TV Alerts

Comments

• edited September 2016 Posts: 6,432
    jake24 wrote: »
    It isn't on any of the Bond 50 disks, however it was included in the latest box set and is available for purchase online. If you haven't seen it yet, it's well worth a watch. Every Bond fan should see it. It's an essential.

Thanks I am watching it now, there is some additional information not included in previous documentaries I have watched. I will definitely try to purchase it.

:)

Edited: Excellent just bought it on Amazon.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    It isn't on any of the Bond 50 disks, however it was included in the latest box set and is available for purchase online. If you haven't seen it yet, it's well worth a watch. Every Bond fan should see it. It's an essential.

Thanks I am watching it now, there is some additional information not included in previous documentaries I have watched. I will definitely try to purchase it.

Could you provide a link? I'd like to get a copy of this myself.
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Mrcoggins wrote: »
    Firstly I'm sorry for the short notice but I have only just found out this is on TV this evening
    the Untold Stories of 007 tonight on ITV one at 22:40
    Documentary marking 50 years of Bond films with archive footage and interviews
    The film reveals how the series was created and how the actors were selected .
    So to recap ITV one tonight in the UK 22:40 until 00:30 .

Is that the same as the EON DVD?

Yes it is Everything or Nothing - for some reason ITV just name it by it's subtitle - because they are idiots.
    tanaka123 wrote: »
    Mrcoggins wrote: »
    Firstly I'm sorry for the short notice but I have only just found out this is on TV this evening
    the Untold Stories of 007 tonight on ITV one at 22:40
    Documentary marking 50 years of Bond films with archive footage and interviews
    The film reveals how the series was created and how the actors were selected .
    So to recap ITV one tonight in the UK 22:40 until 00:30 .

Is that the same as the EON DVD?

Yes it is Everything or Nothing - for some reason ITV just name it by it's subtitle - because they are idiots.

I see. I have it on DVD but have yet to watch it! I'll try to see it this week.
  • edited September 2016 Posts: 6,432

Could you provide a link? I'd like to get a copy of this myself.

I bought it from Amazon UK, I opted for the Instant Video HD download as I am a prime member.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Everything-Nothing-Untold-Story-007/dp/B01A8ZTI54/ref=sr_1_2?s=instant-video&ie=UTF8&qid=1473335920&sr=1-2&keywords=everything+or+nothing

Though it's also available on dvd...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Everything-Nothing-Untold-Story-007/dp/B00ANQXMG0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473336088&sr=8-1&keywords=everything+or+nothing+dvd

Edited: just saw your other post... Links in UK to anyone interested.

Wednesday, september 21st at 20.55 CET on France 4 (France) :

"L'Espion qui m'Aimait" (TSWLM)
    Wednesday, september 28th 2016 at 20.55 CET on France 4 (France) :

"Rien que pour vos Yeux" (FYEO)

Seems like France 4 is at the beginning of a James Bond festival. Again.
    Licence to Kill just kicked off on ITV4....
  • edited September 2016 Posts: 19,339
    Once again,watching LTK on ITV4 right now,Dalton DID deserve his 3rd film,GoldenEye...so unlucky...i think it would have convinced a lot of doubters.
    The signs are so clear in LTK of Dalton's potential..
  • Watching LTK last week and TLD this week: Daltons performance in TLD is definitely superior. LTK he's still good but in places he's trying a bit too hard maybe.

Looks like the Bonds may be running through again on ITV4 on Fridays (Thursday repeats) because Dr No is on tonight
    At least being on ITV4 it is for a more select audience,rather than overkill on ITV1...Bond needs to be saved for Xmas/Easter/New Years day and other bank holidays on that channel.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Movie: SPECTRE
    Channel: Foxtel Movies (Australia)
    Date: Friday, 23 September - Friday, 28 October, 2016
    Time: Various

Movie: Skyfall
    Channel: Go (Australia)
    Date: Sunday, 25 September, 2016
    Time: 8:30PM - 11:35PM
    barryt007 wrote: »
    At least being on ITV4 it is for a more select audience,rather than overkill on ITV1...Bond needs to be saved for Xmas/Easter/New Years day and other bank holidays on that channel.

I couldn't agree more on that. The general public can have too much of a good thing in my opinion. Familiarity does indeed breed contempt.
    I'm just watching 'Hooten and the Lady' i recorded last night on SKY 1 and who has popped up and looking very English and still gorgeous but our very own Jane Seymour !!
  • barryt007 wrote: »
    I'm just watching 'Hooten and the Lady' i recorded last night on SKY 1 and who has popped up and looking very English and still gorgeous but our very own Jane Seymour !!

I watched the first episode last week it's pretty good, will watch second tomorrow bet Jane still looks young.

barryt007 wrote: »

I watched the first episode last week it's pretty good, will watch second tomorrow bet Jane still looks young.

Younger than you think ,and could be back as Solitaire tomorrow !

The Bond festival continues on France 4 (France) with "Octopussy", on wednesday, october 5th at 20.55 CET, and "Goldfinger" on Wednesday, October 12th, same hour.
    Saturday, October 8th at 23.30 CET on ZDF (Germany) :

"Lizenz zum Töten" (LTK)

Monday, October 10th, at 22.15 CET on ZDF (Germany) :

"Goldeneye"

Monday, October 17th, at 22.15 CET on ZDF :

"Der Morgen Stirbt Nie" (TND)

Monday, October 24th, at 22.15 CET on ZDF :

"Die Welt ist nicht genug" (TWINE)
    'The Hunt for Red October' about to start on SKY Thriller channel,starring our own SC...i will have a red October later,ive got a chicken vindaloo marinating in the fridge for later ,no lie !!! ..Help !!
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Best advise you to put a fresh bog roll in the fridge now Barry ! Enjoy your curry mate.
    Thanks @Mrcoggins ....a nice soft aloe vera toilet roll is now chilling ,and ive got a large fan ready to kick off when required...and Bond thought he had it tough !!
    Sunday october 23rd at 22.25 CET on France 4 (France) :

"Octopussy"

Monday, October 31st, at 22.15 CET on ZDF (Germany) :

"Stirb an einem anderen Tag" (DAD)
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Thunderball on ITV4 (UK) right now and it'll be on ITV4+1 at 10pm.
    Forgot that one :

Tuesday, October 25th at 23.05 CET on France 4 (France) :

"Goldfinger"
    A young Ian Fleming, played by Sean Maguire will feature in the Oct. 24th episode of "Timeless".
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    A young Ian Fleming, played by Sean Maguire will feature in the Oct. 24th episode of "Timeless".

Yes, I read that somewhere and it sounds fascinating!
    Lot of Bond next week on RTBF 1 (Belgium), so fasten your seatbelts :

Monday October 31st 2016, at 15.35 CET :

"Les Diamants sont Éternels" (DAF)

Tuesday november 1st, at 15.25 CET :

"L'Espion qui m'aimait" (TSWLM)

Wednesday november 2nd at 15.20 CET :

"Dangereusement Vôtre" (AVTAK)

Thursday november 3rd at 15.20 CET :

"Tuer n'est pas Jouer" (TLD)

Friday november 4th, at 15.30 CET :

"Permis de Tuer" (LTK)

And finally, on friday, november 11th, at 15.35 CET :

"Goldeneye".

Lucky Wallons!
  • edited November 2016 Posts: 5,806
    Start of a Bond festival on France Ô as of monday, november 14th, starting with "Bons Baisers de Russie" (FRWL), airing on that day at 20.55 CET, then, next monday, november 21st, with "Dangereusement Vôtre" (AVTAK), airing at 20.55 CET and followed, at 22.55 CET, by FRWL.

And later, on friday november 25th, the subscribers to Canal + will have the first airing of "007 Spectre" (SP), at 21.00 CET. The movie will be reaired on the various channels of the group during the month or so (exemple, on the same day, it will air on Canal + Décalé at 22.35 CET).
    15 Bond films are now streaming on Hulu this month.