Daniel Craig to be on BBC TV tomorrow morning

edited April 2012 in News Posts: 84
Hi all, I do pop on to this forum every day (thanks to all for the information and entertainment!) but I've not felt compelled to post anything till now......I heard on the Breakfast show on BBC1 television that tomorrow they will have a "report with Daniel Craig from the set of the new james bond film". No indication was given of where they mean by this, recorded or live etc.

I haven't seen anyone post this news here but I was quite sure that everyone would want to know!

Many thanks, and keep up the good work!

Comments

• DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Great first post if true mate! Nice one!
    well i hope it is! the presenter "teed it up" at the end of today's programme as a sweetner to watch tomorrow.
  • Wow finally this could be the first media day!
    edited April 2012 Posts: 1,329
    Sweet! What better way to spend my morning whilst eating me cornies
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I hope they won't ask if he has plenty of shirtless scenes in the film.......... ask him some real questions ! 'Is Ralph Fiennes the new M ?' for instance !!
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    I hope they won't ask if he has plenty of shirtless scenes in the film.......... ask him some real questions ! 'Is Ralph Fiennes the new M ?' for instance !!

No, they will almost certainly ask the shirtless question. And maybe 'what's it like to work with Judi Dench'.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    NicNac wrote:

No, they will almost certainly ask the shirtless question. And maybe 'what's it like to work with Judi Dench'.

I think they've run out of questions to ask Craig since 2006.
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 371
    Thanks @darrenr any particular BBC breakfast show, was it just the news, my sky disc is getting full and I'd like to try and avoid taping BBC1 for the entire morning if I can! ;-)

Cheers.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    It will most likely be on BBC Breakfast which is on BBC One from 6:00 am - 9:15 am.

Annoyingly, Breakfast is not available on BBC iPlayer so I can't check!

I would guess this is the media's chance to get their information straight from Turkey. This first set day, if so, should be well worth it.
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 940
    Good 1st post @darrenr! ;) Brings me back to my 1st post on the old forum which was announcing the new, earlier release date of QOS.

I remember the BBC breakfast report for CR showed the first released clips from the movie (Bahamas scenes). I would expect some brief footage tomorrow too. Here's hoping...

• SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Looks like the marketing bandwagon is about to go full-throttle.
    hello all again!

I wonder if this is part of the interview? Just been posted onto the bbc website

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17597603
    Also it's good to note that BBC breakfast got an exclusive clip of the first teaser for QOS, third film exclusive?
  • darrenr wrote:
    hello all again!

I wonder if this is part of the interview? Just been posted onto the bbc website

Great spot, you posted the first scenes, on your first day!

• First post! Clips have just been on BBCNews24, and they say it is coming up in the next half hour, loads of BTS of the London Chase, brief interview with DC
    darrenr wrote:
    hello all again!

Awesome lad absolutely awesome!!!
    First post! Clips have just been on BBCNews24, and they say it is coming up in the next half hour, loads of BTS of the London Chase, brief interview with DC

Nice work mate !
  • there's more on the BBC news spot than in the clip posted above
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 940
    Wow, excellent!!! Great spy work @darrenr! Top dog.

That also confirms my reporting last month from the crew member who said they had to later build a London underground replica set at Pinewood too. Looks a brilliant scene. Well worth the length it's taken to film!

there's more on the BBC news spot than in the clip posted above

Will it be online as I'm not near a television set at the mo!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Great stuff. It's nice to see Craig in action again...and looks like the Tube is flooded of people. Just like Charing Cross Station at the New Years Eve. :D

xxx
  • BBC news24 streams live from the BBC website if that helps
    Nice one amigo!!!
  • just seen the clip again, and there's even more now! Clearly a work in progress, now with clips of Dalton, Moore and Brosnan, oddly no Connery or Lazenby, and more Craig interview
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 5,745
    Can someone post it as a video when one comes available? Can't access any information here in the states.

Edit: got it working. Can't help but notice the extras trying to walk like idiots during filming. -_-
    darrenr wrote:
    hello all again!

Brilliant intro darren! DC looks relaxed and in good spirits! Exciting stuff! :-bd
    Yea just seen it , cheers for the heads up guys, getting more and more excited !!!!
    This clip was great. The question is: will they show more tomorrow?
    bbc news 24 on set in next hour. Excellent!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Here's another video with other parts of the interview, and some other behind the scenes like the Jag chase at Trinity Square.

BTW, I bet that the interview background is...
    The MACAO HOTEL Room

xxx