EVERYTHING OR NOTHING, THE UNTOLD STORY OF 007

edited August 2013 in Bond Movies Posts: 2,341
For those who haven't seen it and For those who have netflix (streaming or DVD) I recommend this very very good documentary. I just discovered it and really enjoyed it. So much I watched it a couple of more times.
They cover the whole story with details on Flemings life, Cubby and Harry Salzman. Five of the six Bond actors do interviews as does Babs and MGW.
The documentary goes into detail of the feud between Connery and EON and it was most enlightening.
I recommend it. Lots of history and detail crammed in the 90+ minute show. Check it out.

No, I do not own any stock in Netflix

Comments

OHMSS69 wrote:
    For those who haven't seen it and For those who have netflix (streaming or DVD) I recommend this very very good documentary. I just discovered it and really enjoyed it. So much I watched it a couple of more times.
    They cover the whole story with details on Flemings life, Cubby and Harry Salzman. Five of the six Bond actors do interviews as does Babs and MGW.
    The documentary goes into detail of the feud between Connery and EON and it was most enlightening.
    I recommend it. Lots of history and detail crammed in the 90+ minute show. Check it out.

No, I do not own any stock in Netflix

It is on EpixHD. Good segment on Fleming with Christopher Lee.

Also it has Dalton calling Fleming Bond a murder and Babs claiming that LTK failed because it so far ahead of its time. You can tell that Brosnan doesn't really consider the Bond days his best, he gets cheeky when talking about his final three movies. He and Pike put down the invisible car from DAD.

Harry Saltzman daughter is very nice looking.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
  • Before this possibly gets locked up, out of respect for my fellow original let me once again say that the deathbed conversation between Cubby and Sean brought tears to my eyes and was well worth the time spent watching it. Someday when we in the US get a DVD release, I will be thrilled to own it.