No Time To Die: Production Diary

1257725782579258025812583»

Comments

Unit photographer Nicola Dove confirmed there will be a book of stills (akin to Bond on Set or Blood Sweat and Bond for SP) released in April
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I wonder why Greg Williams was on set then.
    jake24 wrote: »

Well for starters he was never *the* unit photographer ;)
    How does your role differ from that of the Unit Photographer?
    I’ve worked on over 100 feature films, and I shoot what’s called “the specials” where I go in for a few days and shoot coverage for the press, as opposed to the Unit Photographer who’s there all the time. The Unit Photographer also shoots stills from the scenes that actually go into the movie – my pictures are more behind-the-scenes.
    https://www.007.com/skyfall-bond-on-set/

For whatever reason he was unavailable for Spectre so Rankin did that job on that film.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    jake24 wrote: »

Hopefully we get a Bond on Set book from him for NTTD; wasn't crazy about Blood, Sweat and Bond (and I've never seen the second Spectre photo book but it does seem a lot better).
    antovolk wrote: »
    Unit photographer Nicola Dove confirmed there will be a book of stills (akin to Bond on Set or Blood Sweat and Bond for SP) released in April

Well? Consider that a purchase as well as a Greg Williams book too?!
    Maybe they’ll be one and the same thing, with both Williams’ special shoot/marketing stuff/candid BTS and Dove’s unit stills. Rankin’s one for SP certainly had both right? And Williams’ previous ones?
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    I wish but at this point i don't think she will be casted. As an Indian I can say very talented and versatile actress. Hope there will be an Indian actress in a bond film at some point.
  • 00Agent00Agent You Know The Name. You Know The Number.
    edited November 2019 Posts: 4,707
    Don't forget her @Resurrection ;)

MV5BYjkxZWViNTQtMzdkMy00OWQ4LWI2ODItNDVhMzczMWUwNTU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_UY317_CR175,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    71FPh8bOKaL._SX425_.jpg

Her last name is Gupta. Funny coincidence
    Well it seems she has outlived her contract.
    @00Agent There was one in OHMSS in piz Gloria scenes (those girls) but for a Small part. I will suggest some in bond girl thread :D
  • SuperintendentSuperintendent A separate pool. For sharks, no less.
    This hot girl plays a Cuban waitress.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm10707051/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t21

MV5BNTE2YzY5MGUtYzYzOS00NzZlLWI4OGMtYTlkMzlkNWRjZDhiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzA3MQ@@._V1_SY1000_SX800_AL_.jpg

MV5BYTZlMzgyMGItZTFiZi00MmU3LThmNmUtZTVmNjIzMzQyYWRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzA3MQ@@._V1_SY1000_SX800_AL_.jpg

MV5BMTVjZjlhZDYtMTM1ZC00ZmI2LThiYzktYTUzNjk4N2IxNDkyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzA3MQ@@._V1_.jpg

MV5BYTRiOTA2OTEtYjc5My00YjMzLWE5MWItMWIwZDc5NWI5NDdiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzA3MQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,715,1000_AL_.jpg

In case anyone is looking for Xmas present ideas...

Also per the T&Cs, tickets on sale in the UK in February.
  • antovolk wrote: »

£60?! for some cinema tickets and some trinkets, am I missing something here?
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator

Maybe it's a charity event. I paid 50 EUR (about $50) for QOS in 2008, and I got nothing other than the movie and a twin-seat with a girl I hadn't met before, which was awkward, to say the least. But it was a charity thing, so there you have it. Oh, and the film was officially introduced by a "connoisseur" whom we collectively booed out of the theatre because he said things like, "Daniel Craig is only the 4th actor to play Bond" and "James Bond is the brainchild of famous film director Ian Fleming." When he started humming the Mission Impossible theme, one audience member yelled, "YOU *bleep*ING SUCK!" and the man walked off stage. And that was that. Took me two weeks to process what had transpired.
  • DarthDimi wrote: »

Maybe it's a charity event. I paid 50 EUR (about $50) for QOS in 2008, and I got nothing other than the movie and a twin-seat with a girl I hadn't met before, which was awkward, to say the least. But it was a charity thing, so there you have it. Oh, and the film was officially introduced by a "connoisseur" whom we collectively booed out of the theatre because he said things like, "Daniel Craig is only the 4th actor to play Bond" and "James Bond is the brainchild of famous film director Ian Fleming." When he started humming the Mission Impossible theme, one audience member yelled, "YOU *bleep*ING SUCK!" and the man walked off stage. And that was that. Took me two weeks to process what had transpired.

That makes more sense!
    Nah it's not for charity, you get a voucher which lets you book 2x tickets at a participating cinema. I'm guessing this may include IMAX and other premium venues... hence the price
    DarthDimi wrote: »

@DarthDimi this story alone could make hell of a comedy film :))
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "Better cold with them on, than dead with them off, I always say."Moderator

What if he lost a bet, and had to pretend to be that clueless? :D

What if he lost a bet, and had to pretend to be that clueless? :D

Then it would be much more funnier considering he knew what was he getting into for the sake of bet :P
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Yeah, sometimes I do think it was a bet. But we were about to get the pitchforks out. ;-)
    That's brilliant. Funniest thing I've heard in ages. 🤣🤣