SPECTRE Bonds girls; Seydoux, Bellucci, Sigman, plus rumoured

edited March 2015 in SPECTRE News & Spoilers Posts: 4,622
I thought this thread could serve as a running list of any and all actresses rumoured for a role in Bond 24. It should be a long list by the time it's done.
Bond-girl of course means actresses that have the look. Feel free to cut and paste and update the list as names surface.

First out of the box
1. Penelope Cruz, according to Perez Hilton, June 3. 2013

Comments

I am hoping to have a ridiculous rumor like my favorite bond rumor of all time

Olsen Twins to star as Bond 22's main bond girls.

that was a fun one :D
    All rumours need a source though. Even something as lame as Perez Hilton. :P
    Who sourced the Olson twins for QoS?
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @timmer: great idea, sir! Thank you. We shall all make use of this thread now and centralize what will eventually be a collection of laughable rumours. ;-)
    DarthDimi wrote:
    @timmer: great idea, sir! Thank you. We shall all make use of this thread now and centralize what will eventually be a collection of laughable rumours. ;-)

So if my original thread titled "Penelope Cruz cast in Bond 24" proves to be true, which seems to be more and more likely ( see http://www.vanityfair.com/online/oscars/2013/05/penelope-cruz-bond-girl ), will you please re-open my bit of breaking news that you closed?
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    If it proves to be true, we shall re-open it. Right now, we haven't heard from EON. But so far we've had The Sun, MTV, NextMovie and TheHollywoodBlog report this 'breaking news' so it's hardly anything but a rumour. We've had dozens of those in the past and we have learned our lesson. As long as only the papers claim something but EON hasn't spread the news itself, it's a rumour and more of those will follow.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Some rumours die quickly but this one seems to have really been picked up by the press who are running with it. All that director news has done it, no doubt.
    Penelope Cruz? Has her name been put forwards by the gossip medias because she once played with Javier Bardem?
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    This thread is only for girls who are rumoured in the press, try and avoid adding your own preferred choices.
    timmer wrote:

Ask and ye shall receive

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Olsen-Twins-Become-Bond-Girls-5220.html

Man people were going nuts for that one. I wish I was better at creating bond posters I have a curiosity as to what a serious poster with them would look like but I would need to be at the level of Marketto or Brady to be able to pull off such a miracle sadly I am not.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Risico007 wrote:
    timmer wrote:

Ask and ye shall receive

Man people were going nuts for that one. I wish I was better at creating bond posters I have a curiosity as to what a serious poster with them would look like but I would need to be at the level of Marketto or Brady to be able to pull off such a miracle sadly I am not.

Oh, why thank you, sir! :\">
    What can I say you can make a poster of such brilliance casting choice like Olsen twins Hilary Duff (who I am ashamed to say I still have a celeb crush on) and Emma Stone won't seem laughable anymore lol

I mean if you wanted to do a serious poster with say Mrs. Duff and the title The Hildebrand Rarity I would greatly be appreciated
    Closest I ever came to it and still looks silly lol
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/38621698@N02/4401306212/in/photostream/

Back on topic I am sure by weeks end we will have a new bond girl rumor
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Today, tuesday, all newspapers in Spain have the "news" about Penélope: from "new Bond girl" to "may be new Bond girl?"...

The only interesting thing is that some of them have talked with her agent(s) and has said neither yes neither no... So, is it an strategy to start talking about Pe? or is she really sitting down to talk with EON about her contract right now?...
    Someone needs to call Amanda Bynes in for Bond 24.
    Jokes
  • edited June 2013 Posts: 4,622
    Risico007 wrote:

Ask and ye shall receive
    Man people were going nuts for that one. I.

Man, that's one of the all-time best frivolous rumours. :\">

Here's another one. It goes back a bit, to December 2011. It predates SF release. She was planning well ahead it seems. :P

Lola Ponce: Bond girl

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/11136750-lola-ponce-would-be-a-bond-girl

1. Argentinian actress Lola Ponce, 30

"The artist of Italo-Argentina origin, who triumphs in the world for her beauty and voice, received an offer to participate in an upcoming film of James Bond. Now she lives in Miami, where she works for Univision."
    The actress, singer and model who recently won in the San Remo Festival, received a major proposal to become the new "Bond Girl".
    "I had a meeting in Rome; I was offered to be the new Bond Girl. It is an honor to know who thought of me ... We'll see if I can arrange the time with all the projects already committed, “said Lola Ponce"

Master List updated
    1. Penelope Cruz, Perez Hilton
    2. Lola Ponce, Argentine, singer, actress, model Age 30, Source allvoices.com,
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited June 2013 Posts: 28,694
    timmer wrote:
    Lola Ponce: Bond girl

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/11136750-lola-ponce-would-be-a-bond-girl

1. Argentinian actress Lola Ponce, 30

"The artist of Italo-Argentina origin, who triumphs in the world for her beauty and voice, received an offer to participate in an upcoming film of James Bond. Now she lives in Miami, where she works for Univision."
    The actress, singer and model who recently won in the San Remo Festival, received a major proposal to become the new "Bond Girl".
    "I had a meeting in Rome; I was offered to be the new Bond Girl. It is an honor to know who thought of me ... We'll see if I can arrange the time with all the projects already committed, “said Lola Ponce"

Ah yes, Lola Ponce.

Does anyone here remember this beauty of a thread that began as a rumor thread but quickly turned into a "post the sexiest shots of Ms. Lola Ponce" thread instead?

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2155/argentian-actress-lola-ponce-claims-she-is-earmarked-for-bond-24-role/p3

Good times! ;)
    @OBrady. :)) Well, following that link, I see you were a prolific poster-of-pictures of the lovely Lola.
    It's only fitting I think that one of her pictures, should be included here. So here's one of your contributions, pulled from the other thread.

LoLa-Ponce-For-Miss-Bikini-10.jpg
    I wondered if Ponce is worried that Cruz may have beat her out for a plum role, and after she had such a head start too. Tough biz! :\">
    I say we should post more steaming photos of Cruz and Ponce while we wait for more rumors
  • Risico007 wrote:
    I say we should post more steaming photos of Cruz and Ponce while we wait for more rumors

I like that idea, let's get it started.

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    BMT216A wrote:
    Who knew Cruz was in the QOS title sequence? ;)
  • QBranch wrote:
    BMT216A wrote:
    Who knew Cruz was in the QOS title sequence? ;)

Never mind that, who knew Goldfinger was released in 1962? I think someone (ALERT- politically incorrect statement coming) was sucking too hard on their Slurpee and got a brain freeze.

edited June 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Bond film-ignorant article writer says:

Cruz will also be the oldest actress to play the character after Honor Blackman, who was 39 when she starred as Pussy Galore in 1962 release "Goldfinger".

"Bond girls are always brainy and sexy, and that's totally Penelope," a source said.

Seriously, do these people even bother researching these things? Watching at least one or two films would help for crying out loud!
    Risico007 wrote:

The last thing this thread needs is to be spammed with pictures like the link I posted, though it would liven things up. :>

I am such a ponce for mentioning Lola Ponce again. ;)
  • edited June 2013 Posts: 9,730
    lol no that was the best thread ever

While I know its a fools errand to try and persuade you to do an amazing Bond 24 fan poster featuring Hilary Duff Might I persuade you to do one featuring Craig and Cruz?
    Risico007 wrote:

While I know its a fools errand to try and persuade you to do an amazing Bond 24 fan poster featuring Hilary Duff Might I persuade you to do one featuring Craig and Cruz?

Time isn't my friend at the moment, but I could maybe do it sometime in the future for kicks and giggles.
    Risico007 wrote:

Time isn't my friend at the moment, but I could maybe do it sometime in the future for kicks and giggles.

perhaps even one with Mrs Duff my birthday is December 1st so that is 6 months :D
    Penelope Cruz "Is Not in Talks to Be a Bond Girl"
    ENTERTAINMENT
    JUNE 14, 2013 AT 8:35AM BY ZACH JOHNSON

Penelope Cruz won't be following in the footsteps of former Bond girls Halle Berry and Denise Richards, a production source tells Us Weekly exclusively. "Penelope is not in talks to be a Bond girl in a James Bond movie," the insider says. "The stories are totally false."
    The casting rumors began June 2 when Yahoo UK reported that the 39-year-old Academy Award winner was in negotiations to film the 24th installment of the James Bond series next summer. Sources told the website that producers "had tried to get Penelope before, but she has never been available because of other commitments."

Though the Spanish star won't be the next Bond girl, Cruz is no stranger to big movie franchises. In 2011, she starred opposite Johnny Depp in Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. She next appears in The Counselor (in theaters Oct. 25) with Bardem, Michael Fassbender, Brad Pitt and Cameron Diaz.

The actress, who has a 2-year-old son named Leo, is currently pregnant with her second child.
    http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/penelope-cruz-is-not-in-talks-to-be-a-bond-girl-2013146
    We have no idea who the flavor of the month will be when they start casting. But just for this thread:
    Lets bring Hally Berry back. Give her a chance to redeem herself.
    OHMSS69 wrote:
    We have no idea who the flavor of the month will be when they start casting. But just for this thread:
    Lets bring Hally Berry back. Give her a chance to redeem herself.

Let's not and say we did...

Have they taken back her Oscar yet?!