BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• edited July 2011 Posts: 886
    Cubby and Diana check the specs of their new remote-control humanoids.

(p.s. don't let me win, I'm off on holiday!)
    :/ Umm, ok.

Judging soon, anymore entries? :-(
  • Last call.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Chuck: So Tim, you're a licenced troubleshooter, right. Contract for hire, that sort of thing?
    Tim: Er, where's this going...?
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    edited July 2011 Posts: 14,814
    "I'm sorry your highness, the glass you'll be smashing over your husbands head is made of sugar glass. Perfectly safe according to this report. Not to worry, Tim has turned the other way, and poor old Desmond looks positively bored".

• LudsLuds MIA

Say Timmy old boy, let me know where the Bond girl's change rooms are while the old wife is occupied.
    Results time: great entries, thanks to all. Appreciated. :-D

3rd Place
    Kerim
    PC: "Say Timothy, would you be interested in driving Diana through the tunnels of Paris?"
    TD: "Piss off Chuck".
    - I guess there had to be one and this is it...tried to steer away from choosing it but I couldn't. Actually poor turn of phrase there, sorry.. :-S

2nd Place
    St.George
    Charlie: "Truth be told, Timbo, I'm trying to off-load her. Fancy slipping her into your schedule? It's fine by me."
    Timbo: "Cheers, Cubby's looking into it right now..."
    - If only Tim and Di did get together..what might have been...a blond Bond born around the N Wales/Cheshire area? :-?

WINNER
    Major S Smythe
    Chuck: I don't suppose you have plants around here.
    Tim D: We've got Broccoli...
    - Yes, the Broccoli quip..never fails to produce mirth (and some gas which is what antacids are for) #:-s

So it's a goodnight from me and a good night from him...over to you Major... \:D/
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    The final two candidates to replace Timothy Dalton as James Bond waited with baited breath for the result.
    http://www.planetnarnia.com/assets/images/89/bond_Q.jpg

Bond: "Never knew Christmas to take this long to come, boring to be honest."
    Q: "Really 007, anyway I'm off....see ya!"

• KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Bond: "Q, I can't help but notice that rocket in your pocket".
    Desmond: "What's John Cleese doing here?"
    Brozzer: "Not a clue mate."
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Q: "Good Lord, 007, you really are silent but deadly!"
  • *bump*
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Judging soon @MajorDSmythe?
    I'll leave this open for another day in case there's any final entries.
  • Bond: 'Good lord, Q, that inflatable doll you've got there really is very clever. What does it do...let me guess...explode? Transmit secret signals to HQ?'

Q: 'Uh...'
    Pierce : "Look at them Desmond, writing the script even while we're trying to shoot.

Desmond "So long as I get my escape plan scene written in, I'll be happy.

That's terrible.
    So Major, couldn't think of anything on this one.
    "Desmond, don't look round, but one of the...look natural...one of the chaps behind has farted."

"Ohhh...ummm yes....one of the chaps behind...yes.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited July 2011 Posts: 1,699
    Brozzer: "They're planning an invisible Aston Martin for the next one, you know."

Desmond: "(Sigh) Pierce, I've always tried to teach you two things - first, always have an escape plan..."

Brozzer: "And the second?"

Desmond: "... How to act."
    A lot of good entries, but for the winner, i'm going to pick:
    Bond: 'Good lord, Q, that inflatable doll you've got there really is very clever. What does it do...let me guess...explode? Transmit secret signals to HQ?'

Q: 'Uh...'
    Inflatable Dolls are a safe bet to win the CapCon. If that fails, try a mention of Kelly Brook. Anyway, i'm getting sidetracked now. You're up, anotherbondgeek.
  • edited July 2011 Posts: 423
    Danke, Major.

Here's one:
    imagehttp://screenmusings.org/TheSpyWhoLovedMe/pages/007tSWLM_0125.htm

EDIT: Is the image working? Not appearing on my computer, though the link should work.
    Danke, Major.

Here's one:
    imagehttp://screenmusings.org/TheSpyWhoLovedMe/pages/007tSWLM_0125.htm

EDIT: Is the image working? Not appearing on my computer, though the link should work.
    unusual not to have one with a Bond in... :/ can we stick to that format please??? :-D
    Cheers.
    edited July 2011 Posts: 13,882
    Dr Bechmann: Did you see that big fella in the other room, the one with the steel teeth?
    Prof Markovitz: No.
    Dr Bechmann: "Oh, then you should have gone to Specsavers."

And no, I didn't get paid for that.
  • "Good Lord, Roger - I've never seen you before going to make-up before! I only guessed it was you because of the lipstick visible on your tan shirt collar!"
    edited July 2011 Posts: 2,629
    Actual deleted lines from TSWLM.

Bechmann: "I'm dreading the helicopter ride back. My hemorrhoids are flaring up".
    Stromberg (off camera): "I wouldn't worry too much about it Doc. You'll probably forget all about them once you're up in the air".
  • Oops, it does seem that I was meant to post a picture with Bond in. Don't think I read the first post, sorry.

New picture: http://screenmusings.org/TheSpyWhoLovedMe/pages/007tSWLM_0186.htm

(although the three captions suggested for the other picture did give me a chuckle)
    "Ah, a new picture for the BondCapCon, I think I can work with this one".. :-D

• "Dear Pierce, so you want to be an actor when you go up? Don't listen to acting teachers - all you need is a self-satisfied smile and a one liner. It works for me!"

Hmm, is sending a frame with an autographed photo a little much? Oh well, the little tyke says he loves me so...what? He's TWENTY-FIVE?!
    edited July 2011 Posts: 2,629
    Oops, it does seem that I was meant to post a picture with Bond in. Don't think I read the first post, sorry.

My last picture did not have a Bond in it and no one complained. Surprisingly, no one objected to Nick Nack in a rather provocative outfit.

I don't see any reason why we can't have a caption contest without a Bond.