So you want to start a new Elimination game?

Comments

Oh well...that was a waste of time then,i wasn't here then,alas...ok I will delete it.
  • GBFGBF
    But well done @barryt007 that you more or less found out the same lairs as in the game. As far as I remember, the only differences were in CR (torture room) and QoS (Eco hotel)
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    I haven't made it yet, but should I start putting together an elimination game for the best bond quote from a movie?
    GBF wrote: »
    But well done @barryt007 that you more or less found out the same lairs as in the game. As far as I remember, the only differences were in CR (torture room) and QoS (Eco hotel)

Really @GBF ? ...wow thats made my day,i had no idea....thanks pal !!
  • pachazopachazo Make Your Choice
    edited April 2017 Posts: 7,314
    Here's what I came up with for the SPECTRE Elimination Game.

1) Professor R. J. Dent (DN)
    2) Dr. Julius No (DN)
    3) Donald "Red" Grant (FRWL)
    4) Morzeny (FRWL)
    5) Tov Kronsteen (FRWL)
    6) Colonel Rosa Klebb (FRWL)
    7) Unseen Ernst Stavro Blofeld (FRWL/TB)
    8) Colonel Jacques Bouvar (TB)
    9) Emilio Largo (TB)
    10) Fiona Volpe (TB)
    11) Count Lippe (TB)
    12) Vargas (TB)
    13) Helga Brandt (YOLT)
    14) Mr. Osato (YOLT)
    15) Hans (YOLT)
    16) Ernst Stavro Blofeld - Donald Pleasence (YOLT)
    16) Irma Bunt (OHMSS)
    17) Grunther (OHMSS)
    18) Ernst Stavro Blofeld - Telly Savalas (OHMSS)
    19) Mr. Wint and Mr. Kidd (DAF)
    20) Ernst Stavro Blofeld - Charles Gray (DAF)
    21) Mr. White (CR/QoS/SP)
    22) Le Chiffre (CR)
    23) Dominic Greene (QoS)
    24) Yusef Kabira (QoS)
    25) Patrice (SF)
    26) Raoul Silva (SF)
    27) Marco Sciarra (SP)
    28) Max Denbigh (SP)
    28) Mr. Hinx (SP)
    29) Ernst Stavro Blofeld - Christoph Waltz (SP)

Some of these were difficult choices. I didn't want to make the game tedious and include every single henchman, but perhaps there are still some people here that could be left off the list.

I wanted to include all of the Blofelds to see how they stack up against the rest of the characters.

I think the duo of Mr. Wint and Mr. Kidd should be counted as one participant.

Is Le Chiffre truly a member of Quantum/Spectre? Should he be on this list?

Is there anyone that I didn't list that you want to include?

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I will edit the list accordingly and make a final draft so it can be ready for the next vote.
  • edited April 2017 Posts: 4,024
    Le Chiffre was handling some of Spectre's investments. More of an outside contractor.

I guess Vesper was working for Spectre.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    But she wasn t employed, like The Three Blind Mice.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Suggestion for the MI6 staff elimination game...

M's
    Bernard Lee (DN-MR)
    Robert Brown (OP-LTK)
    Edward Fox (NSNA)
    Judi Dench (GE-SF)
    Ralph Fiennes (SF-)

Q's
    Peter Burton (DN)
    Desmond Llewelyn (FRWL-TWINE)
    Alec McCowen (NSNA)
    John Cleese (DAD)
    Ben Whishaw (SF-)

Moneypenny's
    Lois Maxwell DN-AVTAK
    Pamela Salem (NSNA)
    Caroline Bliss (TLD-LTK)
    Samantha Bond (GE-DAD
    Naomie Harris (SF-)

Bill Tanner's
    Michael Goodliffe (TMWTGG)
    James Villiers (FYEO)
    Ronald Pickup (NSNA)
    Michael Kitchen (GE & TWINE)
    Rory Kinnear (QOS-)

Five entries per character. Even though Ronald Pickup is credited as Elliot in NSNA, he's basically playing Tanner. And it evens out the playing field.

• MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    I like it and I vote Mi6 when the time comes!
    @Benny, just to make it clear for everyone, is it your intention that we vote on all four characters every day?

Or should we just give one plus and one minus vote every day, to make it last and also get an overall ranking of them all?

I will vote for this regardless.
    @Benny, just to make it clear for everyone, is it your intention that we vote on all four characters every day?

Or should we just give one plus and one minus vote every day, to make it last and also get an overall ranking of them all?

I will vote for this regardless.

I'd play it as a standard elimination game. +1, -2 one vote per day voting for for your favourite and least favourite from any grouping.

All right, sounds good to me.
    The weapons game is over, so time to start voting.

MI6 staff-1
    MI6 staff: 1
    SPECTRE: 1
    SPECTRE: 2
    Great Bond escape: 1 (+1)
  • MI6 staff: 2 (+1)
    Great Bond escape: 1
  • GBFGBF
    MI6 staff: 3 (+1)
    Great Bond escape: 1
  • edited April 2017 Posts: 2,189
    MI6 staff: 3
    Great Bond Escapes: 2 (+1)
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    Mi6 staff
    @MooseWithFleas dont just say your vote, copy the list and update the numbers with your vote, indicating with a (+1), you know just like we do in the games
  • pachazopachazo Make Your Choice
    MI6 staff: 4
    SPECTRE: 3 (+1)
    Great Bond Escapes: 2

I added Moose's vote plus my own.
    MI6 staff: 5 +1
    SPECTRE: 3

• GBFGBF
    Come on... let's start the MI6 staff elimination game!!!
    It has as many votes as the next two put together, so why not?
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    MI6 staff: 6 +1
    SPECTRE: 3
  • edited May 2017 Posts: 19,339
    I have one for maybe future consideration,i have checked and it hasn't been done haha !! :

This might be interesting as some members like the more grounded Bond plots and others like the more fantastic plots,so ...:

The Great Bond Villain Plot Game :

1) (DN) Doctor No's toppling of American test missiles to aid the Russians programme,to give them the lead in the race,gaining funds for SPECTRE. (15)

2) (FRWL) SPECTRE's plan to play British and Russian Secret Services against each other,therefore stealing a Lector Decoding Machine for themselves,making them a powerhouse ransom in the process as both sides bid to buy it back. (15)

3) (GF) Goldfinger's plot to contaminate Fort Knox and make him the only Gold merchant and supplier for years to come.(15)

4) (TB) SPECTRE's plot to steal 2 nuclear warheads and hold the world for a massive ransom or a major British or American city will be destroyed.(15)

5) (YOLT) SPECTRE 's plot capturing American and Russian spacecraft,leading both countries to begin World War III,on the payroll of China.(15)

6) (OHMSS) SPECTRE's plot to send out brainwashed girls who can activate a major virus around the world unless Blofeld is pardoned for all his crimes and becomes a Count.(15)

7) (DAF) BLOFELD's plot to use smuggled diamonds in a satellite ,made in the laboratories of Willard Whyte,to hold the world to ransom for a large sum.(15)

8) (LALD) Mr BIG/DR KANANGA's plot to spread heroin throughout New York and eventually all the US,to become the new national drug lord ,using his poppy fields for supply on San Monique.(15)

9) (TMWTGG) Scaramanga's plot to use the 'Solex Agitator',which can help solve the Worlds energy crisis,to sell to the highest bidder,regardless who they may be.(15)

10) (TSWLM) Stromberg's plot to use British,American and Russian nuclear submarines to destroy major parts of the world,leading to a world existing only under the sea.(15)

11) (MR) Drax's plot to use fatal orchid's,launched from space,to wipe out civilization,leaving his 'master' race to re-populate,with him as their leader.(15)

12 (FYEO) Kristatos' plot to retrieve the ATAK in the West,on behalf of the Russians,for a large sum of money,while misleading MI6 with his heroic Western war record.(15)

13 (OP) General Orlov and Kamal Khan's plot to set off a nuclear Bomb in a US Airforce base in West Germany,tearing NATO apart and leaving the West defenceless against Russian invasion.(15)

14) (AVTAK) Zorin's plot to flood Silicon Valley,California,to totally command the worlds microchip market and earn domination in the field of computers.(15)

15) (TLD) Khoskov and Whitakers plot to use Russian funds to purchase opium from the Muhjahideen, keep most of the money for themselves,and give arms to Russian forces while buying Western arms from Whitaker,playing all sides against each other.(15)

16) (LTK) Sanchez's plan to increase his drug empire to the Far East,while having Stinger missiles,using them to blackmail Governments by threatening commercial airliners,for immense sums of money.(15)

17) (GE) Trevelyn's plot to use a second unknown 'Goldeneye' EMP satellite to fire on London and destroy the UK's finances and all known records,causing global financial meltdown .(15)

18) (TND) Carver's plot to play off British and Chinese Governments against each other to begin a war,with the help of Chinese General Chang,meaning he can gain exclusive rights to China for his media corporation,and install Chang as the new President.(15)

19) (TWINE) King's plot to destroy Istanbul and the oil pipe-lines ,leaving hers the only one to be used,to totally control the oil industry,by using an old Soviet Nuclear submarine. (15)

20 (DAD) Graves' plot to use the Icarus satellite,showing as a natural sun-reflector for 24 hour growth of crops,to fire on the DMZ in Korea,to allow North Korea to destroy the South and become a world power.(15)

21 (CR) Le Chiffre's plot to use trusted guerrilla funds to win back shares invested in a escapade that went wrong,by desparately playing poker,no matter what it takes.(15)

22 (QOS) Greene's plot to take over the water supply of Bolivia and then start the same procedure for all South America,leaving the whole continent in the control of Quantum.(15)

23 (SF) Silva's plot using cyber-terrorism and a stolen hard-drive revealing Western agents and their cover,to gain revenge on M and MI6 ...to cause maximum damage .(15)

24 (SP) Blofeld's plot to use the 'Nine Eyes' programme,a programme where 9 major nations would share total access to eachothers intel,for his own means,to gain total access to the World's Intelligence services,leading to corruption and control for SPECTRE.(15)

Any other ideas feel free to let me know,as usual.
    Sounds good to me, @barryt007. The air force base in OP is in Germany by the way, as you know of course.
    Aaah yes of course...typo my good Dr..i will amend that pronto !
  • GBFGBF
    a good idea @barryt007 ....