Bond's TV set (lald)

edited April 2013 in Bond Movies Posts: 27
Just watching Live and Let Let Die with the Tom Mankiewicz commentary and being a total geek. Got me thinking when you see Bond house anybody know what make, model and size (!) Bond's telly is?

Comments

• Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    edited April 2013 Posts: 543
    I didn't notice there was a television there. For me, Bond doesn't seem like the kind to watch TV. :P I don't know about make and model, but as for size, 13 to 20", maybe? Did they even make them bigger in those days?
  • Artemis81 wrote:
    I didn't notice there as a television there. For me, Bond doesn't seem like the kind to watch TV. :P

I think you're right. Remember in YOLT he says to Blofeld "If I'm going to be forced to watch television, at least may I have my cigarettes?"

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Artemis81 wrote:
    I didn't notice there as a television there. For me, Bond doesn't seem like the kind to watch TV. :P

I think you're right. Remember in YOLT he says to Blofeld "If I'm going to be forced to watch television, at least may I have my cigarettes?"

And Dan's Bond probably hates it too, especially reality television, if his rightful hatred of the Kardashians in real-life is of any indication! :))