George Lazenby officially divorced from Pam Shriver

JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
edited May 2011 in News Posts: 1,380
George Lazenby, who starred in the 1969 James Bond film "On Her Majesty's Secret Service", is now officially divorced from tennis champ Pam Shriver after almost nine years of marriage (though they separated several years ago).

It was the second time around for both, reports <a href="http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b242172_which_james_bond_just_got_his_license.html"; target="_blank">E Online</a>.

Shriver filed for divorce in 2008, citing irreconcilable differences. While their financial dealings remain confidential, they will share joint custody of their 6-year-old son, George Jr., and 5-year-old twins, Kate and Sam, according to court documents.

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    George is known to have something of a temper. I wonder if that has anything to do with it... ;;)

So, is there one Bond actor who's still married to his first wife? :P
  • edited May 2011 Posts: 1,497
    Well I don't believe Dalton ever married, but has children from relationships. Brosnan's first wife passed away and he's since married. Those are the only two exceptions I believe
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    I'm not sure if Dalton married or not, but he had a child with the same Russian entertainer who later hooked up with Mel Gibson and they had the most public of fallings out.