Moderators On Call

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    And they'd say the same about their place.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    It that because of the Seamen or the shanties ? :P :D

What happens on the poop deck stays on the poop deck. Until it's written about in a shanty, at least.
    Samuel001 wrote: »
    And they'd say the same about their place.

I've seen some of the other places, and to put it nicely, they resemble the brig of the HMS MI6, and little else.
    This place is the place to be....full of Bond veterans ,great blog and story writers,and newbies to add to the ranks...a haven for 007 fans !
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Also, we have our world domination plans ready to be executed. Just saying...
    Aah yes I forgot about those ..*rubs hands together*....
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    You haven't seen Dimi's little white pussy.
    I'd rather not.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I keep it shaven... not furred.
    Please delete my account.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Why do you want to delete your account?
    Because I'd rather spend my time in a more positive manner.
    But you can do that without deleting your account.
    Yes, but the temptation to waste time ...
    When you have time to waste, why not here? Everybody must have some free time, no?
    Yeah guys you're right. @Benny no need to delete now.
    Not to worry, I've been putting out fires all day today. #:-S
    Yeah also a member on here used swearing and that's just not on - if I see anymore swearing on here I am off.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator

There was a fire. Where too.

Benny wrote: »

There was a fire. Where too.

It's an expression.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Fire in your pants?
    tanaka123 wrote: »
    Yeah also a member on here used swearing and that's just not on - if I see anymore swearing on here I am off.

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1/community-terms-conditions-of-use

For everyone’s interest, we strive to create a growing, friendly community, based on the huge world of James Bond 007. We welcome all users from any walk of life to actively participate on our boards.

However, by doing so, you may not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. If, for any reason, you fail to adhere to this, your admittance to the board maybe subject to short or long term access exclusions.

You should not get involved in any heated arguments between members on our board. If there is a clear violation of this policy, you should avoid adding to the argument, and instead contact our team.

It's not a lot to ask that people remain civil and pleasant to one another.

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1/community-terms-conditions-of-use

For everyone’s interest, we strive to create a growing, friendly community, based on the huge world of James Bond 007. We welcome all users from any walk of life to actively participate on our boards.

However, by doing so, you may not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. If, for any reason, you fail to adhere to this, your admittance to the board maybe subject to short or long term access exclusions.

You should not get involved in any heated arguments between members on our board. If there is a clear violation of this policy, you should avoid adding to the argument, and instead contact our team.

It's not a lot to ask that people remain civil and pleasant to one another.

Late in the day, but thank you.
    Fire in your pants?

I thought it was ants in your pants.

Liar, liar. Pants on fire.

• QuantumOrganizationQuantumOrganization We have people everywhere
    I drop the F word once and I get all this? Fine.
    I drop the F word once and I get all this? Fine.

No fine, just a strong talking to. ;)
    edited March 2017 Posts: 8,079
    Hi there, does anyone know how to multi-quote, that is quote two or more posts within the same comment?
    Yes, you quote the member you wish too. Then quote the next one.
    Hope that helps.

Yes, you quote the member you wish too. Then quote the next one.
    Hope that helps.

Great, thanks!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator

There's no need to leave because of someone else swearing. If you see any profanity, flag it, and let the mod team deal with it. No one else, other than the mods, will see who flagged what.
    Is the word that starts with the letter H, a no-no word? You know the word that rhymes with well? If so, I have to edit one of my posts.