Chat Thread - Free Discussion

X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
edited January 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 2,635
As many of us knows, some topics are for discussing about Bond, the songs, games, fan fictions, Skyfall, music, etc.
So i thought i could create a Chat Thread. No specific topic, no specific discussions. This one is a kind of chat topic, free comments about anything.. about your work, your life, your hobbies, your wife, your dog, your car, your bird, your fun moments, etc, etc, etc... Or if you want to, just say an 'hi' over here! ;D

I hope the mods don't feel angry about me for this topic, or if that it doesn't targets any topic about Bond, but anyway, here's my try :)

As for being the first one to comment on here...

Well, i guess u guys already know my hobby by my 'Hellfire' topic. While on my high school vacations, I work a bit on Photoshop (of course, also being with the Girlfriend) , correcting some errors i find, reducing noise, etc. It's very easy, here's some pics:
http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad46/X3M_SonicX/131250482BenPruchnie.jpg
at this Berenicé's one, i've corrected her front Teeth's little's inperfection. It was a bit spinned to the right, so i've used photoshop to correct it:
http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad46/X3M_SonicX/BrniceMarloheSkyfallWallpaper2.jpg
And made the wallpaper.

And Katee, from last 24's season, all i did was get the pic bigger. :)
http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad46/X3M_SonicX/KateeSackhoff.jpg

The rest of the topic is up to you, guys! :)

Mod edit: I love those pictures, friend, but as long as they show MGM material, we need to stick to our policy and link to them rather than actually 'publish' them on the forum. As for the topic, sure we allow a good chat, provided it doesn't segue into pointless bickering. ;-) Cheers, DD

Answer: Ok Darth, i've removed img tags, now it is sticked to the policy of the forum. Thanks for that advise :)

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I loved 24. I'm in the process of getting the DVDs right now. Tell me, you watch cartoons often (I'm nearly 22, but I can't get the love of watching cartoons out of me, no matter how hard I try).
    Finally got round to watching final season of 24 yesterday was ok, though not the best season. Katee attractive girl though her character was all over the place. :)
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    My favorite was season 4 (Arnold Vosloo was a superb villain in that season).
    Liked 4 and 5 president logan was excellent. 4 was first season i watched. a few episodes into season 1 still not seen season 2 need to buy that one. its kick ass tv.
    I am in my 30's have most of the batman cartoons and animated movie's, never too old Lol
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited January 2012 Posts: 2,635
    I am 18 and i watch Woody Woodypecker, Tom & Jerry and Sponge Bob... no regrets!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I am in my 30's have most of the batman cartoons and animated movie's, never too old Lol

There's nothing "unadult" about animated movies, including several of the Batmans. Take Mask Of The Phantasm, Gotham Knight and Year One for example. They rank higher than some of the live action films on my Batman movie list, as demonstrated below.

DD's Batman movie list:
    1) Batman '89 (nostalgia's talking)
    2) Batman Begins
    3) The Dark Knight
    4) Mask Of The Phantasm
    5) Batman Year one
    6) Batman Returns
    7) Gotham Knight
    8) Batman Sub-Zero (vs Mr Freeze)
    9) Batman '66
    10) Batman Forever
    11) Batman And Robin
    12) Batman: Mystery of The Batwoman
    13) Batman Vs Dracula
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 6,432
    Watched the reboot of thundercats recently, it was at times awesome Lol
    DarthDimi wrote:

There's nothing "unadult" about animated movies, including several of the Batmans. Take Mask Of The Phantasm, Gotham Knight and Year One for example. They rank higher than some of the live action films on my Batman movie list, as demonstrated below.

DD's Batman movie list:
    2) Batman Begins
    3) The Dark Knight
    4) Mask Of The Phantasm
    5) Batman Year one
    6) Batman Returns
    7) Gotham Knight
    9) Batman '66
    10) Batman Forever
    11) Batman And Robin
    13) Batman Vs Dracula

Have you seen under the red hood? would have that in my top ten, that movie probably too brutal for kids certainly the opening sequence.
    It's on my must-see list. ;-)
    its a great movie second only to phantasm for me.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    all batman cartoons i seen, was that one back at 2005.
    I watch Batman: The Animated Series reruns on The Hub (haven't seen it in almost fifteen years). I've been watching Ben 10 a lot, recently. And (being a Star Wars fan), I watch The Clone Wars regularly (and have the three previous seasons on DVD).
    DarthDimi wrote:

DD's Batman movie list:
    2) Batman Begins
    3) The Dark Knight
    4) Mask Of The Phantasm
    5) Batman Year one
    6) Batman Returns
    7) Gotham Knight
    9) Batman '66
    10) Batman Forever
    11) Batman And Robin
    13) Batman Vs Dracula

You rate Batman and Robin over Mystery of the Batwoman?

It wasn't the best animated film but it was entertaining in its own right.

And where is Return of the Joker? Fantastic film
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Under the red hood? it was 2010 mate.
    Heart of ice probably my favourite from the 90's animated batman tv series.
    Heart of ice probably my favourite from the 90's animated batman tv series.

Ah, we have an Animated Series fan! Finally, I've been dying to chat with someone about this EPIC series! My favorite episodes are as follows:

-The Last Laugh
    -Nothing to Fear
    -On Leather Wings
    -Riddler's Reform
    -Shadow of the Bat parts 1 and 2
    -The Terrbile Trio
    -Blind as a Bat
    -P.O.V.
    -Two-Face parts 1 and 2
    -Feat of Clay parts 1 and 2
    -It's Never Too Late
    -Read My Lips
    -A Bullet for Bullock
    -Catwalk

There are probably many others, but those are the ones I could think of immeditaely.

Also, here are some good quotes from the show:

Batman (to Alfred): Sometimes old friend, I wonder if I'm really doing any good out there."

Harvey Dent: "You were my friend, you could have helped me, but you didn't! NOW LOOK AT ME!"
    Batman: "But I tried Harvey, I tried!"
    Harvery Dent: "Why couldn't you save me!!!" (as he falls off a bridge in Bruce's dream)

The Joker: "But they share my unique face! Colonel what's-his-name has chickens, and they don't even have mustauches!"

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I love Batman TAS and The New Batman Adventures. TNBA had the gritty, dark, tone to them, and the guns actually shot bullets. Very mature, very powerful, so, so wonderful.
    I love Batman TAS and The New Batman Adventures. TNBA had the gritty, dark, tone to them, and the guns actually shot bullets. Very mature, very powerful, so, so wonderful.

Agreed! However, TNBA kind of slipped a little for me with the stupid new Batgirl, who is extremely cheesy, and the new Robin, who is too young and too cheesy as well. Nightwing is epic of course, and Batman is a beast as always! One thing that TNBA did that bothered me was the new look of Commisioner Gordon. They made him look like he was one step away from the nursing home! How did he go from super-awesome to super-frail!?
    Recently bought the first season of animated batman series from 90s, first time i have watched them since on tv. love film noir just love the feel of these classic cartoon's. recently bought fleishers superman serials, seen them years ago. forgot how much propaganda is in those cartoon's.

Hope that make's sense, half asleep.
    Recently bought the first season of animated batman series from 90s, first time i have watched them since on tv. love film noir just love the feel of these classic cartoon's. recently bought fleishers superman serials, seen them years ago. forgot how much propaganda is in those cartoon's.

The first season has some of the best episodes in the series, like On Leather Wings, Nothing to Fear, Two-Face both parts, Heart of Ice, Feat of Clay both parts, Fear of Victory, and Dreams in Darkness. I have every single episode on DVD, and I must say that the first season has some of the best! However, do go out and buy the others, because all of the episodes are pure gold!
    Seen odd episodes of the later seasons. in england its not that easy to get hold of animated movie's tv etc, i tend to stumble across most of what i have bought. found mystery of bat woman recently and year one.
    bondbat007 wrote:
    And where is Return of the Joker? Fantastic film

That's Batman Beyond. I don't like those things very much. It's either Batman / Bruce Wayne or nothing at all for me.
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    This thread has to be closely monitored ;)

But go ahead folks, as long as you behave and avoid SPAM.
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Nope bro, the one i saw was actually at 2005, the one that feels like Ben 10 "Graphics".
    The Batman Vs. Dracula?
    Not sure which one that is. just bought batman and robin special edition i know the movie is not great though interested to watch the documentaries how they justified doing what they did Lol
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Nope bro, the one i saw was actually at 2005, the one that feels like Ben 10 "Graphics".

Never seen ben 10 mate.
    Do you mean gotham night pal?
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Please try to avoid double-posting, @fire_and_ice :)
    My apologies on my mobile screen occasionally freezes. :)
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Never seen ben 10 mate.

hm, i don't know actually, it was a long time.

I think he's talking The Batman VS Dracula (or something along those lines), which came out in 2005 and had visuals similar to Ben 10 because it had the same producers.