Skyfall: Billion Dollar Bond

Comments

Well, us Sir Rog fans need to stick together!
    Well, us Sir Rog fans need to stick together!

Are you a Moore fan? Would you like to be nominated for "the biggest Moore fan"?

Definitley a Sir Rog fan, he is indeed the greatest of all Bonds and my Top 10 is top heavy with the Rog era, I don't think I could compete with you and DC007!
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    I love J W pepper and I love auld Rog but please no J W pepper in a Craig bond film!
    Definitley a Sir Rog fan, he is indeed the greatest of all Bonds and my Top 10 is top heavy with the Rog era, I don't think I could compete with you and DC007!

You are on, my friend. I can´t let a good man like you out of the competion!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    What's going on here?? Am I reading some of these last couple of posts correctly?
    doubleoego wrote:
    What's going on here?? Am I reading some of these last couple of posts correctly?

Apologies for hijacking a thread about Skyfall with JW pepper talk!

Skyfall will make big bucks there is no doubt about that!
  • edited June 2012 Posts: 1,082
    DCisared wrote:
    I love J W pepper and I love auld Rog but please no J W pepper in a Craig bond film!

That would be a great mix. Craig deserves a great Bond film that isn´t super serious.
    doubleoego wrote:

Sorry for going a little off-topic, but it has to do with SF.
    I can't imagine DC saying "I sure am boy!' ever heard of evil k nevil?"
    DCisared wrote:

Craig is a good actor and can handle humour well, so I think he would do it justice. I hope SF is a tribute to the whole series, especially the Moore years.
    DCisared wrote:

JW - "you're letting them get away boy"

DC Bond - "Do I look like I give a damn"
    DCisared wrote:

JW - "you're letting them get away boy"

DC Bond - "Do I look like I give a damn"

Excellent, boy!

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    MI6Community never cease to amaze me.

Would you like a return of Pepper?

That's like asking DC007 if he needs oxygen to live!

That's like asking DC007 if he needs oxygen to live!

Then the three of us should persuade the producers to make this happen!

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited April 2012 Posts: 15,690
    I think you guys should go back on topic before the mods go ballistic. :-t
    I think you guys should go back on topic before the mods go ballistic.

Ok. SF will make atleast 600 million and might lose some revenue because of the release of The Hobbit.
    Does anyone think there is any possibilty that Skyfall won't be a big hit?
    No.
    Hahaha this is comedy, On topic thou , what would happen if skyfall sucked donkey balls? End of DC as bond? End of bond?
  • edited June 2012 Posts: 1,082
    DCisared wrote:
    Hahaha this is comedy, On topic thou , what would happen if skyfall sucked donkey balls? End of DC as bond? End of bond?

Craig has said that if it bombs, he might not be back. But if it makes enough money, which it more than likely will, I think he will return, unless he retires because of other matters.

Bond will return as long as money can be earned.
    Skyfall will have a big 2nd week drop that's for sure. But it's gonna do fine. CR survived Happy Feet and QoS survived getting poor word of mouth. And if this Olympic thing is true that's not going to hurt either.
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 12,837
    twi-hate.jpg

Honestly I think Skyfall will do fine. All the irritating little kids will go and see Twilight, while all the normal people will go and see Bond.
    DCisared wrote:

Even if it does turn out crap, it'll still make money, and they'll still carry on. Worst that'll happen if it does get bad reviews is no more Craig.
    Haha watched the 1st twilight and wondered what all the fuss was about , watched the 2nd and wanted to tear my eyeballs out, what aload of crap they are!!!
    Can't see SF bombing me self tbh, hope not anyway.
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 5,745

Please stop. Focus on the topic at hand. Start, better yet find a JW Pepper thread and continue there.

I didn't even think to mention The Hobbit two weeks down the road from Bond... It will be big bucks for the Brits in November. And Skyfall definitely won't be bad, nor will it not be a hit. Its literally no-man's land the few weeks prior to Skyfall's release. People will be desperate.

And yes, the Olympic opening letting 1 Billion people see Bond in action will DEFINITELY boost some numbers. Biggest marketing campaign in the world:
    World film icon
    World class actor
    World class director
    World class event
    World class government head

Win:Win for Eon.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    There's no way it's gonna lose at box office! And least of all because of all the Twilight nonsense. Completely different target-audience. I caught the first twilight by accident on tv one day, watched 5 min of it and felt like throwing-up. Please don't call it a girl-film, I'm very much a girl and I don't go near that sort of film. There are no more proper vampires in cinema these days :(
    I don't think The Hobbit 2 weeks later will harm it either, two very different kinds of film, I'll be watching both, why choose!
    Bond has seen off Meglamaniacs, Press barons, hitmen, the occult, rogue agents, wizards, star wars, star trek, Frodo and friends and Bond wannabe;s! Vampires will be no different! Remember friends? Nobody does it better! ;)
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Bond has seen off Meglamaniacs, Press barons, hitmen, the occult, rogue agents, wizards, star wars, star trek, Frodo and friends and Bond wannabe;s! Vampires will be no different! Remember friends? Nobody does it better! ;)

And it's not the cool vampires either. It's annoying, teenage vampires.
    Let's not forget 'The Hobbit Part 1' which will be out 2 weeks after Skyfall.

No, it opens more than 4 weeks after Skyfall.