A minor issue with the site

edited October 2013 in MI6 Headlines & Feedback Posts: 2,400
Not sure if this is the right section to post this in.

I've noticed that, on my PC browser, it's very difficult to distinguish my threads from other threads on the main page. What I mean by this is that, on my mobile, it's very easy to do so (my threads are a dark shade of blue, other threads are white) whereas on my PC this colour distinction is negligible; there's a blue tint on my threads but it's so light that I can barely tell the difference. Often causes me to skip over my own threads when I scroll down the main page. It's a super, super minor issue but I figured I'd bring it to your attention nonetheless incase there was a way to fix it.

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    edited October 2013 Posts: 1,347
    Hmm that's strange @StirredNotShaken. Mine are quite distinguishable in blue, but not really dark blue for me either (same blue as your own posts in threads). Still, a big enough difference from the white ones.

Which forum view to you use as "home view"? If you're using the Discussions view, you always have your own threads in a separate tab, quite easy to access.

But of course, everyone should use the Categories view ;)
  • MI6MI6 Administrator
    edited October 2013 Posts: 677
    Can we ask which browser you are using? Internet Explorer, Firefox etc. Can you find out what version number, as well.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/which-version-am-i-using
    I use Chrome on my browser, and it would be whatever the latest version is.
  • I use the current version of Firefox as my primary browser.
    I use Chrome on my browser, and it would be whatever the latest version is.

Same for me.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I use Mac's Safari browser, if this is intended to be a community wide questionnaire.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited October 2013 Posts: 17,727
    I use Google Chrome as my Internet browser.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Latest version of Chrome for me but I haven't had any problems with the site.
    I use Chrome, too. I can't stand Safari. I had way too many problems with it.
  • edited October 2013 Posts: 63
    I use Netscape. It's imperative that you know this.
    I'm using chrome and the site is rarely loading. It keeps sending me to a page can't be loaded please refresh. And when I do it just takes me back to the page can't be loaded screen. Is the site down today?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I have been finding things slower over the last hour too @Murdock.
    Yes the site's been on a go-slow tonight. I use Chrome also. Don't know if that's something to do with it.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited December 2013 Posts: 13,350
    Not being at home, I used to live with my Dad, I'm on an iPad using Safari. I thought it was that but it appears it is the site.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Not being at home, I used to live with my Dad, I'm on an iPad using Safari. I thought it was that but it appears it is the site.

Yes, I couldn't access the site using safari on ipad either. Strange. However, it did load on my phone.
    Same problem here: using Chrome, though, and for the past few hours I've had trouble loading the site.
    Update. Everything seems to be fine now for me.
  • The site shut down for a little bit on me, but things look to be back in order.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I didn't get on the site for most of yesterday, so I wasn't aware of any issues. Good to see all is fixed.