ice_Returns . Cool picture.

Cheers mate I made it myself, its my attempt at a Bond Christmas e card :)
    Nice job!
    Nice job!

Cheers pal
    Thanks for getting things started @Fire_and_Ice_Returns and good work - I see you’ve embraced the festive season in full! 🎄
    Thanks for getting things started @Fire_and_Ice_Returns and good work - I see you’ve embraced the festive season in full! 🎄

Thank you, regarding Christmas I am Everything or Nothing
    edited December 2019 Posts: 23,265

(1959) I have posted this before a few years ago, though it evokes simpler times. Forever a class act Sir Roger
    Timothy Dalton appearing in Doctor Who on Christmas day, Dalton is a god... literally...

Epic!
    Roger Moore - Festival Christmas Memory

Do you know how Christmas Trees are made instrumental

Bump...

Bond Clark Griswold
    :D Now that would have been a real feelgood film.
    :D Now that would have been a real feelgood film.

I have the Vacation boxset great movies, Iwill definately have to watch OHMSS and Christmas Vacation this year.
    ---

People feel free to post Christmas Bond stuff on days that have not been taken, or pick one of the vacant days.
    source.gif

@Agent_99 you are next ;)
    You've given me a wonderful gift with that gif, @Fire_and_Ice_Returns :)

I hope you all have a wonderful festive season, filled with traditional overindulgence in Bond and booze:
    304470_600.jpg

We all have different ideas about the best way to fill a stocking. In my opinion, this is how you do it: 6611406145_73d14a1a86_h.jpg

Finally, I'd like to share this piece of fine art my friend M and I commissioned, in which we're enjoying a car ride doggy style (not like that):
    EHjkhh9X0AAja-8.jpg

Merry Christmas Everyone!
    giphy.gif
    Great post and genius piece of artwork there @Agent_99 - very useful for the M25 in the winter weather I would imagine! Hope you have a great Xmas with dollops of Dalton squdginess! 🍸👍

tumblr_pe9eph0dKl1xar9j3o2_250.gifv