Win tickets to hear Deaver speak on Carte Blanche launch day

MI6MI6 Administrator
edited May 2011 in News Posts: 677
Lucky MI6 readers will be able to attend the Times' <a href = "http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=9399">London launch-day event</a> on for the new 007 novel, '<a href = "http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/literary/carte_blanche.php3">Carte Blanche</a>'.

One of 10 tickets could have your name on it - just email [email protected] with the answer to the question below and you will go into the draw to win.

<b>What vehicle does 007 drive in 'Carte Blanche'?</b>

The following events have been confirmed for publication week:

<ul><li>Wednesday 25 May: a fabulous top secret event to launch the book in London</li>
<li>Thursday 26 May: the first public talk with The Times at Congress Centre, central London</li>
<li>Friday 27 May: a signing with the author at Waterstone’s Leadenhall Market AND an event with independent bookshop Mostly Books at the futuristic Diamond Light Source centre in Oxfordshire</li>
<li>Saturday 28 May: an event at the Hay Festival</li></ul>
<b>About the event</b>
Times+ Meet The Author! This special publication day talk will give insights into Deaver's work and the world of Bond. There will be a Q&A and book signing. Tickets required.
Time: 7.30pm.

Be part of the action, just email [email protected] to go into the draw.

Comments

Internet marketing at it's best! Great competition!
  • doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    Great competition, guys!

I've just entered this myself.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Entered too. Perhaps this is the best competition MI6 has done yet.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Yup, fine comp. I too have entered - get in there before it closes, I'd advise, peeps; or on second thoughts, maybe not, so I stand a better chance of winning...! ;)
  • MI6MI6 Administrator
    The Competition is now Closed - winners will be notified in due course.