Moderators On Call

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Dont start about bloody ghosts again,that daft thread has finally died down ;)
    @barryt007, that thread will haunt us forever.

Ghosts confirmed?
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Mrcoggins wrote: »
    I have had a long day ! Can't stand Partridge this evening.

Ah, I see. Not a fan then?
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    edited November 2016 Posts: 9,020
    I am a fan of Seth MacFarlane if that counts for anything.

This is art: At the Oscars

• Major_BoothroydMajor_Boothroyd Republic of Isthmus
    v1G__sbw8hAKRJO3pG2cNiBd6kvOqQA7UyE0yT7Yf4zyq-OmxXy7TPEyNd4hNd9iDk8OJwbC7j1VCb7TwxVWMyW0wiSySLgk=w443-h332-nc
    I love Alan Partridge,cracks me up EVERY time...
    I love Alan Partridge,cracks me up EVERY time...

Me too. Lovely stuff.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @Birdleson, some of the mods are also site administrators for the main site with business elsewhere, so they aren't as visible a part of the forums as others. Some mods pop in occasionally, but are more consultants that true to form mods who are here day to day.

It's why people like @DarthDimi, @NicNac, @Benny, @MajorDSmythe and @Creasy47 are the faces of the mods. They're the most active on our forum while still doing moderating behind the scenes. It then becomes surprising to see that there are other mods beyond them, as those working quietly behind the scenes aren't as detectible.
  • Having moderated several sites in the past, I know what that behind the scenes workload can be like
    Same here....i worked my arse off moderating a paranormal website ..its tough but i feel its rewarding as well..
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    We sometimes see mods fade into the background for personal reasons, which means occasionally we refresh the workforce and introduce new faces.
    Makes sense....everything in life needs new energy and freshening up,Nackers...
    Same here....i worked my arse off moderating a paranormal website ..its tough but i feel its rewarding as well..

That sounds ghastly. Or do I mean ghostly?

Do you have a link to that website, Barry? Sounds interesting. I know you mentioned it earlier on my ghost thread.

• barryt007 wrote: »

It's hard enough moderating people. I can't imagine how it is moderating beings that can walk through firewalls.
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Do you have a link to that website, Barry? Sounds interesting. I know you mentioned it earlier on my ghost thread.

It's The Paranormal Gateway ,but i think its almost defunked now....

Dragonpol wrote: »

It's The Paranormal Gateway ,but i think its almost defunked now....

Oh, I see. I joined one called Paranormal Soup a short while ago.
    Hmmm i havent heard of that one...
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    OO Benny...reporting for duty.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Likewise, happy to try and cure what ails you.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Samuel001 wrote: »
    Likewise, happy to try and cure what ails you.
    It's good to see you here mate.
    Thanks dude! Life takes over but when I can be, I'll be around.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Marvellous Samuel it's been a long long time since anyone called me a dude !...
    @Samuel001 is back !!...good to see you old friend...
    Does anyone know what has happened to @Luds ?
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    He has rarely visited since we changed over from the old KTBEU. Before that he practically ran the forums.

We had no indication of him going, but he's the guy who recruited me to the mod team years ago and the person I miss the most.
    Sad to hear he's not with us much any more. I wasn't a member of the old KTBEU forums sadly, being on CBn and AJB forums instead back in the day.
    That's right,he was an ever-present on KTBEU and I got on really well with him....looking at the mods list quite a few of them have gone it seems.

A shame,but I suppose people move on,just sad Bond nuts like me, @nicnac ,@darthdimi and @benny left it seems,plus a few more,from the old days.

Hey ho.
    Sure. You think back to how it was and do wonder what's happened to them. Many jumped ship though, so that helps explain why only the dregs are left. ;)
    The HMS MI6 is the best ship I've ever served on. They're missing out.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    It that because of the Seamen or the shanties ? :P :D