James Bond meets the Reds!

DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
edited July 2012 in News Posts: 1,329
Self explanatory really but for all those unsure. Daniel Craig is James bond and the Reds are my beloved Liverpool football club .
It may not interest most of you but for those interested in what DC is upto at the moment I share with you some snaps of my hero meet my heroes.
Interesting to note the TASH! ( I can't see that appearing in the Olympic opening ceremony!)
Anyway it's amazing how happy a few photos can make you isnt it? :)

http://www.lfctour.com/news/james-bond-meets-the-reds

Comments

• TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    That second photo - looks like Stevie could take him down; he towers over him.

DC might even get a game the level of players we are now signing. Joe Allen 15m? Really? Confirmation of our status as the new Villa if players of that claibre are deemed worthy of pulling on the shirt of the most successful club in England.

Just have to hope Brendans the new Shanks or Cloughie.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    " your mission bond is to find out why LFC are now so crap, do what it takes , grow a moustache like Rushie and don that famous red strip, Do whatever it takes. For King(Kenny) and shankly"

We've become a farce "let's charge them a ridiculous amount for our average player, they'll pay ,it's them mugs Liverpool"

Also does anyone have any info on DC's bum fluff ? Is it for a role or just for himself? Or perhaps for rach?

Either way I actually think he pulls it off, always classy and cool is our dan :).

• TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    edited July 2012 Posts: 9,117
    The biggest sickener will be if the toon take Carroll back for 20m odd. The sight of fat Mike Ashley thinking hes some sort of genius would make me wretch.

Joe Allen I can probably live with - anything that hastens Downings departure suits me fine.

Incidentally I've got a mate whos really good mates with Joe Cole. Apparently he was renting out his house to Downing while he was in Lille and when he came back Downing had had it away with half his cutlery, plates etc. Pikey little tw*t.
    I'd forgotten how much I hate Craig with a moustache.
    Thanks for the pics. Nice to wake up to. Good the hair is short still. I am pretty sure, he would have let it grow by now, but the shortness gives me hope to see him life tomorrow to match the Bond hair from the film. This is actually the stache from the end of ASR - nice and dapper and not so full. I can live with that.
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    149244476_10.jpg
    This one upsets me. You've got a world class actor coming in and you don't even have teh decency to stand up, instead they just sit there thinking they are better because they are overpaid little ***es.

Nothing against the reds as a club, I just can't stand footballers in general.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 371
    Does the fact that he is sporting facial hair and it would appear, is in Boston, suggest he may not make an appearence in person at the Olympic Opening Ceremony, or am I reading too much into the mustache??
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 6,601
    Could be just for disguise during his time off. The short hair gives me hope. I am pretty sure, he would have let it grow otherwise. I suppose, hestayed until yesterday to watch the game and is flying over today. Whatever preps he needed, i am sure has been taken care of.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 774
    Even if he's keeping it, it is possible to cover it up with make up/prosthetics and then just film him from a reasonable distance.
    image-59-liverpool-fc-v-roma-at-fenway-park-boston-pics-david-rawcliffe-propaganda-466188353.jpg

article-0-1437F488000005DC-693_634x393.jpg

image-49-liverpool-fc-v-roma-at-fenway-park-boston-pics-david-rawcliffe-propaganda-371998566.jpg

image-55-liverpool-fc-v-roma-at-fenway-park-boston-pics-david-rawcliffe-propaganda-25119260.jpg

image-58-liverpool-fc-v-roma-at-fenway-park-boston-pics-david-rawcliffe-propaganda-592629034.jpg
    More great photos thanks @germanlady :). I think it's hilarious how I was joking about DC growing a moustache like Ian rush and then he is sitting next to him during the game! Haha.
    Can I just say that as a man who Has a soft spot for men's footwear I do not Approve of dans trainers for last night. Not cool but I will most certainly let him off :)
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    White shoes and a black belt... [-( or just trainers and a shirt for that matter.
    From what i have seen over the years, he pretty much wears what he feels is comfy, never mind what occasion. Sneakers with orange laces for the Paris premiere of Tatttoo :))

Some more..
    http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-GB&family=editorial&assetType=image&ep=2&mt=photography&p=daniel+craig#
    DCisared wrote:
    " your mission bond is to find out why LFC are now so crap, do what it takes , grow a moustache like Rushie and don that famous red strip, Do whatever it takes. For King(Kenny) and shankly"

:)) Nice one.
    DCisared wrote:

:)) Nice one.

I am sure, he would, too. He loves them ;)
    edited July 2012 Posts: 1,329
    Yea I remember some of the stick he received for them laces! Haha
    MartinBond wrote:
    White shoes and a black belt... [-( or just trainers and a shirt for that matter.
    Add a loose fitting tie around his head and he would look like he's just finished school for the summer haha

I must say I like this one alot , you can't beat a bit of man love and it's as thou our manager (Brendan Rodgers) is worshipping mr Craig :D
    http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/brendan-rodgers-manager-of-liverpool-meets-daniel-craig-news-photo/149244475
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 371
    DCisared wrote:
    Yea I remember some of the stick he received for them laces! Haha
    MartinBond wrote:
    Add a loose fitting tie around his head and he would look like he's just finished school for the summer haha

I must say I like this one alot , you can't beat a bit of man love and it's as thou our manager (Brendan Rodgers) is worshipping mr Craig :D
    http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/brendan-rodgers-manager-of-liverpool-meets-daniel-craig-news-photo/149244475

Brendan Rogers: 'Wow, Danny, your shoulders are fantastic, you really keep yourself in shape, by the way, what are you doing later....?'

:-)) From Rushie with Love :)
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    LOVE the pics. Thanks! I personally don't mind the mustache.
  • DCisared wrote:
    :-)) From Rushie with Love :)

Yay you should start a thread - love that he's a Liverpool fan love it.

The Man with the Golden Boot

The Scouse who loved me

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Nice photos. It's great to see Bond...I mean Craig, out and about supporting his team.
    I am hearing Liverpool are soon to be re named Swansea reserves firstly Brenden then Fabio now Joey next Dorius and Scott sinclair - Swansea till I die x
    Great photo's there! Just goes to show James Bond can be a fan of something too! ;) With regards to the moustache? Is he doing that same Broadway show again? Apologies as i have forgotten the name? The one with Hugh Jackman?
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Great photo's there! Just goes to show James Bond can be a fan of something too! ;) With regards to the moustache? Is he doing that same Broadway show again? Apologies as i have forgotten the name? The one with Hugh Jackman?
    A Steady rain - no, not that we know. I think, its just a disguise during his time off.
    Germanlady wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    A Steady rain - no, not that we know. I think, its just a disguise during his time off.

Maybe to suggest he is nowhere near the Olympic ceremony here tomorrow night? ;)
    He maybe a fine Bond but has questionable taste in his preference of Football team. Liverpool are an average team at best hanging on to past glories.
    He maybe a fine Bond but has questionable taste in his preference of Football team. Liverpool are an average team at best hanging on to past glories.

All supporters are guilty of that though! Even us Norwich fans! :))
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

Maybe to suggest he is nowhere near the Olympic ceremony here tomorrow night? ;)

I think, he will be there and this thing is done with in a second.
    RogueAgent wrote:

Norwich? You're very brave to admit that! Actually your rise to the Premier league was very impressive. Reminds me of my local team Southampton FC! :)
    RogueAgent wrote:

And especially us Hammers fans.