BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

Pierce didn't take too kindly to being distracted whilst dancing to Night Fever.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "S-see what I'm working with here? I have to have sex with all of these beautiful women before I star alongside them in a film. The life of an actor. I just wonder if anyone's told her that I'm NOT Daniel Craig..."
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Pierce: "Over there is an alternate reality."
    Pierce left his "I'm With Stupid" t-shirt at home, so he had to rely on the next best thing.
    "Can someone help me get this Teri Hatcher mannequin out of the way please..........Oh wait a moment, sorry, it actually IS Teri Hatcher..."
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    In an effort to finally meet his favorite actor, @Creasy47 dressed up as a woman and hit the streets of LA in search of Mr. Brosnan. Unfortunately, once their paths crossed Pierce saw right through his disguise and called for security. The only souvenir he now has from the encounter is a restraining order signed by the man himself declaring that he is not to step within 500 feet of the actor.
    edited November 2013 Posts: 40,454
    In an effort to finally meet his favorite actor, @Creasy47 dressed up as a woman and hit the streets of LA in search of Mr. Brosnan. Unfortunately, once their paths crossed Pierce saw right through his disguise and called for security. The only souvenir he now has from the encounter is a restraining order signed by the man himself declaring that he is not to step within 500 feet of the actor.

I've got some great legs! :))
    "YESSSSSSSSS! I've just met Sean Brosnan's dad"
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited November 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Babs: "Whooo hooo! Come on, Pierce! One more time, for old time's sake!"

Pierce: "Back of the line, Babs. I've moved on and so should you, love. The world is not enough to make me work - or play - with you again. "
    "Daniel's little finger? Pah! Check out this lady's reaction to Brozzer's thumb!"
    NOT a caption, but just fyi:
    As an aside, I just looked up this photo on google.
    Nice shots of upcoming movie - now I am going to see How To Make Love Like An Englishman for sure, if only to see Brosnan in several nice romantic scenes.

Ok, back to captioning, carry on ...
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Pierce: Hey was that Miley Cyrus?

Girl: Awesome, I just met George Lazenby!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Great work here, ladies and gents :-bd

I'll be judging this in a day or two, so get your captions in while you can!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    QBranch wrote:
    It's always difficult to find an interesting photo, but let's see how this goes:

spl641338_009-wm900.jpg

" It is her first time in a BondCapCon. Oh well, I remember my first time. I was even more elated. I did sommersaults!"
    Murdock wrote:
    I'm honored. :D
    Here's my photo, continuing with Lazenby.
    Pm51grS.png

Told you I got Cubby and Harry to kiss my ass before I took the role! Hang on? It's been edited out?!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I apologize for the delay but in the end went with this -

bscap0004.jpg

Knew I got the wrong part!!! :((
    QBranch wrote:
    It's always difficult to find an interesting photo, but let's see how this goes:

spl641338_009-wm900.jpg

Didn't even have to get my Walther out to make her surrender? Just goes to show you never lose it! :D
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited December 2013 Posts: 13,892
    Okay folks, it's time to judge this one and keep the thread moving along. Once again, fine entries from all. Thanks for playing :)

Runner's up and Runner ups
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Pierce left his "I'm With Stupid" t-shirt at home, so he had to rely on the next best thing.
    As usual, another clever entry from Creasy!
    "Daniel's little finger? Pah! Check out this lady's reaction to Brozzer's thumb!"
    Willy's caption gets a thumbs up AND a little finger! :-c
    As for just how many ambitions were achieved here- I count two. ;)
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I've got some great legs! :))
    :)) Just to clear up any confusion, the mystery beauty in the photo with Broz is NOT @Creasy47, rather the ever lovely Salma Hayek from the set of their film How to Make Love Like an Englishman. Whether or not Creasy also has a great set of pins remains to be seen (please don't take this as an obligation).
    And now, quickly back to the topic at hand, here's the top three:

3RD PLACE:
    Benny wrote:
    Girl : "DANIEL...CRAIG....WOOOOOO."

Brosnan : "I don't need this sh*t."
    A sharp little caption from Benny. Very funny indeed!

2ND PLACE:
    "Can someone help me get this Teri Hatcher mannequin out of the way please..........Oh wait a moment, sorry, it actually IS Teri Hatcher..."
    And once again, Willy gives us anything but a wooden performance!

1ST PLACE:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Didn't even have to get my Walther out to make her surrender? Just goes to show you never lose it! :D
    This late entry from RogueAgent is as cool as Broz himself.

Congrats, @RogueAgent It's all yours!
  • Nothing quite like a last-minute entry stealing it. A well-deserved winner, though, I'm glad you got that in in time @RogueAgent. On to the next photo!
    Wow peeps! Didn't expect that! Always like a late entry though! :))
    Well here goes?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWRYhMmUAn6n-zcqH447mLLByyjC5Y_1VjND9to6yBYhlilcXIZA
  • edited December 2013 Posts: 6,396
    With a jet pack made of toilet rolls and tin foil, Tim was beginning to regret signing on for Kevin McClory's low budget second remake of Thunderball.
    Dalton: "Why is everyone looking at me like that? Did Sean put a sign on my back again?! "
    "W...wait, this isn't a jetpack? Didn't have the common courtesy to tell me it was a missile, instead?"
    "And the kitchen sink! On me though, everything looks good"
    Always a fan of Elton's song, "Rocket Man," Dalton signed on for this low budget B movie without actually reading the script. His first day in costume, he was beginning to regret this decision. Especially as he learned that he would not be singing that song in the film. (He secretly envied Pierce's singing in Mama Mia and dearly wanted his own chance to sing in a film.)
    edited December 2013 Posts: 40,454
    "Mustache ride, you say? Let me drop this 200-pound tank off my back and you ladies can have a seat."
  • Dalton became increasingly bitter after his proposed third Bond movie was cancelled in favor of giving Pierce Brosnan a shot at the role. His jealousy grew until he could no longer contain it, and began to interfere with Brosnan's movies' productions as a real life Bond villain, complete with a jetpack and ridiculous moustache.
    Tim was preying that somebody would invent a more compact, lighter moustache curler.
    There wasn't supposed to be a six year hiatus between Dalton's last film and Brosnan's first: Brosnan captured Dalton and held him hostage for that period of time until it was his moment to shine. But, Tim's mustache knows how to hold a grudge.
    Keep them coming guys! Will judge the results on Sunday or Monday! :-bd