SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    Well I just started recording the game so if it shows again, I'll catch it. Half time is quickly approaching so hopefully they'll air it again during the break.
    A description from some fella at CBn.

- Aston Martin decapitates the Jaguar
    - Flames shooting out of the Aston's rear towards the Jag.
    - Bond throwing someone over the railing at "the meeting."
    - Craig and Sedoux, getting close in the elevator.
    - Helicopter action in Mexico.
    - Bond punching someone in Austria
    - Mr. Hinx, putting someone out of their misery.
    - A closeup of Craig's response to Mr. White's declaration.
    - Craig has Bellucci against the wall.
    - Q, looking up from his laptop/desktop.

Sweet, sweet, sweet. Everything I was hoping for.

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    Must resist urge to watch cell phone footage :-SS
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited June 2015 Posts: 10,588
    :D is an understatement.
    Oh that looked good.
    OMG. That looks insane
    That clip with Bond & Swann in the elevator looked very interesting.
  • skropper13skropper13 United States
    how is there not a good version online?!?! :((
  • eddychaputeddychaput Montreal, Canada
    skropper13 wrote: »
    how is there not a good version online?!?! :((

We badly need a hi-def version of that trailer. Come guys and gals at Sony. Play nice now!
    Its gotta come soon.
    I wonder why they had a tv spot so early. isn't that usually last part of the campaign?
    It's a relatively recent trend to do 'event' ads like this in big TV shows. There was a Steve Jobs trailer during the Mad Men finale, for example.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I wonder why they had a tv spot so early. isn't that usually last part of the campaign?

What Marketto showed us was just a glimpse of the trailer. This trailer is around the same length as the first, so I've heard.
    We only have some of the new footage, theres a good 10-20 seconds more from what i heard.
    jake24 wrote: »

What Marketto showed us was just a glimpse of the trailer. This trailer is around the same length as the first, so I've heard.

I saw somebody said it was about 30 seconds in total, the first was a minute and 30 so unless they only showed a glimpse of a new trailer its a tv spot not another teaser

• GoldenballGoldenball United States
    edited June 2015 Posts: 74
    I saw it, too. The way it at first seemed to me was that it was just the trailer- but then it went on with all these new locations- right after Mr. White delivers the kite line. I heard my wife say, "Close your mouth."

What a surprise. I'm not even a fan of these two teams, know what I mean? I wasn't really expecting anything
    Based on this tv-spot, I would say that we get the first full 2 min 15 sec trailer end of this week or early next week. I just can't believe Sony will let this tv-spot go viral in this way. If the full trailer will be released this week or next week, then it will be fully in line of my prediction on how Sony is planning their trailer strategy:

--> 1st teaser trailer March
    --> 2nd trailer / 1st full trailer end of May / early June
    --> 3rd trailer / 2nd full trailer September

I'm just guessing a bit as well. But for me it seems weird that after the promo momentum created after the 1st teaser trailer, Sony decides to go silent until September. I would call that rather bad promo-/marketing planning.

Anyway, I am positive :-).
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    The real deal.

• AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Friends, wait no more!

I think this link for the full new tv teaser works. Someone yell it it doesn't.

http://themoviebox.net/7072
    Great stuff marketto.

I really loved that delivery of "Bond, James, Bond". It works in that context.

Oh and Mr. Hinx isn't kidding around, is he? Daaamn at 0:40!
    Yeah, that was a good 30 seconds of new footage. The Bond delivery at the end was good.
    amazing.
    Oowh my God. I just ADORE those scenes between Bond and Lucia Sciarra! So utterly stylish. The way she stands there at the back. So so elegant.
    Very nice to see the other angle of the original video blog ending shot with DC shooting.
    This looks like a very different film than Skyfall.
    this was awesome ... looks very well done
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    @Gustav_Graves Agreed! There's something very elegant about the look of that scene. Classic Bond.
  • Oh, jeez... I'm finally sold on this movie. Everything looks so stylish and elegant, like a classic Bond set in 2015 (well, at least I hope so).