"Something for the weekend, Sir ?"

Comments

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Revelator wrote: »
    Don't forget the very plausible theory that Blofeld's cat is the real mastermind behind Spectre--Blofeld just carries out the pussy's commands.
    There are references supporting that.
    blofeld-works-for-me.jpg
    ra,womens_tshirt,x1900,9ec0d5:0d26d5c715,front-c,140,125,1000,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Maybe a trip to the cinema.
    Think I am going tonight to watch Captain Marvel?!!
    It's the last weekend before Easter,so what is happening in the life of a Bond nerd this weekend ?
    Having an appointment with an occulist.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Going on a ride!

I'm pretty sure @Thunderfinger meant to type 'occultist'.
    Attending some screenings at the San Francisco International Film Festival. Not a great line-up this year, but some interesting entries.
    Went to an evening in London with these two.

aBzx2hy.jpg

QLJBjdE.jpg
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Very cool! Both are looking great for their age and seem to be in high spirits, hope you managed to have a blast. What did the evening entail, exactly?
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 11,189
    It was a chat mainly about their time on FYEO. Both of them were very friendly and easy to talk to. John Moreno (Luigi) has since done a lot of work on the stage but at the time both of them were very much jobbing actors.
    BAIN123 wrote: »
    It was a chat mainly about their time on FYEO. Both of them were very friendly and easy to talk to. John Moreno (Luigi) has since done a lot of work on the stage but at the time both of them were very much jobbing actors.

That's insanely cool, really can't ask for more than that: a casual discussion where you can dig into the bits and bobs of production and what their experiences, and careers as a whole, were like.

aBzx2hy.jpg

QLJBjdE.jpg

Fantastic photo's BAIN123, sounds like you had a great evening.
    I asked John Wyman if the bike was heavy.

And was it?

And was it?

Yes, but it wasn't meant to be. Apparently someone added more weight to it. I think that someone was Roger Moore.
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 17,280
    This must have been a fun evening, @BAIN123! Absolutely love FYEO, and these two were certainly a factor in making it a memorable film!
    Great photos and a wonderful experience,nice one @BAIN123 old chum !!
    Well it is Easter weekend and on Easter Saturday Rogueagent gets married!!!!!!
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Quite a week for you, @RogueAgent! Good luck with the preparations and the big day! :-)

Best of luck with your nuptials!

Quite a week for you, @RogueAgent! Good luck with the preparations and the big day! :-)
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Cheers chaps, figured I would mention it now because as the week goes on? Things will get busier I am sure.
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 17,280

Creasy47 wrote: »

Cheers chaps, figured I would mention it now because as the week goes on? Things will get busier I am sure.

I'n sure your missus will keep you very busy throughout the week!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    That's awesome @BAIN123 - neat photos too. FYEO was my first film, and Roger's second best! :)>-
    Congrats, mate \:D/ Hope you give the wife a nice honeymooooooooon! Don't eat too much chocolate.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Congratulations, @RogueAgent! Hope the sun shines for you (looking likely at the moment).
    Kinky....
    I am sure the entire day will go with a bang! Lol! The Tuxedo's arrive either tomorrow or Thursday? And yes I will be switching dinner jackets for the evening reception including the Red carnation! Lol!
    I am sure the entire day will go with a bang! Lol! The Tuxedo's arrive either tomorrow or Thursday? And yes I will be switching dinner jackets for the evening reception including the Red carnation! Lol!

Go for it , you are a lovely bloke , a pleasure to talk to and deserve all the happiness you will have !
    barryt007 wrote: »

Go for it , you are a lovely bloke , a pleasure to talk to and deserve all the happiness you will have !

Cheers Barry007, That is very kind of you to say so, I am sure their will be a few appropriate photo's appear on the relevant thread! Lol!

An occasion to go full Bondian style wise, this!
    Birdleson wrote: »
    I just bought a new telecaster!

Always loved the look and sound of the Telecasters. What colour is it?