"Something for the weekend, Sir ?"

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Lucky me. I was at a children's party all day Saturday.
    I betcha thinking,did i fire 6 shaats or only 5...you have to ask yourself a question...am i doing anything nice for the weekend ?...well are you,punk ?!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Not really, Dirty Barry. ;) (hahahhaahhaha - oh, I had to say it.)

I am quitting a few private lessons, so I may have some peace and more relaxing, healthy time on weekends. That's my biggest goal. That and sleeping a good deal, I hope.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    My son is having a couple of schoolmates over here so I shall make myself invisible and try to not embarrass him. Seems like everything is embarrassing for teenagers.
    Not really, Dirty Barry. ;) (hahahhaahhaha - oh, I had to say it.)

He he you should see my 44 Magnum ;)
    :P
    Just being seen in front of your teenager and his friends is embarrassing to your teenager. No matter who you are. It comes with the territory.

I think I'd rather have a magnum of champagne, Dirty Barry. ;) But thanks for the kind invitation. Cheers!
    I think I'd rather have a magnum of champagne, Dirty Barry. ;) But thanks for the kind invitation. Cheers!

Actually so would i come to think of it haha !
    And now I'm thirsty! Only vitamin water at home. Ah well, so my weekend begins ... (:|
    Just being seen in front of your teenager and his friends is embarrassing to your teenager. No matter who you are. It comes with the territory.

How true. I am not offended by it. I know perfectly well how it is.

• RC7RC7
    My son is having a couple of schoolmates over here so I shall make myself invisible and try to not embarrass him. Seems like everything is embarrassing for teenagers.

Nah, you should definitely walk around your house in 'the style of James Bond'...

I have my teenage cousin down here for the weekend. I'll be showing him the city and hopefully getting him to watch a few Bond films.
    Haha, I am joking that I will walk around in my underwear and pour down beer while they are here.
    I love that Alan Partridge James Bond episode,total classic.
  • My daughter is exactly the same when I want to serve sandwiches and beer for only himself.
    Going to see Tap Dogs on sunday at the Folies Bergère. I will probably get wet : I'm in the second row of the stalls ;)
    Well? Hopefully I will get rid of this damn chest infection! Been driving me mad all week!!!! ~X(
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Well? Hopefully I will get rid of this damn chest infection! Been driving me mad all week!!!! ~X(

I will drink to your health this evening.
    I'm going to be directing the second night of my play "Ties of Binding". Its a small drama about the ties that bind families together. Lets hope it is a success.
    RogueAgent wrote:

I will drink to your health this evening.

Have another please?!!!!
    [-O<
    I think its working!!! :D
    Of course it is working. Otherwise, why bother?
    Its that day again so its time for you to disclose your weekend plans or non-plans...come on,we gotz to know !!!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    I'm afraid the highlight of my weekend will be watching Star Trek DS9 on free-to-air. :-<
    Going to Whitby tomorrow evening for the best fish n chip supper in the UK. :-)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    The weekend's upon us. Took the chance to come home and spend the weekend with my Dad as he works through chemo, and while I'm not doing that, I'll be catching up with you lot and digging into my blu-ray collection. Other than that, just relaxing, being with family, and enjoying this weather! Hope you all have a great weekend.
    @Creasy47 I had no idea your father was ill. Your family has my very best wishes at this time.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Thanks, @WillyGalore, I really appreciate that.
    Next week is holidays in my country, something to do with the catholic tradition (which I don't follow), but I don't complain because I don't have to go to work from today until the 21th. So I'll stay home, reading, working a little and catching up with a lot of movies.
    edited April 2014 Posts: 45,489
    0013 wrote:
    Next week is holidays in my country, something to do with the catholic tradition (which I don't follow), but I don't complain because I don't have to go to work from today until the 21th. So I'll stay home, reading, working a little and catching up with a lot of movies.

:)) It is called "Easter" and it is not exlcusive to Catholic countries.
    Been in the garden today seeing as the weather has been so nice! :D And I am pleased to say that it actually looks like a garden again! :-))
    And not like a garden of death?
    And not like a garden of death?

Need to know basis? Unless you hang glide in? B-)