BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Thanks.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    3rd place:
    "Can you fix my nose, Dr Nose?"

" NO! The name is Dr. NO!"

2nd place:
    Brosnan was convinced nobody would notice he couldn't afford proper sunglasses anymore....

1st place:
    j_w_pepper wrote: »
    "Maybe you shouldn't be aiming heeeeeeeeere!"

I read that in Brosnan's voice! Next round is yours, @j_w_pepper
    Oops...that's a surprise. I'm afraid I need a bit of time to think of something but will revert.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    edited March 2017 Posts: 8,673
    OK, here we go:

121004051400-07-bond-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

PS: Mods, I don't have the slightest idea if this might be an "official" EoN picture. It's from a CNN website via Google search. If in doubt, please feel free to purge it, and we'll find something else.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    That one has come up before I'm afraid.
    Dragonpol wrote: »

This will be hard to beat.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    This one was done fairly recently, too; care to pick a new one, @j_w_pepper?
  • Dragonpol wrote: »

This will be hard to beat.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    This one was done fairly recently, too; care to pick a new one, @j_w_pepper?

Geez, these are both so good too. I'm not even going to try here.
    Oops, sorry about that. I started browsing through the first 20 or so pages of the thread, but decided it did not really help much and gave up (remember we're on page 150).

So forget about it, and I'll be back.
    OK, let's try this one. I did not find it via Google but scanned it from a magazine.

[img][/img]unbenannt-1nou4c.jpg

In case anybody cares, the horizontal human up front is one certain Mr. Connery. DISCLAIMER: I still did not browse through the preceding 130+ pages of this thread. Sorry for having joined in early February only.
    No need to worry, @j_w_pepper. It's happened to me too. I just remember commenting on that one before! You're a good addition here! :)
    No need to worry, @j_w_pepper. It's happened to me too. I just remember commenting on that one before! You're a good addition here! :)
    Yeah, no problem, @Dragonpol...if it's only "that one"...and not also "this one"...
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    j_w_pepper wrote: »
    OK, let's try this one. I did not find it via Google but scanned it from a magazine.

In case anybody cares, the horizontal human up front is one certain Mr. Connery. DISCLAIMER: I still did not browse through the preceding 130+ pages of this thread. Sorry for having joined in early February only.
    After Connery'd invited all his friends from the paperazzi to his one night of fun with Lucianna, she wouldn't let him sleep in the hotel anymore.
    Using a swan as a pillow was totally acceptable back then.
    BUMP!

The League of Extraordinarily Tired Gentlemen had another unsuccesful attempt at a meeting.
    Just to avoid giving the entries so far a default judgment (DISCLAIMER: no verdict on those suggestions intended), here's another bump.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "Give me an alarm call at 00:07."
    edited March 2017 Posts: 17,781
    "Do you mind if I sit this one out, lads? I'm just dead!"
    Connery: " ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Young lads: " Should we pee on him?"

" Yeah, let s pee on him. Damn Allan Quatermain!"
    I'm feeling responsible for keeping this on the radar, i.e. page one of the thread list.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    While old man Sean catches some shut eye, young Tim and Pierce can be seen conspiring.
  • QuantumOrganizationQuantumOrganization We have people everywhere
    While filming You Only Live Twice, Sean decided he couldn't take another earful from Cubby and pretended to be asleep.
    His left hand was getting real tired, but there were too many people around to switch.
    Boys: "Quick, let's steal his chequebook!"
    In an attempt to hide from autograph hunters, Connery did his best Cornish Pasty impression. It looked like it was working.

"It s a wrap!"

As an aside, is that Terence Young in center background (with cap)?
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    onnery certainly thought playing Bond was a dream job!

Looks like Terence
    Keep 'em coming, people. I intend to decide after 18:00 our time tonight, i.e. London 17:00 and Eastern DST 12 noon.
  • As cast and crew assembled for another day of shooting on From Russia With Love, the young interns flipped a coin to decide who would have to fetch the bucket of cold water to wake the picture's star. Eight years later, Connery finally managed to wring a better deal out of Cubby: one million dollars plus actual accommodations during on-location shooting (and an extra blanket).