DC Comics Cinematic Universe (2013 - present)

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    The teasers looked good to you?
    Remember this?

• edited March 2017 Posts: 6,432
    Fifth character teaser trailer.

Cyborg.jpg

Will the sixth tease be Supes or... someone else hmm

17492882_211822075968869_4762317591303920419_o.jpg?oh=f33238fc66765c4573aaf9360f50fe89&oe=594D5A2E
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I has to either be Superman, or we're about to find out who they've cast as Green Lantern along with the announcement that he'll be in the film too as the 7th member. Considering the casting rumors in the past, it could be the latter.
    I has to either be Superman, or we're about to find out who they've cast as Green Lantern along with the announcement that he'll be in the film too as the 7th member. Considering the casting rumors in the past, it could be the latter.

That's my gut feeling that DC are going to throw a curve ball, simply because it would be a bad idea to show Supes at this point.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

That's my gut feeling that DC are going to throw a curve ball, simply because it would be a bad idea to show Supes at this point.

I hope, knowing how useless that may seem at this point, that we just get a little, itty bitty sight of him. Or we get a dialogue or something, one line or two. I don't think they can get away with showing nothing of him, period. I just don't want to see him in battle with everyone else, or coming out of the coma (if the black suit rumor is true). That's stuff that should be saved for the film.

I just worry, knowing how the BvS trailers rolled out and literally showed all the good parts of the film, and then all the big reveals too that turned out bad. I don't want to see Darkseid thrown in like Doomsday was, or see the entire ending fight the team are going to be in along with Superman's whole arc. Warner need to realize that by oversharing while trying to get butts in seats, they make a lot of asses think about not sitting at all.
    These teasers are showing nothing which is encouraging hope DC have learnt there lesson, I have a feeling JL may follow the Justice League War story line. I'll watch the trailer tomorrow then try not to watch anything else, that third BvS trailer was a killer and gave way too much away. I have said it before some studios nearing film release go all out to get people through the door and undermine the viewing experience, so far JL build up is being smart hope it continues in this way.
    I kind of felt the same way even on the Marvel side, trailer-wise. I found the Civil War airport fight a lot less powerful simply because it was the thing they always put into the end of the trailers, and showed too much, even Spider-Man. Thankfully they didn't ruin Scott Lang's big moment, no pun intended, but that was about it! Even Rhodey's fall got revealed early. I was very disappointed with that, and it could be why CW didn't blow me away like it did others.
  • edited March 2017 Posts: 6,432
    That's the problem an informed viewer familiar with source material can fill in the blanks easily enough, and when the trailers are giving partial key scenes to the audience dramatic impact is being taken away.

I have only watched Civil War a handful of times, much prefer Winter Soldier.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    The The Winter Soldier trailer is still the worst.
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California

It should definitely be Supes. Someone went through the page source on the JL site and it appears Supes is next.

I have no idea what footage they'll show if him, but I think in this case, less is more.

It should definitely be Supes. Someone went through the page source on the JL site and it appears Supes is next.

I have no idea what footage they'll show if him, but I think in this case, less is more.

Maybe they will just show his Shield, now I am apprehensive for the final teaser hope they show nothing as he is still dead.

• Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    edited March 2017 Posts: 1,257
    Unite the League - Superman

Edit:
    Just goofing with you, this is fan made :D

Edit:
    Just goofing with you, this is fan made :D

Dam I was smiling then ha ha I thought perfect trailer

:))
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited March 2017 Posts: 11,139
    Justice League trailer!

I love it I honestly do ....

It's going to fail though isn't it :(
    "What are your powers again?"
    "I'm rich."

:D

Man I can't wait for this one!! I wonder what role Superman will play in all this!
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Loved the trailer. Didn't give too much away etc, can't wait for it.
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    Looks like a giant CGI wankfest. The sort of film that induces migraines.
    This trailer looks super cool but it didn't wow me. I thonk there was too much emphasis on action crazy action. However, it didn't give anything of the plot away. Aquaman looks like he could be the breakout star.
    Goddammit. It looks so artificial and unimpressive, exactly as I feared. Literally 75% of the trailer has CGI that looks like we're watching a video game. No, that's not fair in the current hardware market: the CGI is worse than watching a video game. Add in the horrid dialogues, forced "humor" and the busy origin stories I am sure it'll horribly fail to balance... Even the hero walk they do from the carrier made all the League members look like dejected employees leaving their offices after being fired. I mean, seriously?

This is what I was worried about seeing today, a trailer that made he wince and go limp at the shoulders.

At least I still have Wonder Woman, if they haven't gotten to that film too.
    Oh my lord! Cgi overload
    lol You guys! I love ya.

i-exist-only-8woe53.jpg
    I love MoS and BvS have to say that trailer was poor, I will not watch anything else until I see JL now.
    I'm not letting the BvS situation repeat for me with this, it's just not worth it. Fool me once, shame on me.
    WW looks far better than JL at this stage, the lame kick WW did in the JL trailer was nothing compared to WW trailer action scene which is similar.
  • edited March 2017 Posts: 2,060
    You all really thought the trailer sucked? I thought it was great! Jeez you can't please everybody now can ya
    Seeing Mera was a highlight, I am suprised myself that I don't like it though it's just my opinion.
    I just don't see what about it made it look great. Bits of action (well, one) looked interesting for the obvious final battle, but other than that I just wasn't engaged at all. It's not well shot, most of it looks to be coming from a computer and green screen (likely because it is), it's the same mucky greens from BvS, etc. No sense of wonder and hope or finesse with the likes of Man of Steel's trailers, the third of which can still get me emotional.

Obviously the only way to make a judgment is to see it, but if this is what "uniting the team" looks like, it's the trailer equivalent of being benched with two seconds left on the clock. It just doesn't feel like the Justice League at all, and I don't even like what Ben's doing with it and if I'm not invested in Batman then a lot of my anticipation is dashed.
    Goddammit. It looks so artificial and unimpressive, exactly as I feared. Literally 75% of the trailer has CGI that looks like we're watching a video game. No, that's not fair in the current hardware market: the CGI is worse than watching a video game. Add in the horrid dialogues, forced "humor" and the busy origin stories I am sure it'll horribly fail to balance... Even the hero walk they do from the carrier made all the League members look like dejected employees leaving their offices after being fired. I mean, seriously?

This is what I was worried about seeing today, a trailer that made he wince and go limp at the shoulders.

At least I still have Wonder Woman, if they haven't gotten to that film too.

The funny thing is, you echoed my exact sentiments but I tried my best to try and say something positive.