No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

Best last Bond film is definitely OHMSS no contest. I’d say

OHMSS > LTK > AVTAK > SP > DAF > DAD
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Isn't Sophie Rudle a little plain to be a Bond girl....

Anyway, this Reddit rumour is a hoax as the will is probably delayed. The Daily Mail have chimed in and posted this hilarious recent photo of Craig getting his haircut

4B96488900000578-5662461-image-a-81_1524780712938.jpg
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5662461/Daniel-Craig-steps-Rachel-Weisz-James-Bond-release-DELAYED-pregnancy.html

Also, for anyone interested; Danny Boyle has been spotted filming his new film in Essex:
    http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/16187446.Danny_Boyle_s_new_Beatles_musical_was_being_filmed_in_north_Essex_today/

So he might actually do Bond 25 after all since he is putting so much effort going to the gym and tidying himself up. Usually we don't hear from him or see him for months, but lately he's everywhere.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    If he wasn't going to do it he wouldn't have announced to the world that he's doing it.
    Walecs wrote: »

If only that was the worst lie The Sun had ever published.
    I want Bond 25 to take some inspiration from AVTAK.
    edited April 2018 Posts: 8,079
    Murdock wrote: »
    If he wasn't going to do it he wouldn't have announced to the world that he's doing it.

He didn't know about the baby when he made the announcement. And we all know there is more going on that just Craig having a baby. A distributor was expected by Feb 2016, and still don't have one, and no announcements regarding progress on Bond 25 that aren't 6 months old. Makes you think there is something going on behind the scenes we don't know about.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world

He didn't know about the baby when he made the announcement. And we all know there is more going on that just Craig having a baby. A distributor was expected by Feb 2016, and still don't have one, and no announcements regarding progress on Bond 25 that aren't 6 months old. Makes you think there is something going on behind the scenes we don't know about.

It's called life, not everything is a giant conspiracy. Plus I'm not one to go over every bit of Bond25 information with a fine toothcomb. So many actors and actresses have children and are still able to perform their duties.
    edited April 2018 Posts: 8,079

It's called life, not everything is a giant conspiracy. Plus I'm not one to go over every bit of Bond25 information with a fine toothcomb. So many actors and actresses have children and are still able to perform their duties.

Yes, true, but Craig has told in the past of how grueling a Bond shoot is, and how much he misses his family to where it is unbearable. Having a newborn at home would doubtless add to that grieve. If he's not the kind of actor to chase fame, then It would be understandable if he chooses to put his family first, as we are lead to believe is the case.
  • ThunderballsThunderballs Brighton, UK
    So, what are we saying, here? Sophie Rundle plays a talented young agent being mentored by Bond (she has the looks and gravitas for such a role), and by the end of the mission/movie DC's Bond is dead and the young female agent steps into 007's shoes?
  • RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.
    So, what are we saying, here? Sophie Rundle plays a talented young agent being mentored by Bond (she has the looks and gravitas for such a role), and by the end of the mission/movie DC's Bond is dead and the young female agent steps into 007's shoes?

That just gave me chest pains.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited April 2018 Posts: 23,883
    As long as they don't have her dying in the end instead, and Bond holding her in his arms, guilt ridden and crying. We've already endured this sort of soap operatic sap twice recently (once in CR and again in SF), and I'd rather not have to experience it a third time, despite possible temptations to go down this route given those two films are seen as highlights of the Craig era.
    Maybe Bond can assassinate Harvey Weinstein. That will go down well

I could see this happening. Then they reboot with the next actor.
    bondjames wrote: »
    As long as they don't have her dying in the end instead, and Bond holding her in his arms, guilt ridden and crying. We've already endured this sort of soap operatic sap twice recently (once in CR and again in SF), and I'd rather not have to experience it a third time, despite possible temptations to go down this route given those two films are seen as highlights of the Craig era.
    But what would be better than that to continue the tradition of Bond quitting ;-)?
  • Goldeneye0094Goldeneye0094 Conyers, GA
    http://deadline.com/2018/04/gentleman-jack-sophie-rundle-gemma-whelan-timothy-west-gemma-jones-co-star-hbo-series-cast-1202377701/

Sophie's got a BBC project due for filming next month think it might affect her bond 25 chances?
    Just in from the Evening Standard :

James Bond release date ‘pushed back’ so Daniel Craig can concentrate on Rachel Weisz’s pregnancy.

The release date for the new James Bond film has reportedly been pushed back so that Daniel Craig can concentrate on Rachel Weisz’s pregnancy.

Danny Boyle is set to direct the latest instalment in the Bond franchise and is rumoured to have already started working on the script for Bond 25.

However, Craig and wife Rachel Weisz announced earlier this week that they are expecting their first “little human” together.

AAwpzj5.img?h=486&w=728&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=706&y=351

An insider revealed to The Sun that “pushing back” the schedules suits everyone on-board the project.

The insider told the publication: “Pushing back the schedules suits all parties.

“Daniel can concentrate on matters at home with Rachel, which are pretty life-changing, to say the least.

“And Danny can now afford to add the finishing touches to his latest project without the prospect of a clash with a monster project like James Bond.”

Actress Weisz, 48, said the couple are “so happy” and can’t wait to meet their “little human”.

Weisz broke the happy news in an interview with the New York Times, saying: “I’ll be showing soon. Daniel and I are so happy.

We’re going to have a little human. We can't wait to meet him or her. It's all such a mystery.”

Weisz already has 11-year-old son Henry with Hollywood director Darren Aronofsky while James Bond star Craig is already a father to 25-year-old daughter Ella from his marriage to Fiona Loudon.

Weisz and Craig started dating in 2010, before tying the knot in New York the following year.

• ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Why the steampunk goggles, though? :))
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    These articles are all quoting The Sun.
  • Goldeneye0094Goldeneye0094 Conyers, GA
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Just in from the Evening Standard :

James Bond release date ‘pushed back’ so Daniel Craig can concentrate on Rachel Weisz’s pregnancy.

The release date for the new James Bond film has reportedly been pushed back so that Daniel Craig can concentrate on Rachel Weisz’s pregnancy.

Danny Boyle is set to direct the latest instalment in the Bond franchise and is rumoured to have already started working on the script for Bond 25.

However, Craig and wife Rachel Weisz announced earlier this week that they are expecting their first “little human” together.

AAwpzj5.img?h=486&w=728&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=706&y=351

An insider revealed to The Sun that “pushing back” the schedules suits everyone on-board the project.

The insider told the publication: “Pushing back the schedules suits all parties.

“Daniel can concentrate on matters at home with Rachel, which are pretty life-changing, to say the least.

“And Danny can now afford to add the finishing touches to his latest project without the prospect of a clash with a monster project like James Bond.”

Actress Weisz, 48, said the couple are “so happy” and can’t wait to meet their “little human”.

Weisz broke the happy news in an interview with the New York Times, saying: “I’ll be showing soon. Daniel and I are so happy.

We’re going to have a little human. We can't wait to meet him or her. It's all such a mystery.”

Weisz already has 11-year-old son Henry with Hollywood director Darren Aronofsky while James Bond star Craig is already a father to 25-year-old daughter Ella from his marriage to Fiona Loudon.

Weisz and Craig started dating in 2010, before tying the knot in New York the following year.

Yeah and the sun also reported that bond 24 would be titled devil may care
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Is she going to be pregnant well into next year?
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I don't know much about fatherhood but I do think even after being born, the infant would require some undivided parental attention.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited April 2018 Posts: 10,588
    She has implied to the press that she is around 4 months pregnant. So she'll be due around September/October.
  • RC7RC7
    I don't know much about fatherhood but I do think even after being born, the infant would require some undivided parental attention.

It’ll probably have several nannies.
    RC7 wrote: »

It’ll probably have several nannies.

And @Germanlady ,of course.

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Why the steampunk goggles, though? :))

The picture is several years old, actually.
    Has Michael g Wilson and Barbara broccoli retired cos there ain't much happening
    The notion that a high-budget movie gets delayed because the stars wife is pregnant is downright laughable. I am really completely surprised that there are people in the news business go for it. Not to mention members of this very forum
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    jake24 wrote: »
    She has implied to the press that she is around 4 months pregnant. So she'll be due around August/September.

Caught an interview with her yesterday, and she said she felt pretty dodgy the first four months, but is feeling better now.

If they've recently bought a Brooklyn brownstone, maybe some of the action will take place in NYC, to cut back on travel for DC.
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »
    She has implied to the press that she is around 4 months pregnant. So she'll be due around August/September.

Caught an interview with her yesterday, and she said she felt pretty dodgy the first four months, but is feeling better now.

If they've recently bought a Brooklyn brownstone, maybe some of the action will take place in NYC, to cut back on travel for DC.
    That was the interview I was referring to.
    The notion that a high-budget movie gets delayed because the stars wife is pregnant is downright laughable. I am really completely surprised that there are people in the news business go for it. Not to mention members of this very forum

Not me,i'm just posting it as Bond news.