Stuff that is ****ing me off.

13»

Comments

So no real answers of why there was no warning of changes coming.

I might not be one of the most active members, been around for a while trying to be civil and such.

You won't find me on any facebook or such social sh%te, so perhaps this new format is somewhat puzzeling. It might be me. However Gallifrey base has loads of visitors and their spread speaks more to me. Once again it could be my ages and that I dislike too much change.

Too bad so much history from MI6 has been gone................ :-q
    I haven't tried to do much with the new forum, but I don't like the layout. With it crammed into the middle of the screen, it loses the readability the last one did.

I also don't really like the organization. Sorting by Categories helps, but the previous version was much easier to navigate.

I'm not going to jump ship right away, though I will say I'm disappointed in the new forum. I'm not as miffed that we had short warning, mostly because I wasn't invested too heavily in any discussion at the previous version, but I'm still going to need quite a while to get used to the new layout.
    Quoting Vesper: miles ahead of the CBn set up
    what is CB? and this is MI6 comunity instead of KTBEU?
    News that Jez Butterworth is putting a red line through any dialogue between Bond and other men.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    what
This discussion has been closed.