Classic Bond Villain Quotes

SuperheroSithSuperheroSith SE London
edited November 2012 in Bond Movies Posts: 578
1) No, Mr Bond! I expect you to die! (Auric Goldfinger, GF)
2) Kill Bond! Now! (Blofeld, YOLT)
3) East, West, just points of the compass, each as stupid as the other. (Dr No, DN)
4) This time, Mr Bond, the pleasure will be all mine! (Xenia Onatopp, GE)
5) The first one won't kill you. Not the second. Not even the third. Not until you crawl over here and KISS MY FOOT! (Red Grant, FRWL)
6) Of course Vargas does not drink...does not smoke...does not make love. What do you do, Vargas? (Emilio Largo, TB)
7) Such nice cheeks, too. If only they were brains (Blofeld, DAF)
8) The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success. (Elliot Carver, TND)
9) I am invincible! (Boris Grishenko, GE)
10) I like a girl in a bikini: no concealed weapons.
11) James Bond. You appear with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season. (Hugo Drax, MR)
12) James Bond, who only has to make love to a woman and she starts to hear heavenly choirs singing. She repents and immediately returns to the side of right and virtue… but not this one! (Fiona Volpe, TB)
13) Names is for tombstones, baby. (Mr Big, LALD)
14) 12 seconds. One day we must invent a faster working venom. (Blofeld, FRWL)
15) Mr Bond is indeed a very rare breed... soon to be made extinct! (Kamal Khan, OP)
16) I might as well ask if all those vodka martinis silenced the screams of all the men you've killed... or if you've found forgiveness in the arms of all those willing women for the dead ones you failed to protect. (Alec Trevelyan, GE)
17) You see, Mr. Bond, you can't kill my dreams. But my dreams can kill you. Time to face destiny. (Gustav f***ing worst villain here Graves, DAD)
18) I shall look forward to personally exterminating you, Mr. Bond (Blofeld, YOLT)
19) Man has climbed Mt. Everest, gone to the bottom of the ocean. He's fired rockets at the moon, split the atom, achieved miracles in every field of human endeavor… except crime!(Goldfinger, GF)
20) I'll buy you a delicatessen... of stainless steel! (Blofeld, FYEO)
21) Unfortunately I misjudged you. You are just a stupid policeman... whose luck has run out. (Dr No, DN)
22) Look after Mr Bond. See that some harm comes to him. (Hugo Drax, MR)
23) She sent you up to me knowing you're not ready, knowing you would likely die... Mummy was very bad. (Silva, SF)
24) I just want you to know that this is nothing personal. It's purely business. Killing me won't stop anything, Sanchez! There are worse things than dying, hombre. (Franz Sanchez, Licence To Kill)
25) Tomorrow, I will be a hero of the Soviet Union. (General Orlov, OP)

Comments

• SuperheroSithSuperheroSith SE London
    Also More, More Power, DO IT !!!! (Max Zorin)
  • 16) I might as well ask if all those vodka martinis silenced the screams of all the men you've killed... or if you've found forgiveness in the arms of all those willing women for the dead ones you failed to protect. (Alec Trevelyan, GE)

I forgot all about that one. Great line!
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    "Intuitive improvisation, is the secret of true genius." Max Zorin, A View To A Kill
    "Spend the money quickly, Mr. Bond." -Kamal Khan, Octopussy

"You wish to put the evil eye on me, eh? We have a way to deal with that, where I come from." -Emilio Largo, Thunderball

"East, west, just points of the compass, each as stupid as the other. I'm a member of SPECTRE." -Dr. Julius No, Dr. No

"You're too late again, Mr. Bond. It's a bad habit of yours. There's nothing you can do to stop me. In a matter of minutes my plan will succeed, and thanks largely to your efforts, the British Navy will destroy the evidence. And I'll be out of here, in a Carver News helicopter, covering the event. It's going to be a fantastic show." -Elliot Carver, Tomorrow Never Dies

"Mr. Bond, you appear with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season." -Hugo Drax, Moonraker

"Like any great artist, I want to create an undisputed masterpiece: The death of 007, mano-a-mano, face to face." -Francisco Scaramanga, The Man with the Golden Gun

"You could have had everything." -Franz Sanchez, License to Kill

"The West is decadent! It has no stomach to risk our atomic reprisals." -General Orlov, Octopussy

• The "Everything he touches withers and dies" line from Dominic Green in 'QoS' is one of my favorites, even though the movie isn't.
  • Well I like them all so far.

My picks are "you had your eight now i'll have my eighty" (Whitaker TLD) a possible switchback to Connery's line "you've had your six" DN

"Mr Bond is a very rare breed soon to be made extinct" (Kamal OP)

"Use the bumper thats what its for" (Ouroumov GN)
  • O6GO6G
    edited November 2012 Posts: 80
    "You appear with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season." Whoever wrote Drax' lines deserves an award!