No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

What is it ? I cant play it on my work PC !!!
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    barryt007 wrote: »

A short video showing some of the behind the scenes in Jamaica :)
    Denbigh wrote: »
    barryt007 wrote: »

A short video showing some of the behind the scenes in Jamaica :)

Thanks !

I just watched it on my phone x fantastic stuff !!!
    Here we go, folks.

\:D/ Consider me erect and aroused!!!!! :)) =))
    Ok, that video looks very sharp indeed. I've got a feeling CF is going to deliver a very stylish and cool Bond film.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I love what I am seeing.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    The visuals are incredible.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Agreed. Awesome video.
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    If anyone was wondering, Heineken is back in the film as well, and quite prominently.
    (Spoiler contains still from the video, for those who do not want to see what's in there.)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I figured that was the case when they filmed the Heineken tie-in ad last year.
    jake24 wrote: »

Yes, me too. But there's a difference to me: in both SF and SP the logo wasn't seen this close. And a brand like Belvedere has a tie-in commercial, but is not seen much in the film itself. So this proves that this is not the case here.
  • ChulaChula New York
    Risico007 wrote: »
    Honestly never got the appeal of Gardner
    That may have something to do with when you were born.

Not counting the one-off "Colonel Sun," Gardner books were the first official continuation of Ian Fleming. It had been a long time since a new Bond literary adventure was available to the public and the Gardner book was announced with tremendous fanfare and greeted with incredible excitement. A Benson Bond book or a Faulks or Higson Bond have had no enthusiasm behind them. The first Gardner book was a BIG thing. Front page review on the "New York Times Book Review" section. That's true. I still have the clipping.

Like or dislike the Gardner books at the time really didn't matter. It was simply amazing and a big deal to have James Bond back in book form.

jake24 wrote: »

Should have been Red Stripe really...
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Interview with stunt Marie Mouroum about her work in Bond 25: https://www.ajoure.de/epaper/

Page 28... in German. Could someone translate, please?

Any German around, please?
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    @ggl007 She says she is the stunt double for the main female character (she doesn't say who she stands in for). If the production no longer needs her as a stunt double she will probably get a small role if the stunt people will let her go. They shot in Jamaica and that was very relaxing. Now they are in England for a big action sequence which is hard work. They rehearse a lot and change the choreography until the producers like it. She was asked about differences between Bond and Marvel production and she says Bond is more real action. Marvel action was green screen most of the time.

No spoilers in that interview. I work out in a gym where they show sport clips and the MMA training clips with Marie Mouroum are outstanding. I noticed her long before we found out she is part of Bond 25.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Well she’s 100% doubling Lynch.
    matt_u wrote: »
    Well she’s 100% doubling Lynch.

And so, Nomi fights. And she fights well.
    Starting to think Madeline doesn’t show up until matera
    Tuck91 wrote: »

Seeing as it's reported that Matera will be the PTS, I suppose we can say she shows up but isn't seen much after.
    Since we're not seeing Seydoux anywhere on set up to this point, I don't think she'll be in the movie for long. She could have a Monica Bellucci esque part, but I keep thinking they will actually do it. They will actually have a bullet pass the wind screen of the DB5 and kill her off at the end of the PTS. And that's the catalyst for Bond to move to Jamaica and get reclusive.
    Of course, this is super predictive and I'm hardly the first to mention this theory, but last time they thought the Waltz-Is-Blofeld twist was a good one too.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    edited June 2019 Posts: 5,921
    Tuck91 wrote: »

Seeing as it's reported that Matera will be the PTS, I suppose we can say she shows up but isn't seen much after.
    Since we're not seeing Seydoux anywhere on set up to this point, I don't think she'll be in the movie for long. She could have a Monica Bellucci esque part, but I keep thinking they will actually do it. They will actually have a bullet pass the wind screen of the DB5 and kill her off at the end of the PTS. And that's the catalyst for Bond to move to Jamaica and get reclusive.
    Of course, this is super predictive and I'm hardly the first to mention this theory, but last time they thought the Waltz-Is-Blofeld twist was a good one too.

It seems like a bit much (and very Bourne Supremacy) to bring her back, only to promptly kill her off. Then again, this was Hunt's original plan for the PTS to DAF.

I'm hoping they take a different, maybe a Tiffany Case-style, route. They've never done that.
    I could envision a PTS that just wraps up SP with an escaped Blofeld killing Madeleine, and Bond killing Blofeld. Maybe. It seems certain whatever happens Madeleine will play a minor role. Could also end up like how Ethan Hunt’s old wife was in MI Fallout.
    How can she be a minor role if we are exploring her character
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    What fans have to be prepared for is that no matter how Madeleine’s character is handled, it will be compared to something that’s been done previously, if not in a Bond film , in another movie or book.
    It doesn’t take a Nostradamus to predict that no matter how effectively it’s done , there will be criticism, by some, that it it’s ripping off something else.
    The twist should be that she goes to the dark side.
  • tqbtqb
    Maybe she leaves Bond because he can't settle down for just one woman...
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Getafix wrote: »
    The twist should be that she goes to the dark side.
    The twist should be that
    as the capable character she was introduced to be on the train, she's forced into a situation to acknowledge her father by erupting into actions for the wholesale killing of the bad guys to protect good people. A simultaneous redemption of him and an a tragic descent into what she deplored.
    kissclipart-357-sig-sellier-bellot-cartridge-ammunition-ful-1301f50ff498391f.jpg
    To me that would be very compelling on many levels.

• edited June 2019 Posts: 3,164
    I still think that
    she's the one with some sort of connection to Malek's villain, Barbara/MGW confirmed that one of the 'Bond ensemble' is personally connected to him during one of the interviews at the press launch. Hence the Norway flashback, which I still believe is a flashback..

Killing her off in the PTS is too obvious and cheap. Maybe she leaves Bond as he really can't get over Vesper (hence the whole 'taking her to her grave' thing) and that's why Bond is alone in Jamaica, but she shows up again midway through the film and has a bigger part in the story than just that.

Remember that they're not necessarily filming this thing sequentially to fit everyone's schedules in, we know she's joining the shoot in Matera next month after finishing THE STORY OF MY WIFE in Budapest.
    Malek is her brother?
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    If Madeline isn't the main actress then why was she in Jamaica at press conference. May be she had some interior shots of Jamaica in pinewood.
    If Madeline isn't the main actress then why was she in Jamaica at press conference. May be she had some interior shots of Jamaica in pinewood.

I now suspect Maddy leaves Bond after the events in the pre-title sequence, but they reconnect in Norway due to some connection with the young girl and the assault on the ice-lake house. So Maddy is the main Bond lady again and their relationship deepens.