Do you believe in aliens and flying saucers?

1235»

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol Flying round the stage like a lizard and that.
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    This is exactly what I saw the last time I had poured too much "Ultra Strong Tabasco" over my food.

I hope you put the toilet roll in the fridge beforehand.

Two.

Two rolls.

Good. It's best to be prepared.
  • MofMI6MofMI6 Midwest US
    Extraterrestrials? Yes!
    Extradimensionals? Quite possibly.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Back on Earth
  • barryt007barryt007 Getting counselling by Sir Roger over how to kill Kara Milovy
    Yes i believe....it would be arrogant to think we are the only life form out there.
    As in The meaning of life ...... we have to hope there's intelligent life out there, as there's bugger all here on earth. ;-)
  • barryt007barryt007 Getting counselling by Sir Roger over how to kill Kara Milovy
    As in The meaning of life ...... we have to hope there's intelligent life out there, as there's bugger all here on earth. ;-)

The truest quote of the day,right there.
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Yes i believe....it would be arrogant to think we are the only life form out there.

Many believe there might be other life forms out there. That is not the issue. The crazy logistics behind ufoes in our solar system that most people question however, is this: How the hell are they gonna get here??? Have you taken the distances in space into consideration?

And if we first start with the idea that some mind blowing way of space travel unknowned to us exist and that some hyperintelligent species somewhere in the endless univers managed to discover it and perfect it: how, with billions of galaxies, solar systems and planets, are they gonna find us? Would they even bother?
    Apparently today is world UFO day, so keep watching the skies.
    edited May 17 Posts: 12,879
    Does anyone here remember Roger Cook and The Cook Report? I remember watching it as a child in the 1990s. Posted below is a YouTube link to a different kind of episode from the investigative journalism show. James Bond even gets a mention!

The Cook Report [1987] - Close Encounters:

A non-confrontational but somewhat eerie episode as Roger Cook investigates the likely cover up behind the strange goings-on at two different properties in the west of England.

• j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Hamburg, near the Atlantic Hotel
    edited May 17 Posts: 4,079
    I just discovered this thread for the first time, and as my first posting I' d simply like to answer the question that serves as the thread title: No, not at all.
    j_w_pepper wrote: »
    I just discovered this thread for the first time, and as my first posting I' d simply like to answer the question that serves as the thread title: No, not at all.

Thank you for your succinct reply, @j_w_pepper. Short and sweet! If you read the OP of this thread you'll see that I'm of the same opinion.

That being said, it is still an interesting topic to discuss and research, hence the creation of this thread. It was part of a now concluded miniseries of threads on weird phenomena. If you're interested, you'll find them all under the "Do you believe...?" label.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Hamburg, near the Atlantic Hotel
    Don't get me wrong, @Dragonpol. I'm not at all trying to question the legitimacy of this thread 's existence as such. Everybody can discuss anything -- provided the mods let him :-). It's just that I wasn't aware of this thread (or the others you mentioned) until tonight and somehow felt I had to make a point.

Is there a thread about time travel? Haven't found it by way of the search function.

j_w_pepper wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong, @Dragonpol. I'm not at all trying to question the legitimacy of this thread 's existence as such. Everybody can discuss anything -- provided the mods let him :-). It's just that I wasn't aware of this thread (or the others you mentioned) until tonight and somehow felt I had to make a point.

Is there a thread about time travel? Haven't found it by way of the search function.

No worries.

No, but there were individual ones on ghosts, psychic mediums/fortune tellers, astrology, the Illuminati and David Icke (that particular one was since re-titled 'The General Oddities Thread'). If you're interested in any of those topics you'll find the links in the Discussions list on my profile page.

If you'd like to discuss time travel, then please feel free to post about it in my other more general weird phenomena thread here:

https://www.mi6community.com/discussion/10164/the-lord-dragonpols-strange-and-bizarre-mysterious-world-thread/p1