MI6 Calendar - Miss April 2011

JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
edited May 2011 in MI6 Headlines & Feedback Posts: 1,380

Comments

great choice :D
    who everyone that is interested i think that she is single right?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Good pick.

I'm still trying to find the list I made that goes right the way back to 2003. I believe it'll be the 100th "Miss ..." very soon. Anything special planned?
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited April 2011 Posts: 15,686
    Quoting Samuel001: Anything special planned?
    A 100-pictures post from j7wild !! :-bd
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Excellent choice of pic, now why couldn't she have looked like that in DAD?
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Quoting MajorDSmythe: Excellent choice of pic, now why couldn't she have looked like that in DAD?
    They had to ruin her looks as well...
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Quoting Luds: They had to ruin her looks as well...
    Even in Catwoman she looked better than she did in DAD.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    From the neck down she looked great coming out the sea in DAD...
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Quoting DaltonCraig007: From the neck down she looked great coming out the sea in DAD...
    I didn't notice as I was regurgitating on the rape of yet another great Bond moment.
    Quoting Luds: I didn't notice as I was regurgitating on the rape of yet another great Bond moment.
    I must admit, I tend to smash my tv in protest more frequently* than enjoying Berry's figure...

* On the rare occasions I watch DAD.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Quoting DaltonCraig007:

Quoting Samuel001: Anything special
    planned?
    A 100-pictures post from j7wild !!
    :-))

I sure hope not!
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    Wow a great shot of a sexy woman. You know she's a handful as she can't seem to keep a steady man in her life!