The Discussion Thread to promote your own work.

edited March 2011 in General Discussion Posts: 7
First off, if anyone has any suggestions for a better title, let me know and I'll change it.

Secondly, I don't know what the hell is going on.

Thirdly, the purpose of this thread is for you to advertise and promote your work that might not have to do with James Bond. So basically, any fan creation that isn't connected to Bond. For example, if you have a website or if you make movies or music or whatever. Here is the place to post links and discuss and show off what you have created and are proud of.

Naturally, I start it off with a comedy blog that I've created with a friend of mine. It's a Tumblr blog, but we created our own domain name in the hopes of eventually turning into a full-fledged comedy website.

It is: www.twovisionaries.com!

Do me a favor and visit this website, particularly if you have a sense of humor! If you have a tumblr, then please follow us and we'll follow you back! If not, then bookmark us. We're that cool.

So, there you go, easy enough right? Let's see what everyone else has to offer. I hope this falls within the rules and everything. I can't describe how lost I feel right now.

Comments

Consider yourself followed.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    This was a simple video that me and some friends put together, to help promote the 35th annual Cleveland International Film Festival..