Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Veggie burgers.
  • ChristartosChristartos Banned
    chrisisall wrote:
    Veggie burgers.

Nice
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Any type of fish (including but not limited to sardines, sticklebacks, salmon, seabream, sole), meat (chicken, turkey, pork, piglet, beef, any kind basically), peppers.
    Sandy wrote:
    pork, piglet, beef,

Carnivore!
    chrisisall wrote:
    Sandy wrote:
    pork, piglet, beef,

Carnivore!

Omnivorous, if you please. But I have been reducing my meat consumption a lot in the past few years, but can't completely cut it because of health issues.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Fish, particularly salmon and mackerel. Also, chicken breast.
    Sandy wrote:
    I have been reducing my meat consumption a lot in the past few years, but can't completely cut it because of health issues.
    I tried to stop eating fish, but need to continue because when I don't I have trouble kicking high.
    edited January 2013 Posts: 4,012
    doubleoego wrote:
    Fish, particularly salmon and mackerel. Also, chicken breast.
    How I miss mackerel. You have no idea how difficult it is to find fish in Germany, all they know here is fish fillets (I don't think I ever say an actual fish being sold at the market) and only from 3 or 4 kinds of fish. That is when I can find it fresh, since most is frozen in blocks (?). Octopus and cuttlefish are almost impossible to find, I do find a squid every now and then at a sushi seller in the market. My German friends don't seem to understand why I miss fish ~X( but I guess they can't miss something they never had. OK, sorry guys,rant over.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited January 2013 Posts: 28,694
    I love how seriously this is being taken. I was thinking about making a thread asking everybody's favorite color, and now I just might. =))
    I love how seriously this is being taken. =))

It is a serious business @Brady :-w Your turn now.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    I love how seriously this is being taken. I was thinking about making a thread asking everybody's favorite color, and now I just might. =))

Absolutely. I thought it was fairly well understood by now that Christartos is a troll.
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 12,833
    I was thinking about making a thread asking everybody's favorite color

For the record mine is red :P

Absolutely. I thought it was fairly well understood by now that Christartos is a troll.

Not everybody has seen his title suggestions and posters. Word will get round soon enough.

Not everybody has seen his title suggestions and posters. Word will get round soon enough.

Nope, I didn't see anything. Now I know, thanks.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Sandy wrote:

Nope, I didn't see anything. Now I know, thanks.

Although please feel free to keep discussing your favourite meat and fish by all means.
    edited January 2013 Posts: 114
    Hmmm...I have only done one poster "No More Tears" - I don't see how it is wrong http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/210141#Comment_210141

I just want to know if it is you?

N

Edit: Poisonous atmosphere here on the board's...
    This is a very strange topic for a Bond site! :O
  • Hmmm...I have only done one poster "No More Tears" - I don't see how it is wrong http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/210141#Comment_210141

You did plenty more on your @Pierceuhh account. And then there's your title suggestions and plot ideas.
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 5,745
    Edit: Poisonous atmosphere here on the board's...

On the board's what? The board's shirt? The board's face?

Why don't you get a job, do something with your life, and stop grilling us with your trolling?
  • It's licence to Kill not Grill! These spammers / trolls = pathetically sad.
    Grilled chicken fillets, i tend to poach or steam fish.
    edited January 2013 Posts: 114
    Grilled chicken fillets, i tend to poach or steam fish.

Can I come to your barbecue?

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    My favorite color is green.

I thought I might as well bring it up, considering this thread has no where to go but down, and in a nose dive formation.
    Hey, a moment of zero-G; COOL!
    Grilled chicken ,favorite color blue. :)
  • BennyBenny keeping tabs on youAdministrator, Moderator
    Pointless topic.
    My favorite color is green.

I thought I might as well bring it up, considering this thread has no where to go but down, and in a nose dive formation.

You know spamming is something of a no no though.
    Which is what this is.thread is.

:-w

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.