Daniel Craig's "Skyfall" Barnet Fair, Hair
  • BentleyBentley
    Fellow Agents,
    Having just seen the "Skyfall" trailer on the big screen (it showed with "The Bourne Legacy" — great movie by the way)I have to say, I was very shocked by Daniel Craig's haircut. Frankly, it looked like it had been done with a knife and fork and makes him look less than his normal glamorous self.
    I know we are going for a more realistic tough look but that shouldn't mean that his Barnet is sabotaged in this way. It was fine in TGWTDT
    Maybe it's part of the plot?
    Regards,
    Bentley
  • SandySandy
    I personally think it's fine but if you really want to discuss it there used to be a hair thread. Does someone know where it is?
  • RogueAgentRogueAgent
    Not this again! X_X MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
  • doubleoegodoubleoego

His hair is fine.
  • RC7RC7
    Kill me in the face.
  • Artemis81Artemis81
    I think it's a bit shorter than I like (I thought his hair is CR was best), but it looks fine.
  • Never thought I'd have to say this, but we actually have a thread about Craigs hair.

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2567/the-hair-thread-so-we-can-have-the-photo-thread-back/p2#Item_51

I think his new shorter hair makes him look older to be honest.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego
    If Craig looks older it's because he is. It's been 4 years since QoS and 6 since CR. Some of you are acting as though CR only came out last year or something.

• BennyBenny
    And it's a wrap.
    As you can see, this has already been discussed. So no need to have another thread.

Lockety locked.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions