GalaSilva's Fan Art

edited November 2013 in Fan Creations Posts: 96
I've decided to create my own Fan Art Page because of how much I enjoy making the fan art. They'll mostly be for Bond movies but may contain the odd non-Bond film here and there. I'll start off with two I've already posted on this site and both of these are based on non-Ian Fleming novels.

LicenceRenewed_zps9a54fcb4.jpg
tumblr_mvw2edsQGK1s6mk4go1_1280.jpg

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Wow, that second poster is really great! Simple, artsy, shows off the characters and an event from the film. I love it, keep the fan art coming.
  • edited August 2014 Posts: 96
    This is a draft for the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean movie:

tumblr_mybp2umB7V1s6mk4go2_1280.jpg

• Licence Renewed looks kind of like a horror/thriller film, but I like the concept. Like Creasy said, High Time to Kill looks great, as does the Pirates of the Caribbean one. We've got a lot of talented artists here at MI6.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Licence Renewed looks kind of like a horror/thriller film, but I like the concept. Like Creasy said, High Time to Kill looks great, as does the Pirates of the Caribbean one. We've got a lot of talented artists here at MI6.

The sad thing is that a lot of the work I've seen on these forums is leagues better than some of the "professionally" made posters that are released.

• Thank you guys, they'll be more coming soon :)
    [deleted]
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Licence Renewed looks kind of like a horror/thriller film, but I like the concept. Like Creasy said, High Time to Kill looks great, as does the Pirates of the Caribbean one. We've got a lot of talented artists here at MI6.

The sad thing is that a lot of the work I've seen on these forums is leagues better than some of the "professionally" made posters that are released.

I second that.
  • edited December 2013 Posts: 96
    tumblr_myboiqwJut1s6mk4go3_1280.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited December 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Great stuff, @GalaSilva! I love the idea of a crossover between Pirates of the Caribbean and Treasure Island.
  • Nice Pirates posters, @GalaSilva. Love the art, keep it coming.
    [deleted]
  • Wow, @Galasilva your art never fails to impress me. One of your best posters in my opinion.
    [deleted
    [deleted]
  • So they're my PotC posters, hopefully will have a seperate page for a fan idea for the fifth movie, which incorporates all these characters and more.

Have really appreciated all the feedback I have had and am looking forward to more people's opinions.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    I congratulate for your work, but frankly I would prefer you putting your efforts on the Bond series (old, new and future...) ;) :D
  • ggl007 wrote:
    I congratulate for your work, but frankly I would prefer you putting your efforts on the Bond series (old, new and future...) ;) :D

I'm having a little break from Bond, I worked on adapting a whole book, which took me a while so I'm leaving it for a while but I will be doing some more Bond stuff don't you worry :)
    Thanks, GalaSilva, those are good news... ;) :D
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    No POTC fan myself, but the Black Dog poster was terrific. As were your Bond posters.
    For @ggl007 or anyone who would like a little Bond poster, here you are. My first piece of Skyfall fan art.

tumblr_myhla7ANZd1s6mk4go1_500.jpg
  • I quite like that Skyfall poster. The silhouettes and colors are well-done and well-chosen.
    Thanks, GalaSilva, now you caught my attention... ;) :D

Nice work there...
    A nice little re-imagining of the upcoming 'Fleming' series as a biopic film starring Geoffrey Rush as an old Ian Fleming and Dominic Cooper as young Ian Fleming, with Geoffrey Rush's Fleming re-calling the events that led up to Bond and using the narrative flashbacks with Dominic Cooper's Fleming.

Here's a poster of what that could look like:

tumblr_mynjf25ssC1s6mk4go1_1280.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Oh, don't tease me. Rush would be the ideal Fleming.
    [deleted]
    [deleted
    [deleted
    [deleted
    [deleted
    [deleted]