WAVE-LINK- CONFIRMED B24 TITLE

DRESSED_TO_KILLDRESSED_TO_KILL Suspended
edited October 2012 in News Posts: 260
Don't ask me how I know, I just do. Bond 24 will be crowned as, "WAVE-LINK". Trust me I just know.

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Since there isn't a single inch of my being that believes this, I'll go ahead and throw this little nugget of information in here before this thread is closed:

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/3995/bond-24-rumor-bin/p2#Item_39
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Don't ask me how I know, I just do. Bond 24 will be crowned as, "WAVE-LINK". Trust me I just know.

Right. =)) Mods you know what to do here.
  • Gulshan Grover will be the villain....trust me, I just know.
    I trust no one >:)
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Halle Berry will also be brought back to reprise her role as Jinx.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    This thread will be closed soon. Trust me, I just know.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    OK. Next...
    James Bond Will Return. Trust me, I just know. ;)
  • Damn I heard Bond 24 was going to be called 'The Man with Ten Penises'. But I guess Dressed_to_Kill would know better than me
    This Thread.
    picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Captain Picard is NOT amused.
    edited October 2012 Posts: 16,321
    DL0LC.jpg
    Best 5 minutes I ever spent!
  • The author of this probably knows who actually killed John F Kennedy and is adamant that he has in fact discovered Atlantis, but hasn't yet disclosed that information

How could anybody be aware of what Bond XXIV is going to be, when they're only just putting the finishing pieces together of this years one and it's still to be released. Whatever you've been told, I'd suggest you erase it from memory, as the title for the next Bond release after Skyfall, hasn't been disclosed or much even thought about we can safely conclude

Unless of course we can ignore all that, and assume you are correct, and also we should be aware, Michelle Obama will be a Bond girl, Liberace will do the theme intro, and James Bonds next mission will be to obliterate alien life forms on Neptune..

Nice work

boobas.png
    Kerim wrote:
    Halle Berry will also be brought back to reprise her role as Jinx.

Toby Stevens as Robocop as well ;)

Wave-(Link)-This-Thread-Goodbye.
    Murdock wrote:
    DL0LC.jpg

That's genuinely hilarious, well done hahahaha!

I heard that it's 100% confirmed that Sir Sean Connery has been contracted to play Bond in Wave-Link. Trust me, I just know.
    Volante wrote:
    Murdock wrote:
    DL0LC.jpg

That's genuinely hilarious, well done hahahaha!

I heard that it's 100% confirmed that Sir Sean Connery has been contracted to play Bond in Wave-Link. Trust me, I just know.

Thank you, I'm glad it entertained someone. :)
  • I also heard that both Joel Schumacher and Lee Tamahori have just signed a contract to both "direct".....
  • Better title than DAD.
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden

<b>Locked</b>
This discussion has been closed.