Coolest thing you'll see all day thread.

Comments

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Wait, that's a real trailer? ;-)
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited May 2011 Posts: 1,699
    Wait, that's a real trailer? ;-)
    Well, I suspect a proper trailer will follow in the summer probably, given the flick opens in November. However, it's a great teaser trailer, is it not? Smart and memorable piece of movie marketing to my mind.

And, of course, it's the Muppets too, which makes it cool 100% proof... \:D/

• The best batman movie ever. just found this whilst in post-production hell.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Funny banter between Schumi and DC !! :-))
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited June 2011 Posts: 13,882

That has to be one of my favourite DW remixes. I could easily imagine that being used for McCoy's 4th series in 1990. Add in a new title sequence to match and that would have made a cracking start to 90's Who.
    I dare you to watch the whole video !!

• edited June 2011 Posts: 2,782
    I dare you to watch the whole video !!

Sorry DC - only managed 20 seconds before my head began to hurt.

OKAY PEOPLE THIS IS SLIGHTLY NSFW. It is really really funny and not cool but you have to watch it, the blokes are the best bits:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yu_hMG2plZM&oref=http://www.dlisted.com/node?page=2&has_verified=1

This next ones are awesome:

Volcanic ash lake omg!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UsTIMxeO_ng

Steady hand.

And this is genius; Samuel L. Jackson's bedtime audio book 'Go the **** to Sleep' - here's a bleeped sample so NSFW.

http://www.audible.com/pd?asin=B00551W570

• <
    This next ones are awesome:

Volcanic ash lake omg!
    That is amazing! :D

and read the topvoted comment: "and he was never seen again" lol
    That was amazing \m/ !
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    edited June 2011 Posts: 823
    Funniest thing I've seen all week!!

http://www.imagebam.com/image/e796c5137782352
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    I was walking near a train station this morning, and I thought I heard the Tardis landing! It turns out it was just the echo of the train sound, but it sounded almost exactly like the Tardis! For a moment I thought maybe the Doctor came for a visit. But then I realised he's a fictional character. :p
  • I was walking near a train station this morning, and I thought I heard the Tardis landing! It turns out it was just the echo of the train sound, but it sounded almost exactly like the Tardis! For a moment I thought maybe the Doctor came for a visit. But then I realised he's a fictional character. :p
    eh? Ok...it's ok gt007 can I call someone for you who looks after you?

• gt007gt007 Station G
    I was walking near a train station this morning, and I thought I heard the Tardis landing! It turns out it was just the echo of the train sound, but it sounded almost exactly like the Tardis! For a moment I thought maybe the Doctor came for a visit. But then I realised he's a fictional character. :p

I was just kidding. It was a joke. I know The Doctor isn't fictional... (see, I did it again :p )

I was just kidding. It was a joke. I know The Doctor isn't fictional... (see, I did it again :p )
    Well, you know, all these films and tv shows are to prepare mankind for, well, you know, things.... ;;)
  • I was walking near a train station this morning, and I thought I heard the Tardis landing! It turns out it was just the echo of the train sound, but it sounded almost exactly like the Tardis! For a moment I thought maybe the Doctor came for a visit. But then I realised he's a fictional character. :p

I recognize the unfathomable injustice of my insignficant voice drowning out the singular wisdom of yours.
    Would be cool if JB would climb into the car at the end ;-) .
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Sit down, close your eyes, put your headphones in, turn the volume up, and watch this. It isn't one of those scary 'jump' videos, I promise. It's very entertaining how they made it.