Bond Villains Tees

edited December 2013 in Merchandise Posts: 132
The Art of Villainy - A new tee collection celebrating the universal notoriety of Bond villains!

Debut tee: "Dr. No" @ https://www.teepublic.com/show/11344-dr.-no
dr_julius_no_pbucket_zpsa318fdf2.jpg

2nd tee: "Karl Stromberg" @ https://www.teepublic.com/show/11420-karl-stromberg
karl_stromberg_pbucket_zps247703be.jpg

Comments

oooh I do like these!!! :D Shame my birthday is in April!!! ;)
  • RogueAgent wrote:
    oooh I do like these!!! :D Shame my birthday is in April!!! ;)

That's alright... By then the entire collection will be there for your picking :)

• edited December 2013 Posts: 132
    3rd in the collection: "Francisco Scaramanga" @ https://www.teepublic.com/show/11503-francisco-scaramanga
    [img][/img]francisco_scaramanga_pbucket_zps4cc5ded2.jpg
  • Superb, my dear Vector! Superb! Come warmer weather I may have to snatch up every one of these. Unique and very tastefully done design. I would expect nothing less from devotees of Bond, of course.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited December 2013 Posts: 13,350
    These are really great designs. The best of luck with the rest of them.
  • Superb, my dear Vector! Superb! Come warmer weather I may have to snatch up every one of these. Unique and very tastefully done design. I would expect nothing less from devotees of Bond, of course.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    These are really great designs. The best of luck with the rest of them.

Many thanks for your compliment. It fuels my redoubling effort at keeping my designs chic and sharp...

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    You should do one for Trevelyan, Onatopp, or Ourumov from GE. I'd buy one in a second.
  • You should do one for every main Bond villain. Except Graves, of course.

;)
  • edited December 2013 Posts: 132
    Creasy47 wrote:
    You should do one for Trevelyan, Onatopp, or Ourumov from GE. I'd buy one in a second.
    One of the villains from GE is indeed in the cards so keep watch of this space...
  • You should do one for every main Bond villain. Except Graves, of course. ;)
    I'll try... There will be some henchmen too. Graves actually isn't on my to-do list ;)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Let me know when you do an Octopussy inspired one.
    Will be most interested. If they're anything like these first ones I've seen, I'm sure they'll look fantastic.
  • Benny wrote:
    Let me know when you do an Octopussy inspired one.
    Will be most interested. If they're anything like these first ones I've seen, I'm sure they'll look fantastic.
    It would be a crime not to as Octopussy is among my top 5 Bond films!
  • I'm not mad for OP, but my dear cousin Kemal Khan is certainly a prime and tee-worthy villain!
    I'm not mad for OP, but my dear cousin Kemal Khan is certainly a prime and tee-worthy villain!
    Ironic as you share the same family name.

I hope to see a Largo shirt.
  • SuperheroSithSuperheroSith SE London
    Ludovico wrote:

I hate Thunderball, but a Largo shirt would be pretty cool
  • Ludovico wrote:

Largo is too far up on the SPECTRE hierarchy to be left out from the tee collection...
  • Ludovico wrote:

Largo is too far up on the SPECTRE hierarchy to be left out from the tee collection...

I assume that means we can expect the lovely Rosa Klebb to put in an appearance as well.

Ludovico wrote:

And TB is the perfect movie for summer, which is the time to wear t-shirts.
  • 4th tee: "Oddjob" @ https://www.teepublic.com/show/11608-oddjob
    [img][/img]oddjob_pbucket_zpse7d12c48.jpg

Your support by following my Facebook page or posting your Like to my Bond tee posts is very much appreciated too :) @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vector-Vectoria/134939960034414
  • These really are great. We can add t-shirt designing to the many skills of our members here. Where did you get the idea for these, and may I make a request for a Goldfinger or Blofeld shirt?

Your support by following my Facebook page or posting your Like to my Bond tee posts is very much appreciated too :) @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vector-Vectoria/134939960034414

Inspired. As a devotee of Bondian aesthetics, I think these are classy and pitch perfect.

• Ludovico wrote:

I assume that means we can expect the lovely Rosa Klebb to put in an appearance as well.

Assume no more... She is in! ;)
  • edited January 2014 Posts: 132
    These really are great. We can add t-shirt designing to the many skills of our members here. Where did you get the idea for these, and may I make a request for a Goldfinger or Blofeld shirt?

Being an ardent Bond fan helps and I do adore the villains more than the Bond girls!

I first set out a three-point rule to govern each design:
    1. Choose an outfit and pose most fitting to project the aura of the villain
    2. A symbol/item/locale/etc. as a backdrop that is associated to and or to complement the villain
    3. Use only black, white and asphalt to maintain certain minimalistic elegance and consistency

However, it is not without hurdles at following these guidelines. For example, Orlov and Ourmov would look samey in their standard military uniforms, villains (and henchmen) with no associating logo/symbol, ...etc. Fear not though, most of these hurdles will be overcome before the designs make it to the press.

As for your request, they are both on my radar...

Inspired. As a devotee of Bondian aesthetics, I think these are classy and pitch perfect.

I'm doubly humbled by your praises, Mr Khan...
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    ZORIN please!! :-D
  • O6GO6G
    This is amazing! Do jaws and le chiffre
    These really are great. We can add t-shirt designing to the many skills of our members here. Where did you get the idea for these, and may I make a request for a Goldfinger or Blofeld shirt?

Being an ardent Bond fan helps and I do adore the villains more than the Bond girls!

2. A symbol/item/locale/etc. as a backdrop that is associated to and or to complement the villain
    3. Use only black, white and asphalt to maintain certain minimalistic elegance and consistency

However, it is not without hurdles at following these guidelines. For example, Orlov and Ourmov would look samey in their standard military uniforms, villains (and henchmen) with no associating logo/symbol, ...etc. Fear not though, most of these hurdles will be overcome before the designs make it to the press.

I think it is probably easier with the early Bond movies than the later ones.
  • HASEROT wrote:
    ZORIN please!! :-D
    O6G wrote:
    This is amazing! Do jaws and le chiffre
    Zorin and Jaws, yes. Not Le Chiffre, sorry...
  • edited January 2014 Posts: 132
    Ludovico wrote:

Absolutely! With so much political correctness these days, there is simply no room for those larger than life villains of yesteryear...
  • SuperheroSithSuperheroSith SE London

Absolutely! With so much political correctness these days, there is simply no room for those larger than life villains of yesteryear...

But, Silva was a pretty larger than life villain.