Any Die Another Day fans out there?

edited April 2013 in Bond Movies Posts: 28
If there is a thread out there sowee. Anyways, got Bond on Bluray and slowly making my way through the Brosnan era and Die Another Day seems to have gotten a little better. It's a fun movie that JUST happens to have James Bond in it? But is it all that bad? Does it have any redeeming qualities? I'm seriously interested if there are fans of this chastised film???

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Quantum89 wrote:
    If there is a thread out there sowee. Anyways, got Bond on Bluray and slowly making my way through the Brosnan era and Die Another Day seems to have gotten a little better. It's a fun movie that JUST happens to have James Bond in it? But is it all that bad? Does it have any redeeming qualities? I'm seriously interested if there are fans of this chastised film???

There is:
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2624/dad-is-actually-pretty-good/p1
    Definite steady increase in quality from GE->TND-> TWINE->DAD
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    What's Die Another Day? The only Bond movie I know about that came out in 2002 was NightFire.
    I estimate there's already around 135,735 Die Another Day threads out there already. I haven't actually counted the fckn things, but can't be far off

Since the author asked, and before this gets shut down (but you never can tell), there are indeed Die Another Day fans out there. Both here on the pages, and James Bond enthusiasts the world over. It can be a struggle to believe - but they do exist
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I like Die Another Day.
    I do not really have anything against it, it's just not a favorite of mine. I don't think that poor CGI makes a movie horrible. Sure Jinx can get on your nerves, but as just a film to have on and eating popcorn with some friends, it's ok.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Quantum89 wrote:

There is:
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2624/dad-is-actually-pretty-good/p1

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.