Things Bond did return to Q branch!

edited March 2013 in Bond Movies Posts: 27
Just watched Skyfall, and when Q asked for the equipment to be brought back, got me think what if anything as Bond ever returned to Q Branch, the only thing I could think of was in Never Say Never Again when he gave Q his watch.

Over to you.

Comments

• edited March 2013 Posts: 612
    Nothing. That's part of the joke.

(Except we did see the Aston DBS in DAF)
    What about the BMW in GoldenEye? Though that was probably thanks to Jack Wade...
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    what about the radio in skyfall?.. he used it, but we never saw him discard it - probably turned it back in to Q branch..

the same can't be said for the Walther though..
    Well, there was the FRWL attaché case. Although, according to "Welcome to Japan, Mr. Bond", he gave it back in less than sterling condition.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    his car in DAD, BMW in Goldeneye, and i believe that, the Lotus Esprit in TSWLM. Can't remember of many other things, actually.
  • TheHotMess wrote:
    He obviously gave the Thunderball jetback back to Q branch since we saw it rotting away in DAD. Also the three items he had in his desk in OHMSS im pretty sure he gave those to Q branch as weel when he was planning to quit mi6

It was just the watch from the drawer in OHMSS the others were honeys knife and Klebbs boot. :)
  • TheHotMess wrote:
    He obviously gave the Thunderball jetback back to Q branch since we saw it rotting away in DAD. Also the three items he had in his desk in OHMSS im pretty sure he gave those to Q branch as weel when he was planning to quit mi6

It was just the watch from the drawer in OHMSS the others were honeys knife and Klebbs boot. :)

And the watch was Grant's ;)
  • Give things back? Where's the fun in that? Much better to see it destroyed rather than being returned in one piece!
  • The Octopussy crocodile also cameoed in DAD in Q's lab, so I guess that was also returned safely. Mind you, Q was with Bond in India so he probably returned it back to the lab himself!
  • TheHotMess wrote:

And the watch was Grant's ;)

Indeed, well spotted
    I did it to see if any one would notice...........honest :-\"
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited March 2013 Posts: 13,926
    * Lotus Sub

* Everything we see in Q Branch in DAD.

* His watches would be returned, as they stay on his wrist (except the remote detonators from GE and DAD, as they're confiscated)

I would've said the rebreather from TB- however it appears to be a new model in DAD.

How about things Q Branch salvaged from the field?

* Attache case from FRWL referenced in GF

* Lotus Esprit Turbo gets a new paint job? Surely they wouldn't have put the white one back together after it exploding, what with a damaged chassis and all. :-?

* Q-Boat. Q is serious about his fishing!
    The Laser Watch in GE
    The Radio in SF
    Q's Boat in TWINE (Even though it was destroyed)
    The Attache suitcase in FRWL
    The Vanquish in DAD
    The Ring in DAD
    Lotus Esprit in TSWLM