Favourite Q Branch Gadget not used by Bond

edited May 2011 in Bond Movies Posts: 159
Firstly my apologies if this has been posted before ( I did have a look and couldn't see it anywhere )
I was wondering what everyones favourite Q-Branch gadget was that we see in the movies but that Bond never uses, my personal favourite is the wheelchair with the fake plaster cast that fires a rocket that we see Q testing in GoldenEye

Comments

• KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Actaully the fake cast is from GoldenEye. The Living Daylights had the "ghettoblaster".

I would say those are the two top ones. I would also throw in the explosive bolos (or balls) from Moonraker.
    edited May 2011 Posts: 159
    Dam it I should have proof read my post first, it should have read ..my personal favourite is the wheelchair with the fake plaster cast that fires a rocket we see Q testing in Goldeneye and the ghettoblaster rocket launcher in The Living Daylights ...the bolos are a good one ...with a great Moore line as well ..."balls Q ? "
    For some odd reason the "air bag telephone booth" from goldeneye? comes to me
    and the Tests in FRWL game also
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    "Stinging in the rain"
  • 'That would bring tears to your eyes'

Would have been a much better death for Stromberg than a mere shooting.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    The GE phonebooth.

Just kidding. ;-) No, I'd prefer to have seen more of the GE BMW. I guess it's a cliché. ;;)
    How's the arm smithers ? ....coming along nicely thanks :)
    Does the exploading pen in GE count? That technically wasn't used by Bond.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited May 2011 Posts: 15,686
    The sandwich in GE !! You can be sure no-one will eat you lunch !!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I like the chair that's in GoldenEye, to me that's the best. A pity the women who was flung across the room injured her arm!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Samuel001 makes me think to the awesome couch in TLD - Sit on it and you get swallowed by the pillows !!
    I'd say the explosive bolas in Moonraker! I could see those coming in handy when the going gets tough!
  • Explosive alarm clock in License to Kill

Exploding pen (as mentioned) - not actually used by 007

Ghettoblaster from The Living Daylights

trick couch (as mentioned) - The Living Daylights

Umbrella (The Spy Who Loved Me ?)

Spike door from Octopussy as demonstrated by Smithers

Laser camera (License to Kill) - not used by Bond
  • edited October 2013 Posts: 822
    The Sandwich from Goldeneye :D