If SPECTRE(Quantum) had a "Sinister Six"

jka12002jka12002 Banned
edited February 2013 in Bond Movies Posts: 188
Watching an episode of the 90's Spiderman cartoon with the Sinister Six reminded me alot of Spectre in some ways, so i was wondering if Bond had its own version of the Sinister Six for SPECTRE who would you pick?

My lineup would be Blofeld,Scramanga,Dr.No,Jaws,Silva and Oddjob
(For the comedians here, this thread is not meant to be taken seriously so have fun lol)

Comments

Not sure this would work. Blofeld is a leader, Silva has an issue with authority, Scaramanga is a freelancer and Oddjob and Jaws are thugs with little to no leadership qualities. A Sinister Six would work either if there is a hierarchy as SPECTRE of old, or if the villain members are ready to share power.
  • jka12002jka12002 Banned
    I suppose if they all have the same goal of dominating the world somehow they would probably be able to work together, providing no egos get in the way
    jka12002 wrote:
    I suppose if they all have the same goal of dominating the world somehow they would probably be able to work together, providing no egos get in the way

They would need to be very disciplined. Maybe Quantum is like this, with no clear dominant head among its leaders. Such organisation would need people with leadership qualities but able to have group solidarity. Blofeld ruled SPECTRE with an iron fist and was surrounded by loyal people who never questioned his authority. Had he died, Largo would have taken over SPECTRE and ruled in the same way.

In a less centered structure, I could see Kamal Khan (as he worked somewhat under the orders of a Russian general), Koskov (although I didn't like him in TLD), Kristatos, Mr White and Dominic Greene working together. Not Renard as he is an anarchist and too unpredictable. Maybe Trevelyan, but I am not certain.