Fiona Fullerton joins 'Strictly Come Dancing'

Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
edited September 2013 in Actors Posts: 13,350
Fiona Fullerton is one of the 15 stars who'll cha-cha-charm the audience on this year's Strictly Come Dancing.

She played KGB spy Pola Ivanova in the 1985 James Bond film A View to a Kill.

Here's wishing her all the best. The new series has it's launch this Saturday.

Comments

• Thanks for the news @Samuel001

England Rugby ace Ben Cohen has just confirmed on Facebook that he is also taking part this year.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    I don't watch it, nor do I have any interest in dancing, but I hope she wins it! Be great if she could dance to-Tchaikovsky!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited September 2013 Posts: 13,350
    The full line-up:

Abbey Clancy
    Ashley Taylor Dawson
    Ben Cohen
    Dave Myers
    Deborah Meaden
    Fiona Fullerton
    Julien Macdonald
    Mark Benton
    Natalie Gumede
    Patrick Robinson
    Rachel Riley
    Sophie Ellis-Bextor
    Susanna Reid
    Tony Jacklin
    Vanessa Feltz

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006m8dq/profiles/celebrities-2013
    Quite a few former contestants have been involved with Bond films....Goldie, Colin Salmon and Lulu have all taken part in the past..
    So it is Fiona Fullerton's turn to fly the flag for Bond on SCD! Go Fiona!!!!!
    Now I have to say their are a lot of lovely ladies on the show as well as the professional lady dancers. However? The one I am REALLY looking forward to seeing having a go is Susanna Reid. She just oozes brains and sex!!! :x
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Fiona Fullerton is a really sexy lady as Pola Ivanova in AVTAK! She exudes sex!
    I don't like Strictly, I can't stand these kinds of programs, now I guess I'll have to watch it.
    I have defected from X factor to strictly and followed Louis Smith last year.

Pola is my new favourite. Lets hope there are some Bond songs this year.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Ludovico wrote:
    I don't like Strictly, I can't stand these kinds of programs, now I guess I'll have to watch it.

Neither do I, but this has certainly piqued my interest therein.
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Ludovico wrote:

Neither do I, but this has certainly piqued my interest therein.

You will both be wearing sequinned jump suits in no time! ;) :)) That's what happened to me! \:D/
    She's still in people! I'm remaining optimistic! Come on Fiona!
    Maybe only another week or two at the max. Not bad though, she's doing very well.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Maybe only another week or two at the max. Not bad though, she's doing very well.

Agreed. She's even surpassed Rachel Riley!
    edited November 2013 Posts: 13,350
    She's out. I thought Fiona would get one more week but it was not to be. She's done well when compared to past Bond names.

Better luck next year?
    Samuel001 wrote:
    She's out. I thought Fiona would get one more week but it was not to be. She's done well when compared to past Bond names.

Better luck next year?

Oh no, I forgot to watch the results, I'm to engrossed in the LALD novel. Oh darn, she's done well though. I hope because of her time on Strictly, that we will be seeing more of her.
    She did do well to get as far as she did! I wonder if we will get another Bond star next year?