Fascination Bond & the essentiel Question Why!

edited April 2014 in Bond Movies Posts: 40
Fascination Bond & more the Question Why!

I wonder why. I wonder why this (i dare to phrase it like this) Bondmania actually is a matter.
Dont get me wrong, i wouldnt be here (in this community i mean :) ) if i wasnt infected with it, but
i mean it more philosophical and originally (and rudimentary). When u get the facts straight, its a
invented character in a cold war time, who comes from a literary background, and with the interests
(mosty financial i think) from film producer(s) to the cinema, even though in tv a few years back.

Okay you know the story..

Obviously it must have some sort of fascination who is more than a feeling of attraction to a fantasy
character, who gets the women he wants, defeat the bad guys, drive cool cars or get the job done very well
(very very well afterall ;) ).. is it the music? our childhood memories? is it some psychological thing that
we even dont understand for ourselves at all?

I am clueless even though i think i know it - for sure :) Some statements to it would be interesting and
a joy. And for your information, its rare that i write in english plus the fact i am from switzerland.. well..
i just wanna say please excuse my poor written english phrases.. and remember you got the licence to
correct me - anytime 8-|

Comments